Mining Class: 2/12/2011

19 ingame time has already been stated

so in game time has no corrilation with IRL time? gotta be a way to convert it to UTC somehow,, I jus dont wanna use my GC battery to check the "time" lol. Can someone post like an hour before it starts?

10 mins from now - I believe its 2PM eastern

Awesome class thanks! Plus rep.

I liked this class, Very Interesting info!

Thanks Windswept I will be sure to attend future classes if there are any :)

Jay-Jay

Awesome lesson! ++++rep

Windswept thanks a lot

this is insane, you give 2.5 hour of your time and share your knowledge!

everybody who wants to start or improve mining should take one of those classes!

++rep and cu soon

Very nice class. Nice to see an experienced player sharing their knowledge. +rep

Thanks very much all for attending. Its nice to see such a good turn out... for the most part people kept to the few rules i had and we had a good open dialogue.

I do not claim to have broken the system, however 7 years mining experience has led me to assume a few things to be true. So i think for the sake of the community i have decided there are no secrets. I cant be everywhere at once and everything spawns many places so for me to hoard any sort of knowledge is purely out of greed and a sense that only i am entitled to success or failure.

If since the class you have had any changes in your mining please let me know.. Also keep in mind most if not all good miners know that it can takes weeks even months to fallinto the groove of an area so please share. Remember to stick to an easy path of mining and be patient. The returns will come, you will get better, and you will have fun.

I missed it :cry: Again! :cry: I was waiting forever on this, I'm even still subscribed to the old thread :cry:
The only thing that could make me feel better is if there would be another class scheduled soon :ahh::yup::drool:

It's an amazing thing you're doing here :bowdown:

+rep

i hope i can make it next time, since VU10 i completely lost my confidence as a miner on Calypso. I am back at the skill-ranges where i have chiped out mining twice before, i find level 30-34 prospector (never came further) completely suck, my returns are better at level 4 prospector with a 211 finder. Usually i changed to enmatter or to CND or yeah chiped out, but this time i plan to make it somehow, i hope i can get some inspiration how to go through those dark times and eventually reach miner by not chiping in but extracting.

I hope i can make it next time!

Question: can you set a date for your mining lessons of like 2 hours later? I find 9-11pm is not that late for the Europeans, just around lunchtime for Americans and not that early in the morning for Aussies either.

i hope i can make it next time, since VU10 i completely lost my confidence as a miner on Calypso. I am back at the skill-ranges where i have chiped out mining twice before, i find level 30-34 prospector (never came further) completely suck, my returns are better at level 4 prospector with a 211 finder. Usually i changed to enmatter or to CND or yeah chiped out, but this time i plan to make it somehow, i hope i can get some inspiration how to go through those dark times and eventually reach miner by not chiping in but extracting.

I hope i can make it next time!

Question: can you set a date for your mining lessons of like 2 hours later? I find 9-11pm is not that late for the Europeans, just around lunchtime for Americans and not that early in the morning for Aussies either.

One reason that might be the impact for better returns at lvl 4 than 30+ could be that those ores/enmatters are mined a whole lot more than the rest and thus it's actually easier to get by on those ores/enmatters.

Ie miners DONT chip out your skills and use as good tools are you can with as much depth as possible.

This was a great class, although I missed the beginning unfortunately. I hope I can attend the next one as well!
Thank you again, Windswept!

Windswept I sent you a pm here on the forums about what you mentioned at the end of class.

Very busy with work and home... however i would love to hear if anyone has seen a better experience in mining since the class.

im missed the class to will there be another class?

Yea i wanna join too

I miss it!!! AGAIN!!! please let me know when u gonna have the class once again. im in Central Standar time. ¨)
thanks!!! and hope you doing again soon.:yay:

Back