FYI: Impressed, upset and a extremely baffled by this

anyone who say a101 is worth is price never spent that amount to jump up the rank by eating 2 chip and buying a103 and ul3. or something around that. why use a101 when u can use a103 with a new weapon and skill buying for under 300ped

I'm not going to try to convince u on the value for money but an amped opalo has a very different target mob to amped UL3 or similar. I am around lvl 30 laser sniper and I still use opalo sga + A101 for low end mobs and team hunts. Its a good weapon combo for that purpose. And I have other weapon combos for bigger mobs. So its not really a good comparison.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

Nice way to get the lower guys to hunt bigger, also to balance the silly prices for unreal guns :))

I bet that the crafter did 1 test shoot with it and found out that it decay like crazy from 52ped to 40.27

So my guess its like the XXX - gone in a second. But ofc it will kill all kind of PK'ing

I bet that the crafter did 1 test shoot with it and found out that it decay like crazy from 52ped to 40.27

So my guess its like the XXX - gone in a second. But ofc it will kill all kind of PK'ing
Decay is 2.49 PEC...and this is a BLP gun. This thing is the real deal. It has NO major weaknesses.

This weapons name is pretty childish and stupid, like "noob club".

Look again - that durability is 'Good', not 'Fragile'.

As a comparison, a Mod Korss has 'Good' durability.

Kinda sounds like an X1 tier 10, damage enhanced and 4 ped tt to go;)

Class: Rifle
Type: BLP
Weight: 4.6 kg
Stats
Damage: 90 HP
Range: 130.0 meter
Attacks: 74 /min
Reload: 0.8 seconds
Damage/second: 111.0 HP
Power: 14430.0
Economy
Decay: 2.490 PEC
Ammo: 389
Cost: 6.380 PEC
Maximal TT: 52.00 PED
Minimal TT: 1.56 PED
Total Uses: 2026
Cost/second: 7.87 PEC/sec
Damage/PEC: 9.786 HP
Damage types
Impact: 40 HP
Penetration: 50 HP
Misc. Info
SIB: Yes
Amplifier: BLP Amp
Ammo: Medium BLP Pack
Hit profession
Hit Profession: BLP Sniper (Hit)
Recommended Level: 3 Levels
Damage profession
Damage Profession: Ranged BLP (Dmg)
Source
Source: Crafted
Discovered: 11.7.1

From Entropedia...

So, 2026 shots til it dies. Not exactly Brittle, I'd say...

Yeah, and that was never fixed either was it?

In my opinion new planet weapon naming scheme is going the wrong way. "Kiilla", "Noob", then maybe followed by gangsta, ubah or other poke names :/

And yes this weapon stats is insane. And i doubt it will be in reach for some not deep pocket player.
It would be nice if it could at least be lootable after some long effort :)

So.... some things are really happening those days???!!!
Maybe time for Lezardine to finally go hunt bigger? ;)

Nah! I don't need big toys, i like my O'palo :))))
Bring it on Daikibas!

:dunce:

anyone who say a101 is worth is price never spent that amount to jump up the rank by eating 2 chip and buying a103 and ul3. or something around that. why use a101 when u can use a103 with a new weapon and skill buying for under 300ped

of course, why not just buy a Mod Merc and be done wid it?

Decay is 2.49 PEC...and this is a BLP gun. This thing is the real deal. It has NO major weaknesses.

its L , id class that as a major weakness if they dont drop in any larger numbers.

cheers

ermik

went online to buy one,

there is 1....... do not think this will change the prices on anything untill it becomes mainstream.

Class: Rifle
Type: BLP
Weight: 4.6 kg
Stats
Damage: 90 HP
Range: 130.0 meter
Attacks: 74 /min
Reload: 0.8 seconds
Damage/second: 111.0 HP
Power: 14430.0
Economy
Decay: 2.490 PEC
Ammo: 389
Cost: 6.380 PEC
Maximal TT: 52.00 PED
Minimal TT: 1.56 PED
Total Uses: 2026
Cost/second: 7.87 PEC/sec
Damage/PEC: 9.786 HP
Damage types
Impact: 40 HP
Penetration: 50 HP
Misc. Info
SIB: Yes
Amplifier: BLP Amp
Ammo: Medium BLP Pack
Hit profession
Hit Profession: BLP Sniper (Hit)
Damage profession
Damage Profession: Ranged BLP (Dmg)
Source
Source: Crafted
Discovered: 11.7.1

From Entropedia...

So, 2026 shots til it dies. Not exactly Brittle, I'd say...

Thats 27 minutes of shooting. Ur gonna go through a lot of them.

From description it seems like it comes from a Rocktropia BP, but I could very possibly be mistaken.

I don't think it was crafted. First of all, the one in auction which I saw yesterday (can't check if there are more now, am at work), had less than full tt. Any decent crafter would surely add loads of res if he would craft sth new. Secondly, the guy who was selling in auction, does not craft very much afaik. Thirdly, the guy selling has had several big hofs on RT and/or NI mobs, some solo some in team. Therefore I believe he got it in one of those hofs, so looted, not crafted.

First this InvestaFoe ES500 drop and now this. MA needs to step out and say something like "balance" and "dynamik" so the players knows whats happening whit items and whay the try to ruin the economy for the players so we know if we can trust them if we want to buy items who cost much.:dunce:

First this InvestaFoe ES500 drop and now this. MA needs to step out and say something like "balance" and "dynamik" so the players knows whats happening whit items and whay the try to ruin the economy for the players so we know if we can trust them if we want to buy items who cost much.:dunce:

i dont understand , if you cant get back the price of an item by using it over a resonable time period , why buy it?

cheers

ermik

I doubt heavily that decay. Who tested it?

Decay is important, however, the cost to craft is just as important. If it takes like a quadrillion ped of ruga per gun or something similar silly, it doesn't really matter how eco it is.

It states "Good" in its item info:

This corresponds to: 1 pec - 2.49 pecs decay

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Durability

This does very much confuse me, as all weapons exist in the 3.2 << 3 < 2.7 << 1.2 dmg/pec range, with 3.2 being an AImkII and the lower ones being the lesser eco UL weapons. (all assuming 100/100 ofcourse)

Normally the trade off is high dps = high cost, atleast in the (L) catagory, cost being brought upon by high decay and high markup

However, this weapon defies all logic as this definately doesnt follow any of the previous weapon templates for dmg/pec. So why on earth let it drop? Fair enough it could drop insanely rarely and sell at a markup higher then what it allows us to hunt with it eco, however still i dont believe this should exist from a balancing point of view.

Whats next then? A fap dropping with a heal interval of 150/150 heals a min 60/60, decay 1 pec, start SIB lv2 maxed lv5: lets call it: "I Faporz Myself (L)" and no, MA/ND/SDS this is not a serious suggestion

Oh how about an even better suggestion, an OA109-Adjusted (L) which multiples claim size by 20 but only decays 1 ped per use!

Decay is important, however, the cost to craft is just as important. If it takes like a quadrillion ped of ruga per gun or something similar silly, it doesn't really matter how eco it is.

I am pretty sure people looted it, and you can see that the decay on it is really low... It is obvious on the pictures :)

This does very much confuse me,

Me too, from a very particular point of view. We had buncha eco priests relentlessly preaching that a gun with eco lower than 2.9 will make the player lose. That would mean that somewhere in the system it should exist a threshold which to affect the ROI eco-based (I don't buy this, but still). Now, if we have a new spectacularly highest point in such 'chart', how would that affect (theoretically) the average eco? Would it still be suitable to keep the 2.9 as a point of refference? If such system exists and loot actually works this way, are we all doomed to hell (as in serious hell), because we'd all be under middle?

Me too, from a very particular point of view. We had buncha eco priests relentlessly preaching that a gun with eco lower than 2.9 will make the player lose. That would mean that somewhere in the system it should exist a threshold which to affect the ROI eco-based (I don't buy this, but still). Now, if we have a new spectacularly highest point in such 'chart', how would that affect (theoretically) the average eco? Would it still be suitable to keep the 2.9 as a point of refference? If such system exists and loot actually works this way, are we all doomed to hell (as in serious hell), because we'd all be under middle?

It would be suitable to keep the 2.9 as a point of refference, yes... Unless!!!! it drops a SHITLOAD of those guns and everyone starts using it.. or a lot of people at least.. as it is now, not many exists and the majority of people still use guns around 2.9 eco.... lets hope it stays that way :p

It would be suitable to keep the 2.9 as a point of refference, yes... Unless!!!! it drops a SHITLOAD of those guns and everyone starts using it.. or a lot of people at least.. as it is now, not many exists and the majority of people still use guns around 2.9 eco.... lets hope it stays that way :p

differences in eco only defines the number of mobs you can kill with the same amount of money spent.

cheers

ermik

If you assume that every mob loots based on its hp (ignoring regen and dps of your gun for now) the eco of a gun lets you reduce your cost to kill up to a point where you minimise your losses (and can possibly profit)

Say we assume a mob has 1000 hp and loots (on average) 3.4 ped (and loots every kill), now if we just take dmg/pec into account, we need a gun which does 2.94 damage a pec for that mob to loot what it costs to kill it.

Assuming the above method is how the system works (Static loots, distributed in value by certain multiplative modifiers, but still averaged out to equal a set value * mob health) then that means that introducing a gun that has a 9.3 (or whatever it is) dmg/pec eco would mean that on that particular mob:

1000 hp would equal 107 pecs spent, and a profit of 2.33 ped per mob, which is a 200% ROI / so in theory this gun, (provided it does indeed decay 2 pecs a use, has 2500 uses, and will profit the player 4 pecs per click) so every full tt gun will make the player. 100 peds profit (In tt alone)

with all this hype they def wont be selling lower then 300%, but still youd expect a ton of losses hunting with a 600% gun, but in this case, no you wouldnt get half as bad losses as normally expected.

Just to emphasise even more:

If someone is profiting 100 ped a day with an AImkII, with this gun at tt price you can profit 413! and more with increased dps!

Utter bs if you as me!
:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

I don't see it in the auction , did someone buy it out?

this weapon was the reason crystal night became reality... it's unreasonable stats echoed through time and interupted the very flow of life itself! dundundun

i just can't take anything seriously lol sorry

Back