Account locked....

oh man

oh man guys you know i tried all of that checked my caps checked everything AND reset password again and still the same stuff, i just sent them a ticket through email but i swear im not gonna be happy if i gotta wait another damn week for this to get cleared up

on a lighter note im stupidly addicted to this game

I've heard a few tales today of people able to log in to the game but not the website so me thinks there's a gremlin in the password dept again.

Hopefully this is the case here and it gets sorted for you.

we will know

we will know in about 20 minutes after i try logging in after the "30 minutes" is up (dont trust that time frame)

interestingly enough i tried logging into site first then the game, the site locked me out and the game said wait 30 min

this is just kinda stupid to me last time this happened i waited a long freakin time

number lock not on maybe? will miss dancing in PA w/ya tonight :(

bah

number lock not on maybe? will miss dancing in PA w/ya tonight :(

no i dont even use numpad for my numbers in pw (if there are numbers in my pw :>)

HOPEFULLY this will get sorted and even more hopefully when i try to log in in ten minutes it will let me.

im starting to think someone just doesnt like me at MA and likes to do this every few weeks to screw with my head heh

amazing...

the 30 minute time limit is actually correct...

i logged in

now my question is why the hell did it lock me out in the first place...?

the 30 minute time limit is actually correct...

i logged in

now my question is why the hell did it lock me out in the first place...?

U might have typed the wrong Passwd too many times :scratch2:

Back