InvestaFoe ES500

they did stop dropping for a reason and start droping for another..

But, dropping the bulk of them to one or two avatars? That makes no sense. Even with SGA, the drops weren't just raining down 15 at a time for the Skippie's and Stars. This look more like some sort of glitch in the latest release that had an old school ES scanner in every loot, than a planned event.

But, then again, who knows what the balancing manager was thinking.....:scratch2:

But, dropping the bulk of them to one or two avatars? That makes no sense. Even with SGA, the drops weren't just raining down 15 at a time for the Skippie's and Stars. This look more like some sort of glitch in the latest release that had an old school ES scanner in every loot, than a planned event.

But, then again, who knows what the balancing manager was thinking.....:scratch2:

let me explain clearly what i understood years ago then.. Everything had correct price.. reseller like maximus alive, manuel, digital angel just to point my finger on someone started buying everything as MA reduced if not stoped dropping unL stuff (now on MA side reseller were just perfect to them as they would get big depo of insanely inflated items) as predictable price went skyrockets, item start dropping again, price goes down, people loosing alot on their investement, thats ped they wont get back and makes sence, money earn for them, now if you were on MA's side, dropping item would make sence wouldn't it? just wait till they actually start dropping again, es500 which i hardly believe has been dropping (got another theory on this) were just an easy exemple on how to fucking kill MU and have one of the best business plan of the decade :yay:

Wait 'til tomorrow when it rains OreAmp-127 BPs:

Takes only lyst and dung to craft and decays 50 PED per drop...

let me explain clearly what i understood years ago then.. Everything had correct price.. reseller like maximus alive, manuel, digital angel just to point my finger on someone started buying everything as MA reduced if not stoped dropping unL stuff (now on MA side reseller were just perfect to them as they would get big depo of insanely inflated items) as predictable price went skyrockets, item start dropping again, price goes down, people loosing alot on their investement, thats ped they wont get back and makes sence, money earn for them, now if you were on MA's side, dropping item would make sence wouldn't it? just wait till they actually start dropping again, es500 which i hardly believe has been dropping (got another theory on this) were just an easy exemple on how to fucking kill MU and have one of the best business plan of the decade :yay:

Sounds good in theory but it doesn't quite work that way.

The person who sold it for the inflated price got that big deposit not MA.
So if the price drops then no one has to make another big depo to buy it so therefore its in MA's best interest to keep the price high and keep the big depos coming in each time it changes hands in the hope that after one or more of those big sales the depo wont be withdrawn by the seller but played back into the system and MA's hands.

well they were 10k peds like last week... now i can pick it up for 500s/b and 1400 b/o
going to have to pick one up

Sounds good in theory but it doesn't quite work that way.

The person who sold it for the inflated price got that big deposit not MA.
So if the price drops then no one has to make another big depo to buy it so therefore its in MA's best interest to keep the price high and keep the big depos coming in each time it changes hands in the hope that after one or more of those big sales the depo wont be withdrawn by the seller but played back into the system and MA's hands.

But if they were anywhere close to go bankrupt i am sure they would do it.. (lets pray it doesnt happen though)
I heard MA had players around and do you really know who is behind the avatar selling you the stuff? okey lol lets not start a panic i am having a laugh right here

Last edited:
But if they were anywhere close to go bankrupt i am sure they would do it.. (lets pray it doesnt happen though)
I heard MA had players around and do you really know who is behind the avatar selling you the stuff? okey lol lets not start a panic i am having a laugh right here

Well bankrupt is bankrupt,we'd be the last ones to see any money from liquidation anyway so I don't see that theres anything for MA to gain from it.

I understand my illogical logic :laugh: it remains theory maybe but here are the fact, ES500 markup is fucked, which means any item "could" end up this way bro..

Last edited:
if they keep dropping all these people buying for +1k-1.5k might be real sad...

If MA sees an increase in population this stuff should absorb anyway.

everyone running to RT like head-less chicken! :wtg:

And yettttt still no response from MA.. Smells like Insanity to me.. Doing something over and over and hoping for a different outcome.. I think it is def time to sell the FARM

I wonder if the balancing manager looks at items and decides every now and then to rebalance! It must have been the case that there were say 20 ES500s in game, 5 owned by active players and the player population has grown, so has readjusted to make it 1 ES500 per 10000 players rather than 1 per 100000 players (Please don't laugh I know there are probably only 50 people playing at any one time :) its just a theory)

Anyway, one thing for sure RT is dropping stuff in loot to attract people up there so guess I am going into sheep mode... lead the way! :cool:

I wonder if the balancing manager looks at items and decides every now and then to rebalance! It must have been the case that there were say 20 ES500s in game, 5 owned by active players and the player population has grown, so has readjusted to make it 1 ES500 per 10000 players rather than 1 per 100000 players (Please don't laugh I know there are probably only 50 people playing at any one time :) its just a theory)

Anyway, one thing for sure RT is dropping stuff in loot to attract people up there so guess I am going into sheep mode... lead the way! :cool:

Except that the ES500 was a crafted item and originated on calypso...

Update! Just before this VU Bank of Neverdie has reduced the price of es500 to 0. While i bet it was higher.

Update! Just before this VU Bank of Neverdie has reduced the price of es500 to 0. While i bet it was higher.

NO! really? Do you really think this is a free market? if there is such a thing anywhere?

Looks like a Buying opportunity to me.... if you belive in the game thingy Universe whatever

only $100USD how could anyone pass it up?

Last edited:
i think they fixed it...

havnt looted any in a long time...
every since 8:30 no more ESs
seems MA got in the office and fixed it?

was fun while it lasted... was getting some kinda ES every 2 or 3 kills
been probably 20 kills since the last one

Fix without update?

Back