InvestaFoe ES500

Wow... together with all the armor dropping like mad, I would like to know, if ND found a leak or if MA supports him with that...

The Looted Es500 Are Fake Copies!!!!! :wise:

rEal eS500 sCanners wHere cRafted.

---seLling es500 @ boXes ---

:wtg:

little features and mistakes like this reminds me of why i am cautious when it comes to investments and gear. sucks that people paid good money for a tool for the mu to be destroyed in hours.

kosmos

little features and mistakes like this reminds me of why i am cautious when it comes to investments and gear. sucks that people paid good money for a tool for the mu to be destroyed in hours.

kosmos

yeh i paid good money an hour ago :laugh:

Maybe....

Maybe just maybe, RT is having a GOLDEN AGE and they take all the good calypsian stuff and put it in their loot pool.
Maybe tho :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Finally a revenge over the sweat-mine bug :laugh:. Now all ubers will udnerstand how most of hardcore sweaters felt that day ;). Bring it more - make some mod fap drops i want one too for TT+100 :lolup:.
Make the markup total ruin. Bring up the Chaos. Start the apocalypse :bomb:. ... and then dark clouds were spread allover the world... :evilking::vampire:

Falagor
:bandit:

can someone call me when this happens with mod faps and shadow parts again?

oh wait i take all your ubah items for tt, sell them to me BEFORE you TT them:wise:

Wow I just paid 7K for an es500 last week after debating getting one for years, this kinda pisses me off may be time to sell out fuck this

Wow I just paid 7K for an es500 last week after debating getting one for years, this kinda pisses me off may be time to sell out fuck this

Feel sorry for you.... I own one, and now I regret not selling :/

Just another way to F everyone over that has an avatar on calypso. I am pretty sure they think we are used to it.

Feel sorry for you.... I own one, and now I regret not selling :/

Yep, it really sux imo. I was going to depo large for an imk2, i may reconsider now. Even though i bought a relatively cheap es500, it ruins confidence in the platform.

anyone knows wich mob dropps em?

Check hunting hof/or global spam, whatever rocktopia mob having the most hofs/globs would be my guess

you could probably loot a couple to at least lighten the loss a little

screw that whats great about owning it if everyone can now for nothing? All my skills and gear is for sale if anyone wants to make me an offer.

you could probably loot a couple to at least lighten the loss a little

wow price drops like a stone!
~tt+1600 now

Fuck you I was not happy with how the sweat thin went down either that was bad for the game but so is this bullshit.

Finally a revenge over the sweat-mine bug :laugh:. Now all ubers will udnerstand how most of hardcore sweaters felt that day ;). Bring it more - make some mod fap drops i want one too for TT+100 :lolup:.
Make the markup total ruin. Bring up the Chaos. Start the apocalypse :bomb:. ... and then dark clouds were spread allover the world... :evilking::vampire:

Falagor
:bandit:

This is getting interesting
MA can fuck item owners within hours.
there goes the safety of making investments in anything :)

if you paid 7k what would you feel or think at the moment? :rolleyes:

I would perhaps reflect on the fact that it may be somewhat unreasonable to have the prices where they are. If all the higher end stuff got cut by 10X in price this game would make a whole lot more sense. And I am saying this owning some of it:)

I would perhaps reflect on the fact that it may be somewhat unreasonable to have the prices where they are. If all the higher end stuff got cut by 10X in price this game would make a whole lot more sense. And I am saying this owning some of it:)

i agree cheap stuff is nice. but confidence in a fragile ass game like this one is good too ya know?

people that aren't affected will have a nice laugh, in a few months most will forget, all i know is anyone that isn't looking at this as play at your own risk is deluded.

kosmos

ps and no i don't own a es500 i just dont' like the path ma is going to take to do extreme rebalance. what is going to happen if they do this to mod faps? i bet there will be a true shit storm.

This is getting interesting
MA can fuck item owners within hours.
there goes the safety of making investments in anything :)

Safe investments?

does anyone remember what happened to people who used the old tiering system?
Or how about Hangars/taming/beacons/makeup?

Safe investments?

does anyone remember what happened to people who used the old tiering system?
Or how about Hangars/taming/beacons/makeup?

And if this isn't another screw up every weapon in game just got crapped on big time.

If you didnt understand it years ago before investing in unL stuff there goes the proof! they did stop dropping for a reason and start droping for another..

I'm guessing it is this mob "???" that is dropping all these wonderful nice items. Including Fap-90, I'am assuming that some ppl from RT are coming back to calypso to sell their nice MU items like, Diana LOVE Brand. Not only is she & Digital Abduction Manager making the MU drop like a stone, but is sending some owners in a panick, so they too sell their gear cheap in an effort not to lose all of the items value. In 24hours Fap-90 will be worth less than +300 maybe under +200.

Back