Support news from JWT

Marco gives to much for this game.

Questions:
1) How do you know that/what do you mean?
2) Even if that would be true, it is no excuse for the behavior he shows against the paying players.

Any more news on this?

For example something like:

http://www.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&bid=814

Would it really be too much to ask? Really? Would it? Honestly?

Wistrel

Being anywhere near as good as CCP is just a complete wet dream for MA. Reminds me of some pimply faced low class dropout street punk trying to date a Victoria's Secret supermodel.
Go find a catalog MA it's the closest you're gonna get :laugh::laugh::laugh:
(Apologies to pimply faced low class dropout street punks for the comparison)

Being anywhere near as good as CCP is just a complete wet dream for MA. Reminds me of some pimply faced low class dropout street punk trying to date a Victoria's Secret supermodel.
Go find a catalog MA it's the closest you're gonna get :laugh::laugh::laugh:
(Apologies to pimply faced low class dropout street punks for the comparison)

The thing is though... You don't even have to be good to put out something like that. All you have to do is tell what's happening. So easy. Hell, even that pimply faced low class dropout street punk could pick up a crack ho, right?

:grumble::bump:
soon we will know if those 20% did their 20%
:computer::whip:

u should work about "loot balance" before any other move

second: you should fire a long list of people.

20% more programmers to rename daikiba?:eyecrazy:

20% more programmers to rename daikiba?:eyecrazy:

It only took an artist, an animator, a parameterizer and a sound artist (and to some extend a world builder, a mission designer, a QA manager and a producer). But not a single programmer was used!

To reiterate: MindArk is the company that hires programmers to code systems on the platform. SDS is the company that builds the world - without coding!

It only took an artist, an animator, a parameterizer and a sound artist (and to some extend a world builder, a mission designer, a QA manager and a producer). But not a single programmer was used!

To reiterate: MindArk is the company that hires programmers to code systems on the platform. SDS is the company that builds the world - without coding!

wow! a large team to design one mob:) all this i do alone, if i develop at my own game, also the coding part.

But the new daikiba design looks good.
Just bad you removed daikibas, i realy liked them, also the design. Why we can't have both mobs?

I do not mean to bash, just to inform...

Did anyone of you guys actually TRY to hunt the mob before you released it?

If you tag it, it runs into you and does not stop until its head is past your own camera, so all you see is right through the mob. Just plain annoying...

Same if you target it from the side, you can't shoot at the head, only at the body... If you aim at the head you can't hit the mob and there is no HP bar popping up .. .....

Otherwise, Great job on designing the new mob...:woot::duh:

Do you guys need to hire a tester? If you do, I am available in Gothenburg 20 minutes from Järntroget.

I'm just getting fed up with seeing all these IDIOTIC misstakes over and over... Same with leviathan, who the fuck designed them? if there is more than two of them in the water they get stuck in eachother and "unreachable" ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ido
If you tag it, it runs into you and does not stop until its head is past your own camera, so all you see is right through the mob. Just plain annoying...

for as long as I've been playing most big mobs have done that. I often found myself inside a mob while it was attacking me.

for as long as I've been playing most big mobs have done that. I often found myself inside a mob while it was attacking me.
Maybe they are just hungry!! :laugh:

Shows that after... how many years is it?

11? They have not learned by their misstake..... It's just .... "Wow, we do not care anymore.. just make them shoot the mob"

This means that its already eaten you, but that you don't agree with its guts. Therefore, the mob will be off for a sit-down job pretty sharpish. Probably behind a big bush with some Short Skintietree board to ahem - I don't need to describe this do I?

Hey look Jan found an open hotspot on the beach in Tahiti.

Nah, he's borrowing bandwidth from the house next door to MindArk's german Castle Wolfenstein. :)

Are you telling me that SDS has a full time sound guy?

Sounds more like roles than people.

I suggest you check out this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAxUdIrzkvo

This means that its already eaten you, but that you don't agree with its guts. Therefore, the mob will be off for a sit-down job pretty sharpish. Probably behind a big bush with some Short Skintietree board to ahem - I don't need to describe this do I?

Maybe you should. On the off chance it might cut down on complaints?

Wistrel: all simple things like these are most of the time ignored by MA. I mean, they use this system for NPCs already, but don't think to even make items of MK1, MK2 look different... where it would be even more simple... they don't even make a visual difference between a normal and an SGA, modified or adjusted item...

My Mod LR53 looks different to a normal LR53 :)
Not as gold as I would like it though, but the carvings, and the top are certainly different :)

As to other mod/imp items, they never were any different to the usual ones.

Back