Account locked....

nope

nope not at all it only says account locked when i try and log in like the 3rd time. the problem seems to be initially it wont accept any of my passwords. It allows me to change my password and i have done so several times properly but to no avail. So i try logging in on planetcalypso website and after second try most of the time it says "Account locked contact customer support" ...

thats why i keep saying i have NOOOOOOOOOOO freakin idea why it was locked in the first place i hadnt had the account for a solid day and i was nothing but a total gentleman in the game the whole time. no swearing no bashing no nothing i dont pull that crap anyway

Last edited:
Welcome to the wonderful world of EU support, as in: They are not prompt.
I dunno why they aren't, prolly understaffed vs. many support cases...

They WILL get back to ya tho...Kick back and watch movies for tonight or something...Maybe even tomorrow too.
I guess this might be your 1st "lesson" for EU....Patience, and TONS of it.
:D

If they made a SNAFU on your acct, they'll fix it (eventually). If they did it for a reason then it's none of my business.

GL!

As far as the originating question: Haven't heard of this particular situation, but I am sure it could happen by accident.

Tippin'

What did you mean when you said you were about to buy PED? Deposit?

thanks

thanks aj for your input and yeah i was going to deposit money for peds when this all started to happen lol so i mean i hope they fix my account i wanna contribute money lol thats as much a reason as any

yeah and i learned for the last few days ima have to be patient i hope they do get back to me on this

thanks aj for your input and yeah i was going to deposit money for peds when this all started to happen lol so i mean i hope they fix my account i wanna contribute money lol thats as much a reason as any

yeah and i learned for the last few days ima have to be patient i hope they do get back to me on this

Were you going to deposit with an account in a different name then yours?

Also since you just created the account why did you need to change the password?

Did a "friend" make the account for you and you now want to make sure they don't have access to it?

Were you going to deposit with an account in a different name then yours?

Also since you just created the account why did you need to change the password?

Did a "friend" make the account for you and you now want to make sure they don't have access to it?

no no no i made the account as to why i changed my pw it was accidental i went to confirm all my information for depositing and for some reason i accidentally went to the reset password page thinking i needed to confirm my password (i dont know i might have been kinda stoned) but in any case after i changed my pw the first time and tried to log in thats when my problems started

no one but me has anything to do with my account
there is only one email associated with the account
it asked me to set my real name and all of that in manage account i did so i had to in order to be able to deposit in the first place
i set everything properly with my proper name

im completely at a loss as to why this all happened

So if you didnt changed your email , i got figure out why the password recovery system would block you and not give you a new password.

from the faq
If you want to update the information on your account, you need to login to My Account.

Basic Accounts

If you still did not obtain the Gold Card security kit, you can only update your residential address in the website section My Account. If you want to update any other information, such as the email address or your bank information you need to contact Support.

So your email is still in place. Thus makes me wonder about something else.

Second I have been browsing my own account and i cant find a "oops, change password" anywhere

So euh ..

So if you didnt changed your email , i got figure out why the password recovery system would block you and not give you a new password.

from the faq

So your email is still in place. Thus makes me wonder about something else.

Second I have been browsing my own account and i cant find a "oops, change password" anywhere

So euh ..

well like i said all i did was change my password and now i simply cant log in

i try changing my pw again and still cannot log in

i just cant log in no matter what i change my password to

well like i said all i did was change my password and now i simply cant log in

i try changing my pw again and still cannot log in

i just cant log in no matter what i change my password to

can you show me where you changed it then. Because if memory serves me this was down manually by suppoort only ( could have changed during the years). I cant find it in my account but perhaps I am looking wrong

can you show me where you changed it then. Because if memory serves me this was down manually by suppoort only ( could have changed during the years). I cant find it in my account but perhaps I am looking wrong

well i changed my password the way we all do you can choose forget password on the main game screen

or you can choose forget password on the website

and on top of all of that i know i changed my pw correctly because every time i got a confirmation email

thats the page i get taken to after i get a confirmation email i reset my password there it tells me i properly reset it and then i try and log in and it fails

i could change it again right now get a confirmation email and it still wont work
hell id fraps the whole process for you if i had enough HD space

Last edited:
pls remove that link asap..
When i click it, i can change you're password as far as i can see...(doesn't take me to change my password but yours..)

pls remove that link asap..
When i click it, i can change you're password as far as i can see...(doesn't take me to change my password but yours..)

i removed the link but you couldn't have been able to change it

it will just say page expired when you go to change it

yeah i just checked because it was an old activation link that i already used if you had typed anything in it just would have said invalid activation link.

see thats part of my problem i actually go through the whole process of changing my password but it still doesnt work

in fact...

in fact i just did the whole process again

changed password or at least typed in the same one that i last used

successfully changed the pw

went to log in IN GAME invalid password and user name

went to log in ON SITE invalid password and user name

i know the user name is correct because when you receive the confirmation email it states the username which would be my email....

and absolutely no response to any of my support ticket emails as well...

so yeah as ive stated this whole thread ive done EVERYTHING by the book

I assume you checked you're email like 5 times, including spam folders?
I'm afraid none here on the forum will be able to help you.
First thing you should try to find out is if support knows about you're problem.
Tricky part there is that reply time can vary pretty hard from 1h to +1 week depending on workload, importance of the issue etc..
If you still didn't get any reply, I would advise to talk to hanne like suggested here b4.
I could try to make a support case for you, but i'm 99.99% sure they'll reply with 'we can't provide any information about other ppls acount'..

yeah...

I assume you checked you're email like 5 times, including spam folders?
I'm afraid none here on the forum will be able to help you.
First thing you should try to find out is if support knows about you're problem.
Tricky part there is that reply time can vary pretty hard from 1h to +1 week depending on workload, importance of the issue etc..
If you still didn't get any reply, I would advise to talk to hanne like suggested here b4.
I could try to make a support case for you, but i'm 99.99% sure they'll reply with 'we can't provide any information about other ppls acount'..

yeah ive checked my email WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more then 5 times heh and of course the spam folders
problem is since i cant log on in the first place i cant see anything about the support tickets and since i couldn't log on to make the tickets i had to do it by the email option

see im starting to get pissed cause i just could have made a new damn account by now if they would only tell me whats going on and until they even get back to me i cant do squat....

i just dont understand it , it allows me to change my password but everytime i log in i get invalid login username/password

and i did message hanne she was helpful but not much more then i already had known

so frankly ive just been at a brick wall.

and dont worry about making a case for me i appreciate it but it would probably complicate things

ok, that's it..
I'll make the support case for you asking wether they got you're email & are working on it & if they can keep you updated on you're email account.. & provide a ling to this thread.
Hope it get's fixed soon

Das

i mean..

i mean all they have to do is send me a dang email with a proper link to change my pw....

ok, that's it..
I'll make the support case for you asking wether they got you're email & are working on it & if they can keep you updated on you're email account.. & provide a ling to this thread.
Hope it get's fixed soon

Das

thank you das no need to go out of your way though i dont wanna inconvenience other players and i should be a little more damn patient myself frankly

Now all you can do is wait..
Whatever you do, do not create a new account..
It's against rules & would make it only more complicated.
Copy of my support case have been send in pm to you

Now all you can do is wait..
Whatever you do, do not create a new account..
It's against rules & would make it only more complicated.
Copy of my support case have been send in pm to you

thank you very much das and yes i know not to create a new account

Same thing happened to me back in the day when I started. It turned out for some odd reason I have a capital letter in the middle of my username and every time I tried to log in I did not make that caracter a capital. After a few days of frustration and resets I noticed the username had a caps in and after entering the username with the cap in that location I managed to log on.

Same thing happened to me back in the day when I started. It turned out for some odd reason I have a capital letter in the middle of my username and every time I tried to log in I did not make that caracter a capital. After a few days of frustration and resets I noticed the username had a caps in and after entering the username with the cap in that location I managed to log on.

oh man i wish my problem was so simple
keep in mind that since i get the confirmation email and it tells me my username (my email) im dang sure of my username

then theres the fact that i know ive changed my password properly cause ive done it 5 times already

so if i undestand you requested multiple password resets on your account. This not simple changing password (because as i subpected this is done manual by support only)

proably because you requested it so many times thee autolock kicked in.

like more ppl already said. wait on support to answer either by Das support case or your own via email. If i understand correct support wil proably ask an ID copy to verify everything

so if i undestand you requested multiple password resets on your account. This not simple changing password (because as i subpected this is done manual by support only)

proably because you requested it so many times thee autolock kicked in.

like more ppl already said. wait on support to answer either by Das support case or your own via email. If i understand correct support wil proably ask an ID copy to verify everything

at first it was just one password change and then it locked me so i tried changing password again just in case
why would they need my a copy of my id im not trying to change my account email or my name on account or any of that i just want a damn password reset link THAT WORKS

basically what im saying is this happened after the FIRST password reset.... and forever after...

i can SUCCESSFULLY reset my password any time every time all the time

but no matter what i set it to it ALWAYS tells me i have wrong username or password

no no no i made the account as to why i changed my pw it was accidental i went to confirm all my information for depositing and for some reason i accidentally went to the reset password page thinking i needed to confirm my password (i dont know i might have been kinda stoned) but in any case after i changed my pw the first time and tried to log in thats when my problems started

no one but me has anything to do with my account
there is only one email associated with the account
it asked me to set my real name and all of that in manage account i did so i had to in order to be able to deposit in the first place
i set everything properly with my proper name

im completely at a loss as to why this all happened

So when you created the account you used a fake name but changed it to your real one when you were going to deposit?:dunce:

So when you created the account you used a fake name but changed it to your real one when you were going to deposit?:dunce:

no no of course i used my real name im referring to the page where if you wanna deposit it asks to confirm all the information? well because i hadnt even tried to deposit i had never filled this page out so i filled it out for the first time
name address everything all of that clicked submit and it went through and allowed me to set a card...i set a card and tried to deposit it wouldent work (they were doing maintenance on payment system from what i read) so actually after that i logged in and sent a support ticket through my account which gave me a support ticket number and everything.
after all of that i logged into game again and tried a deposit IN GAME and it didnt work
so i logged out and then my password crap happened i changed my password for whatever high ass reason i had then went to log back into game and thats when all the crap started

the only place that didnt get my real name is in genesis where i set my avatar name which is basically my real name minus a portion of my last name....

i should add that i DID get an email to that INITIAL support ticket but it was one of those computer generated "please provide more information" emails

so as ive said before i have sent multiple tickets to them all through email...

with new eula thats not needed anymore only if you wanna depo

i should add that i DID get an email to that INITIAL support ticket but it was one of those computer generated "please provide more information" emails

so as ive said before i have sent multiple tickets to them all through email...

And did you send the info they needd ? I assume it is sending an ID of some kind to verify it is you. Are you able to post such a return mail?

Sounds way easier to make a new account, send a support case to MA and tell them to delete you old account. Wait to login until they delete the old one, just incase. Thats whay i would have done if i didnt have any items, skills or ped.

Good luck getting it sorted.

Trying to be gentle:

Was your support case typed in the same manner as your posts (no capitlization, no periods, sentences just running all over each other, using slang words like "wanna")?

If so, they may have a really hard time understanding you as non-native English speakers.

lol

Trying to be gentle:

Was your support case typed in the same manner as your posts (no capitlization, no periods, sentences just running all over each other, using slang words like "wanna")?

If so, they may have a really hard time understanding you as non-native English speakers.

lol no man i was way more concise and fluent in my support posts, i dont know if i capitalized everything but i made my case very clear and precise SEVERAL times.

as far as getting my account deleted sure i would love to but since they arent answering any of my emails about my locked account why on earth would i then send them one to delete my account? make things more complicated

no i made it very simply and clear to them..........i changed my pw and it wont let me log in

its that simple

edit: it has been 3 days and no one has gotten back to me about anything

Back