Atrax Park - Iron Mission on big Atrax!

toad

Stalker
Society
Deagleteam
Christer toad Johansson
Welcome to Atrax Park!

I have been thinking alot if i should lower the maturity or aim for hunters that want the chance to loot something good while doing the atrax iron mission, finally i decided to keep the maturity on i higher level and so far it seams to work well.
On this landarea you will find mostly atrax alpha to prowler, a few Stalkers and some below alpha.

Nearest teleport: Nate Valley.
Tax: 3.99% Hunting and Mining.
Events: On.

DNA settings:
DNA 1: Maturity 8/10, Numbers 10/10
DNA 2: Maturity 8/10, Numbers 10/10
DNA 3: Maturity 8/10, Numbers 10/10
DNA 4: Maturity 8/10, Numbers 10/10

Atrax is known to drop:
DOA Foeripper
DOA strikehammer
Marber Bravo plasma rifle
ESI
Shopkeeper
Gremlin Arms
and alot of other stuff.

Mining resources found so far (found by me)
Ores:
Narcanisum
Zinc

Enmatters:
Growth Molecules
Oil

I will host ingame events each thursday at 19:00 to 20:00 MA time, to start with the prizes will be 200 PED to the winner, 75 PED for second place and 25 PED for third place.

Good luck everybody and hope to see you at Atrax Park!

Last edited:
Please can we have more mobs? :)

Shooting the 10 on radar in a minute or so and tp'ing or driving to the next 10 isn't much fun and there will be nowhere near enough mobs if you are planning events.

Sure, i activate 1 more dna and try with that :)

Edit:
I have now activated the third dna, 10/10 on numbers and 3/10 on maturity, i will increase the maturity more tomorrow.

Last edited:
This morning a increased the maturity on the third dna to 6/10, Atrax Park is full of red dots now, hope you will enjoy it :)

Thanks for my prize, Toad!

It was a nice surprise ;-)

/Slupor

You are welcome :)

It seams like less and less are hunting big atrax at my landarea so im thinking of lowering the maturity to get more iron mission grinders, i give it a few days more but if not more people are hunting there than now i can just as well lower the maturity to youngs.

Since the activity dropped to much on my landarea with big atrax i have lowered the maturity to youngs this evening, the settings will take effect in around 1 hour so i guess in a day or so there should be mostly youngs, 3 dna are active at max numbers, i will probably activate the fourth in a few days also.

I cant make up my mind sometimes, im thinking of putting back maturity to bigger ones again for WoF if i dont have sold the LA before that, i also miss the big trax myself, small ones was really boring to hunt :(

Big trax will be back again, there will probably be up to old alphas again, maybe a few prowlers but no stalkers, i will increase in steps with the first tonight already.

Yup, they are back...Too bad I can only hunt the smaller 'Trax.
:(

Tippin'

Bigger trax is back now and tonight there is a free event with a sleipnir mk1 as first prize!

maybe a stupid suggestion, how about mid maturity?
me personaly will not be doing the big ones, so i go back to the smaller ones instead.
i guess MOST people who just want to grind the iron mission will not be doing the big ones.
i have found my spawn and combine it with another iron mission mob :sniper:

maybe a stupid suggestion, how about mid maturity?
me personaly will not be doing the big ones, so i go back to the smaller ones instead.
i guess MOST people who just want to grind the iron mission will not be doing the big ones.
i have found my spawn and combine it with another iron mission mob :sniper:

Atrax Beach has mid maturity so i see no point in competing with that, it more fun to hunt bigger ones :)

im ready for todays event :yay:

I have increased the maturity for WoF, the maturity is now at 8/10 on all 4 dna, there are a free event tonight with a Sleipnir MK1 as first prize and 50 ped each för second and third.

Great LA to hunt at, welcome change from Atrax Beach. However, there's two things that will stop me from hunting here in the future:

#1: Ninja spawns

and most importantly:

#2: Stalkers

I can easily outfap 3-4 high maturity Atrax -- but a Stalker will kill me in one hit if it rolls high damage (the difference between a Prowler and Stalker is massive). If it weren't for ninja spawns, I'd be able to avoid them -- but there is no avoiding them when they spawn on top of me. I'll stick with Atrax Beach, but otherwise this a great LA. If you got rid of the Stalkers, it would be my new favorite place to hunt.

Some hunt highlights:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/0/9/4/8/entropia_2011-04-02_03-36-03-11.jpg
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/0/9/4/8/entropia_2011-04-02_04-29-04-83.jpg
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/0/9/4/8/entropia_2011-04-02_04-30-19-06.jpg

and a HOF at Atrax beach yesterday for no particular reason (shame my first HOF wasn't even my own... lol)...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/0/9/4/8/entropia_2011-04-01_00-16-29-54.jpg

I will see how it goes with WoF this weekend and in 2 weeks, the spawn will remain as is over this 2 weeks after that i will probably lower the spawn a bit to get rid of most stalkers.

I will see how it goes with WoF this weekend and in 2 weeks, the spawn will remain as is over this 2 weeks after that i will probably lower the spawn a bit to get rid of most stalkers.

Maybe next time you should post this info in your LA thread too. :mad:

Just wasted my ME going to it since your other thread says all 4 DNA are set to Atrax Young.:bs:

Thread showing DNA settings are set to all Young Maturity!

I noticed that Atrax Beach now has mostly Providers - Alpha. I'm sort of disappointed by this change (and many others, I'm sure) but this is a great opportunity for you.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?208637-Atrax-Beach-under-new-managment-!!

As you can see, most people would prefer Young-Old. If you set your maturity to this, I can easily see your land area's popularity overtaking Atrax Beach's (I for one have stopped hunting there entirely, too high for efficient Iron Mission or low lvl skilling).

Free event 19:00 MA time tomorrow thursday, maturity is alpha to prowlers mostly with some stalkers and domis.

I noticed that Atrax Beach now has mostly Providers - Alpha. I'm sort of disappointed by this change (and many others, I'm sure) but this is a great opportunity for you.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?208637-Atrax-Beach-under-new-managment-!!

As you can see, most people would prefer Young-Old. If you set your maturity to this, I can easily see your land area's popularity overtaking Atrax Beach's (I for one have stopped hunting there entirely, too high for efficient Iron Mission or low lvl skilling).

The problem with youngs is that you need ten times the hunters than on bigger ones for the same tax income, youngs just has to low hp for hunters to do any high turnover of ammo, also its very unlikely that you loot anything good from the small ones, events is also alot harder on them, with 30 to 40 people in a event you have the same tax income as from 5 uber hunters on bigger ones and its the tax that has to pay for the event prizes.

The problem with youngs is that you need ten times the hunters than on bigger ones for the same tax income, youngs just has to low hp for hunters to do any high turnover of ammo, also its very unlikely that you loot anything good from the small ones, events is also alot harder on them, with 30 to 40 people in a event you have the same tax income as from 5 uber hunters on bigger ones and its the tax that has to pay for the event prizes.

Would be nice if you would update your threads with this info so people don't waste their time and peds going there thinking it is one thing and it is changed. :(

Your other thread still shows this LA as 0/10 maturity.! Fix it already!:mad:

Sorry about that, i did not want to bump that thread up, thought it would die away, should ofcourse have changed the opening post in it :(

19:00 MA time Thursday (Tomorrow) its a free event with 600 ped in prizes on my LA, maybe the last while i own it....

Back