FYI: Impressed, upset and a extremely baffled by this

Huskie

Elite
Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
John Huskie Hunt
So, upon browsing auction while bored I stumbled upon this weapon JUELZ MIC-Killa SB-ULTRA, got curious and decided to check stats out:

juelz3.jpg

juelz1.jpg

juelz2.jpg

juelz4.jpg

So, as all you you may have noticed it is a crafted weapon with godly stats which takes barely no skills to reach SIB and max out.

From description it seems like it comes from a Rocktropia BP, but I could very possibly be mistaken.

Makes me wonder though: why the hell did I skill my ass off for so long for MA to release an insane weapon as this?

Discuss.

Looks like I'm sorted for pvp now.

WTF!!

Level 3 to max
83avg DPS
130m Range
And the kicker.....

3.89 ammo in the old style :scratch2:
That doesnt seriously mean average 17.35 Dmg/Pec to a max 23.13 d/pec does it :scared:(this is not including decay but the durability is good anyway so its not gonna make much of a difference)

Thats gotta be a screw up
Level 30 and 23.89 ammo sounds more like it.

Last edited:
Neverdie's avatar died so he decided we all got to die too?!?

I don't think it's a typo or anything whatsoever :) Which is why I'm looking to buy this bad boy in my buying thread. But for the 4kpeds or whatever that guy is asking for is a bit much in my opinion :p

~Danimal

Looks like I'm sorted for pvp now.
:laugh:, the gun isnt only good for PVP Sal. it is the most economical gun in the game!!?!?! :eyecrazy:.

WTF!!

Level 3 to max
83avg DPS
130m Range
And the kicker.....

3.89 ammo in the old style :scratch2:
That doesnt seriously mean average 17.35 Dmg/Pec to a max 23.13 d/pec does it :scared:(this is not including decay but the durability is good anyway so its not gonna make much of a difference)

Thats gotta be a screw up
Level 30 and 23.89 ammo sounds more like it.
What average dps would this gun have if you added a Dante to it? But this is seriously unreal... a level3 weapon having uber stats like that is insane... just wait when the UL version drops :laugh:, it will make every other gun in the game seem weak. AIMK2 55dps, range 160, dam/pec around 3.2 mark. This... just read up and see what jod wrote... seriously insane gun.

The closest dps comparison is the BL1800 at about 80dps but the other stats for that are 2600 ammo and level 86 to max not to mention it doesnt have 130m range.

Wow, that gun is insane! That has to be a mistake?

Subscribing.

shouldnt last longer than the typical Bamff though. Like 10-20minutes shooting time? I seriously doubt it takes any much longer to decay this gun to zero. 149dmg/sec max with Dante, leaves CB29 behind in every regard. But a full TT CB29 lasts for many hours shooting fun, this gun wont. You better use it wisely and i doubt the droprate of these BPs are high, on the other hand the MU will be gigantic.

Not a good PK weapon though, more like mod snablesnot with a nice spit range

It's not April yet is it, or did I some how manage to skip a month and a bit? :scratch:

Not a good PK weapon though, more like mod snablesnot with a nice spit range

Really??

80+dps @130m range before enhancers or amps sounds pretty handy to me.

Will there be a pistol version? :tongue2:

Really??

i still might get you with a Marber Bravo

i still might get you with a Marber Bravo

lol well if we are talking about me yeah you probably would but in the hands of someone who can actually pk all they have to do is cover 20m and the odds are against you again.

I'd take avg80dps@130m over avg 15dps@150m any day.

I'm wondering if this is a type of the description or a mistake in the code. Does the gun *actually* have these stats, or does it just say it does. Clearly this will be fixed, a few people are going to profit a crap load before then though.

{removed}

I'll take a couple dozen before anyone realizes what's going on please!

Last edited by a moderator:
BUYING MM TT+2k / IMKII TT+1K @Sakura

This is a serious mistake FFS!!! if it's not a mistake then :launcher:

....... why the hell did I skill my ass off for so long for MA to release an insane weapon as this?

Same question :scratch2:
If this is not an error, that's another slap in the face for ppl which are skilling over years ...

Really??

Well if you look at the damage types, u see it's 50 penetration and 40 impact :p try killing someone in PK armor with that

with durability as good thats 6.38 a shot max. so yeah aas Jod points out insane dmg/sec.

this has to be a mistake. if this is real and not adjusted, we might as well all pack up and leave, like the balancing manger has.

lol, this too funny, we're now seeing the bearth of a new class of people: Uber whinners who are loosing their uber toys and can play with their money and toys to seem great to others.

I wish indeed things are changing, and no need to get mad, am already on all KoS lists (Ubers societies i mean), nothing you can do.

Hurry, sell me your Aimk2 for tt + 500 while you still can! :rolleyes:

If this gun is so great why am I the only person to bid on it?

If this gun is so great why am I the only person to bid on it?

Simple...with no markup, the gun's Dmg/PEC is an amazing 9.804. But even with your opening bid of 403, which puts it at a markup of 1000.74, the Dmg/PEC goes all the way down to a crappy 2.171. MU on it needs to be ~675 or lower before buying one is really worthwhile.

Source: Entropedia

Last edited:
Simple...with no markup, the gun's Dmg/PEC is an amazing 9.804. But even with your opening bid of 403, which puts it at a markup of 1000.74, the Dmg/PEC goes all the way down to a crappy 2.171. MU on it needs to be ~675 or lower before buying one is really worthwhile.

I guess math really is hard.....

Sound like the same thing that happened to a101s....Although people STILL try to convince me that an a101 is worth the idiotic price they sell for now....

Buncha suckers out there...

Hooray for keeping the prices up! Gz
:yay:

Tippin'

Because it's probably getting hit hard by the nerf bat soon.

I guess math really is hard.....

Sound like the same thing that happened to a101s....Although people STILL try to convince me that an a101 is worth the idiotic price they sell for now....

Buncha suckers out there...

Hooray for keeping the prices up! Gz
:yay:

Tippin'

anyone who say a101 is worth is price never spent that amount to jump up the rank by eating 2 chip and buying a103 and ul3. or something around that. why use a101 when u can use a103 with a new weapon and skill buying for under 300ped

Back