FYI: Impressed, upset and a extremely baffled by this

With weapons like these, who needs skills?

if everyone has that gun, evryone will not loot ATHs.
sometimes i get better loot with my unL pistol than with my L one.

keep calm, everyone, from outside, it seems everyone is loosing few kpeds as maybe less than 10 people in game are concerned by this es500 scanner, for example. (those claiming a new race of rt dribbler or something will correct right numbers am sure)

Hmm.. for somthing with "no" hype, there sure were alot of white and black armored avatars running around a place where the day before you could count the green dots on 1 hard, and most of them were trying to sell sweat.

What is your definition of Hype? somthing that would not interest such black and whites?

narfi

Hype implies promotion - I am asking where the promotion was. I haven't seen any public announcement about the event either here or on other forums. There weren't even any planet-specific release notes, were there?

cool gun.. if this gun is actually gonna make a dent in the "uber" guns out there they will have to drop/be crafted like the apis are right now.. but Im sure that even if they were gonna drop like that the MU would totally ruin it

If that thing continue to drop,gets a normal MU,ill come back into the game:)

So if MA reads this,now you know how to attract players!

Look, up in the air, it's the......

oh, never mind.

It's just the stupid sky, all not-falling and sort of sunny, hanging around mocking us, again.

This never gets old.

edit - Of course, Chicken Little only has to be right once. :D
:beerchug:

Miles

Last edited:
now let's wait for another "small mistake in loot databases" as we saw recently. And "by mistake" item droped without L in name. Then MA will give statement that they canot modify stats of items previously aquired by participants (axe 1x0 was bug removig - elctric dmg....imposible on axe;)like they said in the past already, so happy hunting happy looter.

"We screwed economy, but we cant do anything with that right now as we still works on Q&A for 2011. But take it easy...all is dynamic"

Hype implies promotion - I am asking where the promotion was. I haven't seen any public announcement about the event either here or on other forums. There weren't even any planet-specific release notes, were there?

It was mentioned on facebook

So...uh...where exactly on this facebook page was this "event" announced?? I've tried sifting through all the...uh..."stuff" on the facebook page and can't find anything announcing it.

I guess if this gun is v rare, like a hof on noob mobs, you can view this gun as a hof, just that the player will have some fun gaining it on better mobs.

i guess travel fees never made as much sense than after this vu.

IF a few dozen of these show up over the next few weeks it could make the last stages of WoF VERY interesting

Any statements about this gun from MA yet? Was it a bug?

I mean, who wanna buy a UL gun now when we know shit like this drop..... It makes MM, IMKII, FOE etc useless lol

Any statements about this gun from MA yet? Was it a bug?

yes, in the "Information from MindArk Balancing Team" thread they seem to be refering to this weapon:

On rare occasions, items and opportunities can be found letting participants with lower skills to also try out other aspects of the universe not usually available to them. These items should not be considered to be common in any way, nor competing with regular items.

assuming that it does remain rare, i think the most interesting thing about it will be the tt loot returned from hunting. if eco means much one should get 3x more loot, or about 270% return on a run with weapon than with a regular weapon, as thats the difference in dmg/sec. obviously would need a couple of runs to be sure and i expect it will only ever be used in PvP, so we'll doubtfull know.

yes, in the "Information from MindArk Balancing Team" thread they seem to be refering to this weapon:
On rare occasions, items and opportunities can be found letting participants with lower skills to also try out other aspects of the universe not usually available to them. These items should not be considered to be common in any way, nor competing with regular items.

I wonder what lvl 3ish "participant with lower skills" had a chance to loot this item, or could afford to buy it?

Would I like that gun? Sure would.....

Taking into account all the other "things" happening on RT, do I think "someone" is rigging their planet? Definately.

Is that fair?
You answer....

Tippin'
ED: An event "promotion" only on FaceBook?! That's just fucking st00pid....

An event "promotion" only on FaceBook?! That's just fucking st00pid....

Actually, it's not st00pid at all...

If you only want your FRIENDS to know about it, it works great. :laugh:

assuming that it does remain rare, i think the most interesting thing about it will be the tt loot returned from hunting. if eco means much one should get 3x more loot, or about 270% return on a run with weapon than with a regular weapon, as thats the difference in dmg/sec. obviously would need a couple of runs to be sure and i expect it will only ever be used in PvP, so we'll doubtfull know.

Actually, it's not st00pid at all...

If you only want your FRIENDS to know about it, it works great. :laugh:

Good point....That fucking planet is so rigged twords "certain" people...I'm a goddam noob and even i have seen several instances of bullshit favortism depending on "who you know" on that shitty assed planet.

I swear MA could drop me a 1 mil ATH and I'd still NEVER spend 1 pec on that place...OR the Next "Rigged" Island POS either....

Try getting your own playerbase, to hit on another point....

Tippin'

Back