Blueprint books can't be placed in estates...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Last night I bought an apartment and I was going to place some books in there as I have done in the past in other apartments, but got an error message that said ""This item cannot be dropped on this planet." What's weird about this bug though is the L book was able to be placed, just none of the other blueprint books. I do have a support ticket in on this.

Last night I bought an apartment and I was going to place some books in there as I have done in the past in other apartments, but got an error message that said ""This item cannot be dropped on this planet." What's weird about this bug though is the L book was able to be placed, just none of the other blueprint books. I do have a support ticket in on this.

lol u post realy about anything m8 :laugh:

as far i know can u drop only limited blue print books , but is that so importand ?

u need the cfd :tongue2: ?

lol u post realy about anything m8 :laugh:

as far i know can u drop only limited blue print books , but is that so importand ?

u need the cfd :tongue2: ?

yeeah....
ohh and check if there are ANY blueprints in the book... if there are you can't drop/trade the book...

yeeah....
ohh and check if there are ANY blueprints in the book... if there are you can't drop/trade the book...
Yes, you can drop them, just not trade them... at least with the L now, and with all of them in the past.

I know, I know, it's a minor thing for most, but for us folks that collect blueprints or craft a lot to get the interesting cover designs, it's a bit of an annoyance that you can't show off the fancy book jackets. Just another part of estates that was working fine for a while, then they changed something and screwed it up...

Last edited:
latest vu fixed the problem. Got the 'Lost Library' going again up in Apartment 8H in Delta Tower. Lots of pretty book covers to see up there.

Back