Amethera Outback Land Area #17 - The Salty Flats

00Dan

Old Alpha
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
00Danny 00Dan Helichopper
On behalf of Grimyth Salty qq, I proudly present to you: OLA 17, The Salty Flats.
ola_17_new_map_159311.jpg

OLA 17 Features 1 Ambulimax DNA and 1 Longu DNA, and is easily accessible by traveling E from Nea's Place or SW from Silver Ridge. Taxes are currently set to a reasonable 3.99% hunting, and 3.59% mining.​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current DNA settings

Ambulimax: Density (10/10) Maturity (2/10)

Longu: Density (10/10) Maturity (8/10)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mining

For the hunters that like to mine between mobs or the more adventurous miners out there, OLA 17 features various ores and enmatters including the following:

Ores

Belkar
Terrudite
Alferix
Lysterium
Kanerium
Blausarium
Cumbriz
Tridenite

Enmatters

Oil
Garcen Grease
Dunkel Particles

If you find anything on OLA 17 not listed here, Posting it will get you some CFD and a +rep ;)

As always, feedback and suggestions are welcome, and will be forwarded to the owner.

Keep an eye on this thread for info regarding events.

Enjoy the land and we hope to see you there!​

Last edited:
Current Events

Grimyth's Giveaway
A monthly event with over 10k ped in prizes!

After Dark events, 3x a week with free entry. 300 PED first prize with 100 ped each for runner ups.

3k PED special every friday, 2000/500/500 PED Prizes, 100 PED entry with tickets to be won during the After Dark events.

Last edited:
Reserved just in case.

Dan thanks for getting the info up, Also please include Tridenite on the mineral list!!

Thanks,

I am Grimyth Salty qq, and I approve this message. :cool:

Small longu too easy for you? Pure spawns too boring? We have high maturity longu mixed with small amublimax to help lessen the grind. Don't forget the nightly free events to help fund your mission!

Global location tag is here! And with it our first running event!

Second post updated.

are you maybe planning to lower maturity on Longu for iron Challenge? or they will stay as it is now :)

cheers :cool:

are you maybe planning to lower maturity on Longu for iron Challenge? or they will stay as it is now :)

cheers :cool:

We asked around about this and alot of people want it to stay as is. Also due to certain other land areas dedicated to the other maturities there are no plans as of now to change the maturity.

We asked around about this and alot of people want it to stay as is. Also due to certain other land areas dedicated to the other maturities there are no plans as of now to change the maturity.

ok, thank you for quick reply :) cheers

Congratz to Charlamaine Charlie Monroe for his 2,269 PED ambulimax old today!

Time to bump this.

Congratulations to Jim stick Freestone for his 1,809 PED ambulimax mature during tonight's daily event! Good job! :yay:

Congratulations to Tony TwoToes Taglia for his 1,620 PED Ambulimax Old! :yay:

Congratulations to Tony TwoToes Taglia for his 1,620 PED Ambulimax Old! :yay:

Congratulations to the same guy for a 6,294 PED Ambulimax Young 1 hour later! :yay::wtg::eyecrazy:

Gratz

Wow, I must say gz to the guys and to you for all the taxes you got :)

BIG GZ!!!

Congratulations to Usurper Adamas Sheridan for his 1,496 PED Ambulimax young during tonight's event!

Updated the current event list with links to our new/revised event schedule.

This land has been sold and is under new ownership. I'll leave it to the new owner to make a land information thread, therefor this thread is no longer valid.

Back