VCC Rally: Donations & Sponsors

Chrome

Elite
Society
Kaos
Mono Chrome Monochrome
Hello all!

Goal of 600 ped reached 2/24/11, thank you all very much!!! :yay:

I am currently looking for donations for The Athena Spaceport VCC Rally <---link
to be held on Sunday, February 27, 2011.

Donations of 50 ped or more will be recognized as sponsors (both here and on the event thread) for this VCC Rally. This would be a great way to promote your Land Area, Entropia Business, or Society!!!

As I am not doing these events for profit, I will accept no more than 600 ped total in donations per VCC Rally.

Athena Spaceport VCC Rally Donations:
  • Anonymous Donor - 100 ped
  • Sir Lance Lancelot - 100 ped
  • Drake Bad Lands - 50 ped
  • EntropiaPlanets.com - 50 ped
  • Harry Bond Hole - 100 ped
  • Funky Space Monkey - 50 ped
  • KillerDawg - 100 ped pledge
  • The Chosen Few (Society) - 50 ped

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

I have been working on developing The VCC Rally Series.
These are FREE forum-based Entropia racing events available to all, with no registration fees.

The first event (The Port Atlantis VCC Rally) was well attended, with excellent reviews from both participants and spectators alike. Here are two wonderful YouTube videos of the PA VCC:

To assist in offering these racing events to the community, I am asking for donations for the prizes. I plan to continue the existing format, with a total of no more than 50 participants competing for 600 ped in total prizes.

I am currently looking for donations for The Athena Spaceport VCC Rally <---link
to be held on Sunday, February 27, 2011.

Last edited:
Promote your business, land area, society, etc...

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Thanks kindly to the latest donor for the Athena Spaceport VCC Rally, Sir Lance Lancelot - 100 ped

:woohoo:

Still looking for some additional assistance from the community, please help support this fantastic event!!!

Promote your Entropia Business!!!

Promote your Land Area!!!

Promote your Society!!!

Please...

donate_to_a_worthy_cause.png

images

You should really ask SDS for a donation. After all, you are providing entertainment for their customers, who are giving their oil, vehicle/repair kit decay to them.

Races do not run on fuel alone!!!

:flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip:

You should really ask SDS for a donation. After all, you are providing entertainment for their customers, who are giving their oil, vehicle/repair kit decay to them.

Funny you should mention that. :eyecrazy: I contacted Hanne of FPC on December 19th... over full month before the original Port Atlantic VCC Rally on January 22nd.

Other than the initial response of "Ill see if we can't fix sponsorship", I never heard another word from Hanne, even after a couple of additional attempts at contact.

To be honest, I think FPC/SEE won't sponsor the VCC Rally event with prizes because...
It doesn't promote enough decay.

However, events like DEATH RACE and Golden Carriage Awards have HUMONGOUS prizes...

Sponsored by FPC/SEE....

Probably because those competitions encourage decay and ped expenditure.

There, I said it.

Still looking for a couple of generous community supporters, please!!!

One week to go, and I could still use a couple additional sponsors, please!!! :yup:

Thank you to Drake Bad Lands and EntropiaPlanets.com
for their generous donations of 50 ped each!!!

woot-copy.jpg

I'm still hoping for 300 ped total in additional donations, please!!!

Es500!!!

If you've just made a boatload of money selling ES500's, please consider giving a small donation! ;)

Nice initiative. Looks like it takes some time to set up the track. For this I'll donate 100 ped to your race. EU need contests like this :)

PM me to arrange a meeting.

Bond

Nice initiative. Looks like it takes some time to set up the track. For this I'll donate 100 ped to your race. EU need contests like this :)

Thanks kindly, Bond... I'll see you in a couple of days! :cool:

Also, thank you to Funky Space Monkey for his donation of 50 ped today!!! :yay:

Many thanks to Harry Bond Hole for his generous donation this evening of 100 ped toward the Athena Spaceport VCC Rally!

In addition, thanks go out to KillerDawg for his pledge of 100 ped toward the event!

<Only 50 ped remaining to reach the community-sponsored total prize goal of 600 ped...>

Thank you!!!

Goal of 600 ped reached 2/24/11, thank you all very much!!! :yay:

Back