Info: Soc List 2011

The Patriots web page seems to be on hold :dunce:

TAC
Ice Cold
Alive and Recruiting since 2009

Please update Jurai Blood.

Jbgamer.com

And Jurai Blood Cadets no longer exists.

Thanks

Obsidian Society

OBSIDIAN Society!

Obsidian is a newly formed society here in EU. The society was founded because those of us who created it wanted a SOC of like-minded players who had constant activity levels within EU. In general we play at a very relaxed level. We like to relax in-game and have some good laughs on TeamSpeak all the while having the ability to "get serious" when the need arises.

Currently we are looking for fellow Entropians to join our ranks who have approx. 150k skill or more. There are no gear requirements, or game-play requirements. Obsidian would be a great SOC for players whom have toned down their game-play and no longer desire the extreme PED cycling activities in-game but still want to enjoy EU.

Our only SOC requirement is that you download the TeamSpeak3 client. There is no requirement to speak, but those of us already here prefer to talk as opposed to type while we're out playing the game. So the ability to hear us is where the requirement comes in..... if you chose to type instead of talk then that's your perogative.

We are especially looking for a couple of Aussie members (Or from similar time zones).

If you're interested you can see us at the SOC terminal, PM us here on PCF or add one of us from the player register. (Society Terminal will give you our avatar names.)

lol, necro...

So, just for fun, my new society:

SoF-1.jpg

If I was to redo this post and update it, would this get pulled down and the new one stickied?

@e-lite

It's great lareka compiled this list. I can also appreciate that it must be very difficult to keep it up to date considering new socs will be created fairly frequently.

It's great lareka compiled this list. I can also appreciate that it must be very difficult to keep it up to date considering new socs will be created fairly frequently.
From 2011 - your a little late.

Most of these are gone or just left to rot in the soc register

From 2011 - your a little late.

Most of these are gone or just left to rot in the soc register
Yep I realised this list was started a long time ago, but I found it interesting all the same to know what some of the older socs were.

Back