Entropia Taxi Association Soc. In need of members!

Agent Steve

Hatchling
Society
Entropia Taxi Association
Steven Agent Steve Mc Knight
Hello! The newly formed society Entropia Taxi Association is looking for drivers of all vehicles to collaborate together and form a group for a faster and safer travel experience for all to use! There are always people willing to lend a ride, as well as people looking for a ride, so a society that can work in an organized fashion can easily get this job done! Prices are to be determined by time and/or distance, newcomers in PA are offered rides to sweat camps and close TPs. We can execute rescue missions as well! But the only way we can get this great soc. to work is if we had drivers! If anybody is interested in helping out please contact me by Society terminal (Entropia Taxi Association) or email provided: masterchief11713@hotmail.com

I am aware of other taxi services in the Entropia Universe, but there can always be room for one more! :]

Thanks for reading! Members are greatly appreciated! Since this is a new soc. I am still working out fine details, so please bare with me please :]

Just realized this post is in the wrong section, sorry about not posting in the SocChat, honestly thought I was in it, that's iPhone for you haha

Back