Info: LONGU LAND Reopening for iron missions

Qetesh

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Qatesh
It is with great pleasure I can announce the reopening of both my longu areas with the renewed interest caused by the iron missions.

OLA 20 is filled with 4 DNA all maxed density and minimum maturity for your iron mission needs. Location: Rei's TP

ola20_ad.jpg

For bronze missions, or if you simply want to hunt something a bit harder than youngs visit OLA 29 near new oxford.

ola29_ad.jpg

Iron mission handler is located at Shinook TP:

ironmissionshinook.jpg

There will also be a short opening event this evening at 21:00 MA time at OLA 20 for those interested. Free to enter with 300 ped prize. Highest single loot.

& the magic taxnumber would be how much?
Srry, too lazy to tp over just to check;)

Did 100 longu there yesterday when the numbers had certainly not been increased & it didn't then have an advantage over wild ones. The only decent loot came from an Atrax Guardian. So I guess its time to evaluate loot vs convinience today.

Bronze mission? I very much doubt the Bronze mission will already be in place.

woho, thanks! :yay:

nice :) im going there!

Did the 100 Longu there (hey Nighthawk!) earlier. Loved the spawn :)

ahh its the return of little longu land! feels like 2006 all over again!

hmmm where did i put my rascal set and adjM2722.............

;)

Always liked longu, I'm glad they are back to hunt with a reason :yay:

:yay::yay::yay:

You can not imagine how much i missed those 2 LA's !!!!

Thanks a lot Qetesh !

Thanks guys! :)
bump .

Last edited:
Longu

so glad to see that LA up and running. one of my fav's.I hosted hunting event a while back and someone counted 16 globals on LA20.thanks Qetesh.:yay:

so glad to see that LA up and running. one of my fav's.I hosted hunting event a while back and someone counted 16 globals on LA20.thanks Qetesh.:yay:

Gratz and thx :)

Yo Qetesh,

Please feed your longu / increase the numbers to max on the LA near Rei's.
I want to kill 15k of them but spawn is totally crap right now.

BruuD

Agreed and please make them prov-dominant mostly again like it was. Went there last week and it sucked.

Agreed and please make them prov-dominant mostly again like it was. Went there last week and it sucked.

that would void the purpose of being a LA for iron mission, which is better done grinding lowest maturity...

In term of longterm income... You can always counts on noobies(or serious grinder) doing iron mission... than 1-2 hunters asking for a specific maturity...

Q might as well, if its not already the case, promote a event on that LA as well so even if its low maturity, that doesnt stop hof from happening since there will be both mission grinder and event player.

Yo Qetesh,

Please feed your longu / increase the numbers to max on the LA near Rei's.
I want to kill 15k of them but spawn is totally crap right now.

BruuD

Sorry about that. Spawn is now back to 4x 100%. Thank you for letting me know.

Sorry about that. Spawn is now back to 4x 100%. Thank you for letting me know.

Thanks for quick response!
Your reward will be tax of 15k longu kills :rolleyes:

Back