Jessica aJK Eschweiler Hunting Service

JESSYAJK

Guardian
A professional hunting service designed around the concept of low cost tailored hunts for crafters, traders, miners, and lower level hunters.

Jessica aJK Eschweiler Hunting Service offers:

1. Honest and Reliable service

2. A committment to excellence

3. A selection of melee, laser, and blp weapons and armor setups for eco hunting

4. Tailored hunts to meet your needs

The first 5 Huntingjobs are free!!!! After that.

aJK´s Hunting Service charges:

1. 10% of any HOFS.

2. Tips are greatly appreciated for a job well done.

Contact Jessica aJK Eschweiler Hunting Service via this thread or by private message.

Last edited:
I have used Jess's service and have been very impressed.

She adds you to the hunting group which allows you to make sure that everything is honest and above board.

I have trusted her with 1,500 PED for specific hunts when I need materials for crafting.

If you need a hunter, try Jess.

Stryder

A bump for a friend. I hired her for another 1.5k run :)

Could you post your defensive skills and combat skills so we get an idea how much you got? :)

I wouldn't hire someone with lower than my own you see :)

Bump for an old friend ;-)

Thanks for posting the skills... I have slightly higher myself so I will have to pass for this time... Good luck with the service tho!

So guys, as some people know I got scammed and lost my salamander armor... that means that I wont be able to do huntingjobs for robots atm :(

hi Jess,

so strange that you got scammed with salamander ...

but still, I dont get the point ...

why is it justified to hire you for hunting for example for 1.5 k ped volume when you never know what will the loot be?
is not it better for a crafter or trader to get the needed stuff through auc or streettrade?

Who would do such an evil thing?! :( I hope you're able to get your armor back...

~Danimal

Well I thought that this all changed and no scammers would be around. But I was wrong :(
I really do hope too that I get it back in a way.. :(

well Tigerskin :) its for sure a bit of gambling in hiring me, because there can be a little loss or also a lot of profit

It is just an offer from my side to give those who have no time to hunt themselves or not enough skills to kill the monsters eco the opportunity to make some profit with letting me hit big for them...

Well I thought that this all changed and no scammers would be around. But I was wrong :(
I really do hope too that I get it back in a way.. :(

well Tigerskin :) its for sure a bit of gambling in hiring me, because there can be a little loss or also a lot of profit

It is just an offer from my side to give those who have no time to hunt themselves or not enough skills to kill the monsters eco the opportunity to make some profit with letting me hit big for them...

It's just sad that someone would do that to you... I don't understand why they would do that when you're offering them such a great service. If I could is help you get your gear back somehow :)

~Danimal

hi Jess,

so strange that you got scammed with salamander ...

but still, I dont get the point ...

why is it justified to hire you for hunting for example for 1.5 k ped volume when you never know what will the loot be?
is not it better for a crafter or trader to get the needed stuff through auc or streettrade?

Even if you go hunting by yourself, you never know what the loot will be either :silly2:

you could offer team hunt services ...

for example
if a person wants to do a mission he or she hires you to team hunt with him. He gives you ammo and you just shoot ... the "boss" takes the loot and the killcount ... you get skills ...

People would use that service with the mobs that they can not kill alone themselves

just an idea ...

a little bump for Jess............ friendly polite and trusted player offering a service to those that for whatever reason want to use it

if you dont wanna use it then fine but you cant knock someone for trying

good luck Jess :yay:

Bump!

Bump for a excellent friend who knows whats what. ;)

:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

Last edited:
Back