The Athena Spaceport VCC Rally

First off & most important I want to thank Chrome & everyone that helped out with the event. All of you folks did a fantastic job. Chrome you kept things running like clock work hats off to you. Marshals where all great manning your posts & reporting back. Getting the news of the other races on AHR ( http://www.atlashavenradio.com ) everyone knew what was happening around the track & that added to the atmosphere & tension x10. Thanks DJ Daggert for the up to date news & of course the sponsors without which there wouldn't be any prizes to race for.
Also thanks to Tekatoarimo & everyone else that posted Pictures & video of the PA rally. Tekato that was a great video of the final can't wait to see this one. I took some scn's but in my excitement I forgot to turn Fraps on. :rolleyes:

Crazy track!!!! As soon as I ran it for the 1st time I never thought I'd win again. The one thing we found out from the PA rally was I'm crap uphill & this was hilly to say the least. I'd like to give a race account but I'm not sure could. It was a close race all the way between myself & Staticsleep & I have no idea where Miles was but he wasn't far behind I could hear him coming that's for sure only adding to the tension . I hope the video tells the story.

I put these 2 VCC Rally so far down as the best run event (that I have been to) outside of the in game system that brings a lot of ppl together for a lot of fun at the same time. I made new friends, won some peds & most of all had a blast doing it.

Who would have guessed that I could defended the lead & win for a 2nd time. Who's going to be the one to bring me down & when? The standard of the racing is top notch as is the event itself so it's only a matter of time before someone takes it from me but I want to take more wins for the title of VCC champion this year :smoke::wtg:

Thanks to all the race fans out there.

Oh & a special thanks goes to aj without who I would still have air in my tyres!

Last thing is to thank my umbrella girl that didn't show up again. You know who you are ;)

My Herbie is Special to :shower:

Last edited:
Just to say simply that it was THE most fun I've had in game since the end of the world party. This I can attribute souly to the excellent organisation, marshals and also the DJ who was simply awesome! Can't express how cool it was to be in a race and hear someone commentating on it on the radio. Really incredible to come in having crashed out believing you are last, to discover you are in fact 2nd! Sure surprised me that's for certain!

wisty

PS that track was flippin awesome! : )

:laugh: x2, great comments made by all :).

Glad you all enjoyed it!! Maybe next race will be on another planet, who knows :D.

Maybe next race will be on another planet, who knows :D.

That would be the STAMINA RACE, already held last week on the ROCK. ;)

Seriously though, I'll most likely do at least one more VCC Rally on Calypso... :cool:

Check out my video of the final race!

To see more videos, go to my channel.
I'll be recording all future races among other things!

ok I've been waiting for a day to post this, Hope you don't mind Tekatorimo I couldn't wait any longer lol

Very nice ending!! Thanks Teka :D.

ok I've been waiting for a day to post this, Hope you don't mind Tekatorimo I couldn't wait any longer lol

Me too! ^^^

The video is amazing - be sure to watch it in HD, full screen.

Great Job Teka!

:beerchug:

Miles

Back