Be able to send a support case from in game

Mike Masters

Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Michael Mike Masters
Wouldn't it be easier if we could send support cases from in game instead of always having to log into the website? I think people would be much more inclined to report bugs and abusers if they could do it from in game instead of having to go onto the website and log in.

Wouldn't it be easier if we could send support cases from in game instead of always having to log into the website? I think people would be much more inclined to report bugs and abusers if they could do it from in game instead of having to go onto the website and log in.

Yes this is much needed.

I would agree :)

can we get missing systems back first:wise:

can we get missing systems back first:wise:
We most probably aint going to see all the systems back till after 2011 stop going on about them. Might as well talk about something else, that could be improved in places in the game, starting with support cases. So more people could send them in, so stupid bugs can be fixed!

Great idea sir, but I feel it makes far too much sense to ever come to fruition.

That would be a great idea and also add a option to add a snapshot to the support case if needed.

This idea is far too sensible. In future please come up with more ridiculous thoughts.

Back