Grimyth's Giveaway! Over 10k PED in prizes - March

00Dan

Old Alpha
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
00Danny 00Dan Helichopper
Welcome to the first Grimyth's Giveaway!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over 10k PED in prizes waiting to be handed out!
Just come on down to OLA 17 and hunt/mine just like you normally would.
All your globals can now count towards great prizes!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When:
March 1 00:00 - March 31 23:59

Where:
Grimyth's Giveaway takes place within the borders of OLA #17.
ola_17_new_map.jpg

All globals must take place within the borders of OLA 17 to qualify.

Scoring

Your score is determined by your number of globals.

Thanks to global naming, Screenshots are no longer necessary! We can track your score via www.entropiatracker.com
Be sure to register if you have not already done so and download the tracker client to ensure your globals are captured! A link for the free event signup is provided below. Registration will be available through Tuesday, March 15th.

Grimyth's Giveaway - March

Registering for the above event will capture all globals except mining. Mining screenshots will have to be posted here to have points awarded. For those that do not wish to register for the ET event or cannot, you are still welcome to participate, however screenshots will be necessary. See below for rules.

Prize Structure

1st Place: 5,000 PED
2nd Place: 2,000 PED
3rd Place: 1,500 PED
4th Place: 1,000 PED
5th Place: 500 PED

Now it gets interesting. Our humble land proprietor and event sponsor Grimyth Salty qq will be competing like a normal contestant in this event. How is that fair? He won't be taking any prizes. If he manages to get a top 5 spot and you tie with him at the end of the event, you get DOUBLE the prize for that spot. However, if you tie with another contestant then the prize is instead split 3 ways, 1/3 to each participant and the remainder 1/3 added on top of the base prize for next months Grimyth's Giveaway. If Grimyth secures a top 5 spot and goes uncontested, this will result in the prize being invalidated and added to next months.

Screenshot Submission Rules

Screenshots are not necessary if you are registered on entropiatracker.com

All participants who register for this event on entropiatracker.com will have their scores automatically updated here by me.

To Claim your points and prizes You must Submit Screenshots of all of your Globals/HOF's in accordance with the rules listed below if you choose not to register on the tracker

Screen shots must be submitted within 24 hours of the global/HOF

Screenshots must include the following

Date/Time stamp

The confirmation of your global in the chat/dialogue window

Thanks to the global location tag, Position is not needed

No edited screenshots will be allowed. (Exceptions will be made for blocking of PED card balance)

Also

Be sure to attend the daily free After Dark events @ 0100 every night to earn extra ped to help on your quest.

No teams allowed.

Mining globals will also count, but will not be counted by entropiatracker. To have these add to your score screenshots are required to be posted in this thread.

It is recommended you take screenshots of all your globals incase tracker misses it. In the event it does not capture a global posting the screenshot here will claim the point for that global and will be added to your score.

Scorecards will be added and updated below. Now go get em! :handgun:

Last edited:
event_101.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Non-ET scoreboard:

AL Aca Killmore - 1 point
Issac Gravaton Newt - 1 point

Last edited:
This spot is reserved By Grimyth Salty qq: It is for the following reasons
1. GZ to people
2. Large loots HoFs I want to recognize.
*Charlamaine Charlie Monroe: Ambulimax Old 2,269 PED : 03/02/11
3. Random trivia about things that secure no meaning and have nothing to do with anything.
4. News on upcoming events.
5. To approve what Dan types because I dont want him giving away the "farm"

Anyhow I really hope you all enjoy the extra ped and I hope to see you there. Do not forget to get the Longu Iron challenge so you can work on that while earning 1000's of extra peds!

Grim~!

Last edited:
Events have now been created on ET and are open for registration. :)

First post updated with links.

Gratz on the Jazzy new LA stuff Grim!!!:)

Signed up for both on tracker :yay:

I love the nightly events :) Sorry I've been a little busy lately. I'll try to be at them more often during this event.

hmm looks like a neat event... we'll see maybe I find the time to participiate properly.

Edit: no longer valid, you only need to register for the one event now.

Last edited:
Event will be alot of fun, those of you doing the nightly events will definitely gain an edge from all the global's you get there!!

Anyhow I look forward to seeing you all in game!

Grim~

There seems to be some confusion about registering. To clear it up let me restate: You must register for both events to have globals on both mobs tracked. It is a mixed spawn, registering in only one will require you to provide screenshots for globals on the other mob.

I will attempt if you only sign up for one event to get you for all your globals. I have to do the mining globals manually, however If you sign up for both as Dan has requested, it will be less likely that tracker could miss one of your globals.. I dont want you missing out on first place because a global got missed!

Grim~

March 1st almost here!

March is almost here. I have had a couple people tell me they are having trouble signing up on Tracker. I want maximum participation so if you have not signed up on Tracker you can sign up here as well. I want to still encourage you to sign up on tracker so we are sure we dont "miss" a global. Looking forward to giving you all my peds :cool:

Grim~

The ET event system has been update to allow multiple mobs in a single event! Due to this, the old events have been deleted and a new one has been created. I have updated the OP with the new link. Re-registration will be necessary due to this, please do so if you registered in the old event.

Last edited:
I'm interested in joining the mining portion of the event please. Thanks

Talon

I'm interested in joining the mining portion of the event please. Thanks

Talon

You are welcome to do so. Just post screenshots of any globals you get while mining on OLA 17 in accordance to the screenshot rules.

The ET event system has been update to allow multiple mobs in a single event! Due to this, the old events have been deleted and a new one has been created. I have updated the OP with the new link. Re-registration will be necessary due to this, please do so if you registered in the old event.

I think this is very bad timing. Is there any way at all to look up who was registered for the old events and auto-register them for the new one?

I think this is very bad timing. Is there any way at all to look up who was registered for the old events and auto-register them for the new one?

Unfortunately no, I asked Starfinder if he could transfer them but it was not possible. We have manually contacted them, however, to inform them of this so they can register again.

Event starts in 1 hour. Be sure to register if you haven't already. If you don't make it in time registration will still be available after the event starts. ;)

Added initial scoresheet to second post.

Posting here to register for the competition. This global was from tonight's event. Will put timestamps on the next pics. (there's time marking on the event panel tho)

Posting here to register for the competition. This global was from tonight's event. Will put timestamps on the next pics. (there's time marking on the event panel tho)

I'll accept this one seeing as I was at the event and witnessed it, just be sure to get a timestamp for future screenshots.

My first loot over 1K

:yay: Almost 4 years into playing this game and I finally get a loot over 1K lol

:yay: Almost 4 years into playing this game and I finally get a loot over 1K lol

Massive Congrats on that! Good start to the event too with such a nice loot. :D

Back