FYI: OLA39 upped its Atrox spawn

lofwyr

Alpha
Society
D-A-CH-S
Telemachus SokrateX Rhade
Since several people (soc-mates and others) mentioned that there wasn't a decent place to do the Atrox challenges - decent meaning trox as small as possible, so Ithaca and other places i know or heard of obviously don't fall in that particular category - we decided to up the density on our Atrox DNA.

You'll now find a sufficient spawn of mostly Young (a few Mature and the very odd Old) Atrox on our land. Until further notice we've also lowered the tax-rate to 2.99% for both hunting and mining. A few Atrax resist extermination - kill those with extreme prejudice!

killmoreatrox.jpg

Details on how to get there are here

I for one will be hanging there for the next ... ummm 15,798 Troxes :silly:

Be seeing you!
S.

Last edited:
babytrox - yummy!

1 of 5 trox prefers chicken!

ahh too bad :confused: I liked mining there with occasional atrox kills...now I'll need a sleipner to mine here...but good luck :)

Good to know.
After fininishing those damn Argo missions i will spend a visit to your land ;)

Well done!:silly2:

There are plenty of good spots to do baby troxies. Ola 10, ithaca, sw of jurra etc.

WHY I PREFER OLA39 instead of other spots (like mentioned above)

perfect spawn to do one trox by another - not having 5 on me, like in ithaca cause some noobs (maybe they even more skilled then me) running into spawns not tagging them. we all hate that....

i dont need a expensive tagger , opalo or a&p mentor ed. works perfect - mostly i dont even need to tag cause they spawn in perfect distance to bodypull just one.

only youngs, very few mature and very very few old - so i can do all without armor or pixie/gnome :wtg:

close to a tp - just one jump or short ride with car.

flat land - no hills to climb.

easy tax rate - just 2.99% perfect for the missions !

SZ ftw :laugh:

I think you're doing it wrong, atrox hunting is all about having 5 on you at once if you ask me :D

Agre ,exept the hunts you do naked inorder 2 get some healing skills while at it

There are plenty of good spots to do baby troxies. Ola 10, ithaca, sw of jurra etc.

ahaaaaa, ... but our trox have plenty of loot, i found a pattern in the spawnpoints, i could tell you which one will glob/hof :girl:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHJEAH I JUST LOVE THIS BABYTROX LA!!!!

i have to reply to this old topic to say that LA39 was one if not THE best LA to mine.
It is not possible anymore for regular miner :(
/cry

Back