Info: Double mission LA. Estophyl and Atrax

DRDoom

Elite
Society
Why So Serious
DRDoom
Double mission LA. Estophyl & Atrax. Now with lowered taxes: 3.8%

For the new missions (Mission Brokers in Shinook River) I added next to the dense Estophyl spawn an Atrax spawn.

All are maximum numbers minimum maturity.

It's a small LA having 3 DNA samples on maximum numbers = hefty grinding :handgun:

And as a hunters bonus: I lowered the taxes!!!! :wtg:

For VIP TP entrance see my signature

Last edited:
...And as a hunters bonus: I lowered the taxes!!!!...

...to? Ambiguity is a bad thing here, unless it's still a % you're ashamed to post publicly.

...to? Ambiguity is a bad thing here, unless it's still a % you're ashamed to post publicly.

I'm not ashamed that I lowered the taxes. :laugh: No matter matter how much I guess for the people that wants to do mission lower is always better.
You can alsways check the taxes, just hop on and off the TP, cost you nothing. ;)
But since I'm not ashamed, I'm just enthousiastic here's the info: tax has been lowered from 4.9 to 4.7 to currently 4.5. after evaluation maybe put them lower.

Enjoy the hunt!

As promised, to support the hard-core grinders of Estophyls and Atrax the taxes has been lowered again to 3.8% :yay:

Every time the daily income increases, I'll lower the taxes. So the more hunters, the lower the taxes.;)

Part of the tax income is used for events and the rest is recycled back into the economy. No withdrawals. :wtg:

Last edited:
I like this LA for hunting Esto. Was there often in the past. After you have increased the Atrax spawn I am not so happy :)

I personally like to hunt *one* mob in a LA. In the past there was few Atrax from time to time, but now they are a pain in the ass. It is impossible for you to make it right for everyone, I know. There are ppl outside that will like your mixed spawn for missions. I don't :)

just my :twocents:

I like this LA for hunting Esto. Was there often in the past. After you have increased the Atrax spawn I am not so happy :)

I personally like to hunt *one* mob in a LA. In the past there was few Atrax from time to time, but now they are a pain in the ass. It is impossible for you to make it right for everyone, I know. There are ppl outside that will like your mixed spawn for missions. I don't :)

just my :twocents:

Thank you for your comments. I do listen to the wishes of the hunters. All constructive comments are welcome, some people love the double mission LA, but if the big majority prefers estophyl only I might unlock the atrax DNA sample again.
Maxing 2 DNA samples are cheaper than maxing 3 DNA samples. :)

Good LA :) did my 100 estos here and got ~40 atrax kills in the process :wtg:

Another BUMP for the Esto / Atrax grinders at 3.8%. Don't forget to register for the Free Estophyl Olympics event and earn a nice bonus on top of your Iron challenge. :yay:

It seems the Estophyls are quite territorial and are pushing the Atrax away from the LA.

The current atrax spawn is diminishing slowly in favor of the Estophyls.

How about increasing the Esto maturity to max? Getting fed up with almost all the Land areas having min maturities.
I prefer doing mission on the biggest maturities I can. :twocents:

Back