Who pays for Ubers & ATHs? Answer:

I agree with JC, this is how I see things as well, we just have to pay for it...

sometimes, there are insane luckers tho.. they should, as mentioned above, cash out and never come back :)

yea thats what i will do since recent returns are <60% on cnd.. no point of trying to get that ATH

I think about it as such, I burn ammo to hunt, I burn bombs / probes there will all players get 90% back if they play on the right level for theres avatar. If you playing over your level or under your level you will get less then 90% and this is no lottery and have all to do with yours skills and gear. It also includes the normal items in loot, and if you want to gain over the 90% its about the markup of your loot.

Then we have normal globals and hofs, there are here to create addictive existence in the game and to prevent the game becoming boring and monotonous.

Now we coming to the Big or "Uber" ATH:s and "uber" items. This phase has nothing to do with your skills,gear or your dedication or activity in the game and as Starfinder who has the Entropia Tracker proved more noobs then ubers gets it.

So how do we get this ATH:s and ubergear--> the answer is simple ITS pure lottery or if you can say MA puts it there on purpose to some avatars who many in this game belive.

And who pays for this ATH:s and ubergears... We all do of the part who is under the 90%

:twocents:

_ _"

it s not 90% TT return, it s 90% of players loosing Peds
1) As someone said Ped is a false money,

2) you can only win 100% sure by "stealing" others players PEDs (That s the role of MU) thru Market and Auction
so some players can spend more than they earn, without depositing
Only traders make money in entropia, it s pathetic, it s complex market system, that s good, but you cant plan anything cause all activities xcept trading are random, what a waste !!

4 why does nobody take passive Peds into account in their theory, there are millions of PEDs sleeping in inventory,shop,warehouses, etc and this number should keep growthing and growthing with years!!

How can you compare players that are burning more than 5000 PED /day with the average player ... it s money , who can throw 500$ a month in a game ? only rich people !!
everything is done for you cannot "live" in entropia by doing a job ..

I m sure there was a "golden age" to build the game, etc some may have benefit of this to earn large wealth but how can one today do something without depositing lot of cash ?

How come only "pros" do large global even on basic stuff ? it s always the same who global (perhaps it s always the same who spend more also)
lucky globals from noobs/non deposit are too rare .. it s luck,or advertisement but the game is not luck based

it s not 90% TT return, it s 90% of players loosing Peds
1) As someone said Ped is a false money,

2) you can only win 100% sure by "stealing" others players PEDs (That s the role of MU) thru Market and Auction
so some players can spend more than they earn, without depositing
Only traders make money in entropia, it s pathetic, it s complex market system, that s good, but you cant plan anything cause all activities xcept trading are random, what a waste !!

4 why does nobody take passive Peds into account in their theory, there are millions of PEDs sleeping in inventory,shop,warehouses, etc and this number should keep growthing and growthing with years!!

How can you compare players that are burning more than 5000 PED /day with the average player ... it s money , who can throw 500$ a month in a game ? only rich people !!
everything is done for you cannot "live" in entropia by doing a job ..

I m sure there was a "golden age" to build the game, etc some may have benefit of this to earn large wealth but how can one today do something without depositing lot of cash ?

How come only "pros" do large global even on basic stuff ? it s always the same who global (perhaps it s always the same who spend more also)
lucky globals from noobs/non deposit are too rare .. it s luck,or advertisement but the game is not luck based

its skill/luck based :)

you need skills to be able to use the best tools to do the job with the minimum loss of money.
you need the luck or you get a meteorite in your head.. or get run over by a buss.

JEEESUS!!!

...Looking forward to 5+ ATHs then :)

This all seems convincing, but I'm just wondering.. after 5-6 years of playing my possessions TT value only + ped balance together exceed more than 10 times what I have ever deposited. Apparently I am soon facing one hell of a bad period :silly2:

Last edited:
Back