Info: Old school armour!

An old old UI pic, peds in loot window behind chat.

Neo : supremacy

Phantom

Master coat ugliness

I wanna see more loot windows with peds, mouth watering goodness

Shadow set and something more :)

/Udi

Good old times....

jU7Emv6.jpg

This was pre gold. I havn't a clue what date it was taken but it's the earliest screen shot I have. Was also the aftermath of my first global (was a group)

Enjoy!

jU7Emv6.jpg

This was pre gold. I havn't a clue what date it was taken but it's the earliest screen shot I have. Was also the aftermath of my first global (was a group)

Enjoy!
Wow that's how I started out pregold, messed around for a bit then got serious and got a FF 4400M and m2875 and hunted armax between zeus and argus :D Was fun going from Zeus and just crossing that river.. and you're there on that great plain ;)

It was like shoot, run, jump and turn and shoot, turn and keep running. Did it with allos and a jester d1 too.. Crazy times

And faust.. he was cool.. looked really grumpy though :p

Good old times..

Hell good old times!

Bad I lost my old pics long time ago :(

Good times!

I was so happy each time I progressed up the Armor ladder from Pixie > Rascal > Nemesis > Angel to finally Shadow!

Shadow:

Rascal & Angel:

Nemesis:

Eventually I sold everything but my first set of pixie for nostalgia reasons, and my gremlin set which I use for just about anything I can't hunt naked now :laugh:

Here's some *old* old-school armor. My armor collection, pre-footies, at my Treasure Island Copper Tower 4G apartment. It doesn't include my full Nemesis, Ghost or Vigilante suits, which I usually carry for hunting. I've since sold my Gremlin and Salamander suits. Old & new appearance.

armorcollection_pre-footies.jpg

Apt_ArmorCollection.jpg

Pic showing full armor suits (I have but didn't model the masks because I thought they were ugly): Nemesis, Explorer, Paladin, Knight, Hunter, Dragon...those of you with long memories will remember when Dragon gloves turned pink for several VU's; this pic was prior to that glitch.

coel_armor2.jpg

"Hey look, it's Salt 'n' Pepa."

SaltnPepa.jpg

I miss the times when there wasn't a bazillion kinds of armor & weapons. MA WAY over-did it when it comes to weapons & armor.

"Hey look, it's Salt 'n' Pepa."

SaltnPepa.jpg

I miss the times when there wasn't a bazillion kinds of armor & weapons. MA WAY over-did it when it comes to weapons & armor.[/QUOTE]

Thats how angel should look like!

Back