Beauty and the Beast of Bugs!

olivia888

Guardian
Society
Time Travelers
Olivia Liv Forever
Beauty and the Beast of Bugs :mad:

I had the privilege of being in the beauty business as a hair, face and body stylist for a short period.

During this time I saw how hard the business is especially during these hard times.

More chairs and tools seem to be dropping as loot in the game, while the potential customer base seems to be dwindling – at least those players who both deposit, and are interested in spending PED to change their look!

So I finally got to see how much it actually cost to skill up. Those that get into business now are extremely fortunate that their stylist chairs and tools no longer decay! They once did, as few are aware…

So when you finally open coloring as a hairstylist and have opened a few more hairstyles, and have just reached a new level in body sculpting or face sculpting – and the game offers every player in-game a complete make-over after an update – how should you (as a stylist) feel about this?! You just got into this profession to make money, and there go all your potential clients for
at least the next month!!!

And that’s not all! On top of this ‘gift’ to all, the game has broken all your stylist chairs!!! All your chairs have a bug! You can no longer do half the color adjustments you spent $100s, if not $1000s to open!

Some beauty bugs have been in-game for almost three years with no attempt made to fix them. I call this an outrage and a complete disregard for a profession by the game itself.

Beauticians get no ‘Globals’ or ’HoFs’ and are almost always available to you to make your avatar look its best.

I would like to hear from you to see what you think of the way beauticians are abused in this game
by the game! Most only break even or make a very small profit for the fortune they have invested.

Please support your friendly neighborhood beauty doctors, and demand the game give them the support and results they deserve instead of a simple ‘standard reply’ from the support cases they submit.

Please reply to give your support!

Thank you all for taking the time to read about this game injustice and support avatar beauty!
:girl:

Full agree..

you right Liv :(

its so sad how it is...
and even worse i still not understand why?? maybe i coud be easier witeh when i woud know what its "going on"?
Not even was be said WHY noobs get more options. I mean, how and what they think of to do witeh beauty profession...
Is it such hard to at least "unbug" the chairs again?:confused:

:dunno::cry:

I experience this too, though I wanted to skill only to be able to do the haircuts for my son, not as a real business.

you talk about a few months of problems... maybe now you understand how we feel about MA, when we spent 10000 PEDs or more on skilling taming and whips and can't do SHIT for several years now...

I think MA wants us out of business. A while back Marco said that the game was gona change, that it was no longer be a 'virtual reality' like it was first conceived as. They are trying to turn the game into a 'shoter' game like most of the others. And like most of the others the avatars looks are not important. I think they want to make 'looks' free for the players, so they will just let us root in frustration. The new bug from 11.6.1 now does not allow us to go to the end of the scales, so hair colors like blue or black or white can no longer be done. Oh their gona fix it, eventualy, but in the meantime we lose business and get more and more frustrated. Not many of us left right now so it looks like their strategy is working. Once there are so few of us that the general population can't get the service then MA will have the perfect excuse to eliminate the beauty profesion completely. They will only have to pay us the tt value of our chairs, toolkits and materials as compensation acording to the rules of the game. Mabe i'm just being pesimistic, but ...

when they woud want us out of profession they may shoud stop let Drop the tools and chairs all time loool

But yes its really frustrating!
sorry but, they shoud stop add all time new shit and better concentrate about what ppl really want!

And well when you cant handel so many "projects" than dont do them all at ones!
I never was so angry at MA like now..

One answer....

"It's dynamic..."

never trust MA :) they got the right to fuck us up.. lol

yes...

I agree with you James; I think they are trying to squeeze the beauty profession. They have been doing their best.
They have not brought back the ability to sit or lie down, so we can hang around after a hunt.
They have not brought back the pets yet.
They have not returned our beauty masks.
And to answer Zunami's comment about the increase in drops - well i just think they want more and more to enter the business and drop the price so nobody can make a profit. Meanwhile they introduce a convenient little nasty bug that blocks people who have spent 1000s and 1000s of PED on what was once a highly specialized and uncommon profession that was actually valued.

NOT to mention the poor hanger owners who a repeatedly f%&@ed up the ass and lied to about the return of their ships.

Way to go, Entropia Universe! Lol. :clap::smash::bomb::scared::broke::cowboy::cussing::duh::dunno::evilking::tongue3::argue::whisper::umn::shots::proof:

The new bug from 11.6.1 now does not allow us to go to the end of the scales, so hair colors like blue or black or white can no longer be done.

During the avatar editting we've just had I attempted blue hair, its either blue with a lot of white streaks or pale blue but no way to get a solid electric blue (which I wanted) it only goes solid black.

Bumping my own thread because this Beauty Bug must get fixed!!!

Please support your friendly neighborhood beauty doctors, and demand the game give them the support and results they deserve instead of a simple ‘standard reply’ from the support cases they submit.
Please reply to give your support!

Thank you all for taking the time to read about this game injustice and support avatar beauty!
:girl:

BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! :smoke::hammer:

:shots: I feel ya Liv..

Hope someone straightens out the old farts at MA....

How about you?!

:shots: I feel ya Liv..

Hope someone straightens out the old farts at MA....

Thanks Misao - but how about you, Foxypilot and all you other pilots out there?! I'd want to fly down to the head office and picket the shit out of those MoFos!

How many times have you been lied to now?! :tongue2:

Well, i guess beauty business is to small for MA to interest to it? at least they had bigger stuff to do in the last 3 years.

I'm sure it'll get better someday. But Imo, even if MA has a more than likely the biggest role to play to "stimulate" the market, i think the beauticians can also do something to improve the things!

Cheers

Sorg

This is a horrible thing to hear. I honestly just got my Gold Card today and have been contemplating make a large deposit to buy land but if this is how the company handles the players investments then I have some serious doubts now. I'm sure Zunami and other Beauticians have plenty of not only PED but time invested in this profession and it's MAs job to fix this. I honestly wasn't aware of this problem until now and I hope it gets fixed soon because not only does it hurt these players but it says a lot about how much MA actually cares about us.

I agree in part, but...

Well, i guess beauty business is to small for MA to interest to it? at least they had bigger stuff to do in the last 3 years.

I'm sure it'll get better someday. But Imo, even if MA has a more than likely the biggest role to play to "stimulate" the market, i think the beauticians can also do something to improve the things!

Cheers

Sorg

I hear what you are saying Sorg, but I don't think you are aware in the least of the latest problems the stylists are facing! Lol. Of course it is it up to them to stimulate the business - but how on earth are they supposed to accomplish this with three broken stylist chairs???!!!
I checked BTW... it is not one avatar with broken stylist chairs - they ALL have the same bug!
When you were a stylist, did you ever have half your colors taken away from you, in what you could offer? This is what has happened in skin, eyes, and yes... hair!
I probably should not even be writing about this subject; I left the beauty business... but you know what? I care about it, and I care about the people who chose it as a profession, and I certainly care about the social aspect of this game.
Maybe I am alone in this - I don't know...

check withdrawal options...

This is a horrible thing to hear. I honestly just got my Gold Card today and have been contemplating make a large deposit to buy land but if this is how the company handles the players investments then I have some serious doubts now. I'm sure Zunami and other Beauticians have plenty of not only PED but time invested in this profession and it's MAs job to fix this. I honestly wasn't aware of this problem until now and I hope it gets fixed soon because not only does it hurt these players but it says a lot about how much MA actually cares about us.

If you are thinking of depositing money for investment purposes, I would also read the latest thread on people who have posted about try to take their money out. There are are many withdrawal problems, and not enough withdrawal options.
Yes planet Calypso has been bought by a new company. I hope they do much better but only time will tell. Good luck either way. :)

Liv

I hear what you are saying Sorg, but I don't think you are aware in the least of the latest problems the stylists are facing! Lol. Of course it is it up to them to stimulate the business - but how on earth are they supposed to accomplish this with three broken stylist chairs???!!!
I checked BTW... it is not one avatar with broken stylist chairs - they ALL have the same bug!
When you were a stylist, did you ever have half your colors taken away from you, in what you could offer? This is what has happened in skin, eyes, and yes... hair!
I probably should not even be writing about this subject; I left the beauty business... but you know what? I care about it, and I care about the people who chose it as a profession, and I certainly care about the social aspect of this game.
Maybe I am alone in this - I don't know...

I heard about the bugged chair, but it seems to be a bug that should be fixed soon. I didn't critisized anything/one here. I'm with you and my beautician friends on that!

I will support the beauty profession by not using the free avatar redoo, and have my work done by a real virtual stylist!:smoke::smoke::smoke:

THX for Rep the Beauty chairs! was really needed!

are there actually still a beauty market... ??? :scratch2:

I agree that the really cool looks should not be in the default avatar creation process, but kept for beauticians who put a lot of time and money in skilling their profession.

But on the other side MA wants new players to be able to create an as good looking avatar as possible.

Maybe the avatars should 'age' after extensive hunting sessions and to much anti-toxic shots so beauticians can fix-up the looks again. :D

I agree

I try to stay positive and look to the days ahead. However.. its pathetic to see how everyone in this trade feels like they are being played.

P.S. For an Alcoholic to change his ways... he has to first acknowledge to himself that he has a problem.

There stiil is one, but...

are there actually still a beauty market... ??? :scratch2:

The beauty market is still there. Thankfully, that last update finally fixed that major bug that ha half-broken all 3 stylist chairs.

All's good again for stylist equipment! Yay!

I will most likely return to this profession in the near future; I enjoy it! :girl:

still a looooad of bugs

like...shuting down interface....

More BS!

Okay, I have some skills, and I a chair, and i will be doing beauty for friends of mine again - this time on a different planet!

BUT... What MA is doing with this option to constantly redo one's avatar is an ABSOLUTE DISGRACE to those who have poured their blood, sweat & tears - not to mention 1000's and 1000's of PED into the business.
I know MA holds the rights to change what they want WHEN they want - but this is 'Entropian Blasphemy' !!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

good luck

gl olivia wish u all the best!!!

Back