Question: SEE plans to react in any way at loot aberations and unbalanced loot distribution?

Status

BlackHawk

Elite
Society
ROUA
Black Hawk Hawk
We all saw what happened lately on RT and NI. Items that were designed on Calypso drop on mobs that are not on Calypso. Items that were crafted on Calypso, are looted on RT.
Mobs that are higher than anything ever saw on the EU exist on a planet few days old, even tho nothing similar exists on the oldest planet with the highest number of players.
The best scanner in game drops on a planet with just a few accounts. Yet, even tho it was an item designed by Planet Calypso, this item can not be looted at this time anywhere on this planet.
Pyrite drops from mobs on other planets. It can only be mined in lootable PvP on Calypso.

One avatar with low skill level looted a ton of uber scanners and made a huge profit from them, killing a mob way above its skill level, making players like us wonder what did he knew that he did all that effort.

NEVERDIE changed the value of that scanner to 0 at his bank before it started dropping.

If I would be a planet partner, I would react to all this. As a player that has an account on a planet, other than RT on NI, I would like to see a reaction from our planet.

Was all this normal?

Is all this to be expected in future when other planets will have an update?

Can this happen with ANY item?

Was it a mistake?

I am confused. More and more. And I am not comfortable when I am confused. I do hope to see an official response to all this. If anyone cares.

We all saw what happened lately on RT and NI. Items that were designed on Calypso drop on mobs that are not on Calypso. Items that were crafted on Calypso, are looted on RT.
Mobs that are higher than anything ever saw on the EU exist on a planet few days old, even tho nothing similar exists on the oldest planet with the highest number of players.
The best scanner in game drops on a planet with just a few accounts. Yet, even tho it was an item designed by Planet Calypso, this item can not be looted at this time anywhere on this planet.
Pyrite drops from mobs on other planets. It can only be mined in lootable PvP on Calypso.

One avatar with low skill level looted a ton of uber scanners and made a huge profit from them, killing a mob way above its skill level, making players like us wonder what did he knew that he did all that effort.

NEVERDIE changed the value of that scanner to 0 at his bank before it started dropping.

If I would be a planet partner, I would react to all this. As a player that has an account on a planet, other than RT on NI, I would like to see a reaction from our planet.

Was all this normal?

Was it a mistake?

I am confused. More and more. And I am not comfortable when I am confused. I do hope to see an official response to all this. If anyone cares.

Yup yer confused alright, as long as you have been around.. you shod know not to expect.

Now i understand ?? or not ?? the Q&A thread:confused:

Hanne|SDS said:
At this point SDS is not ready to give out the Q&A, and that's the way it is. What does my brain have to do with it? I'm mighty tired of the personal attacks at the same time as the same people expect me to be all warm and huggy and my usual self.

Getting bad news is not fun, but I assure you that bringing the bad news isn't exactly a cakewalk either.

I think all your question blackhawk belong to the 'bad news' category :scratch2:

Seriously, i was tempted to take a break from calypso to discover other planets new content but this new content doesn't make me feel safe to play anymore anywhere in Entropia.:beerchug:

If this is true...

Here is the proof to all those saying "let ND keep his avatar and play" that planet partner shoudn`t be allowed to do things other than chatting, organizing free events etc.

If that really did happen, ND's integrity has just hit ROCKbottom.

lol like ND can change all on his own , lots stuff is in the end controlled by MA

and ppl tend to blame him for a lot these days , like the tp fee to RT ... pilots get em :wise:

and no i am not a ND fan , its just stupid to blame ppl for stuff they cant control :smoke:

This is LOL :wise:

I have actually pawnd my es500 in his bank, for quite few peds some time back, several times.

This is LOL :wise:

I have actually pawnd my es500 in his bank, for quite few peds some time back, several times.

Thats what i am telling you all. Neverdie used his inside information to minimize his own losses. In real World jail time it would be.

lol like ND can change all on his own , lots stuff is in the end controlled by MA

and ppl tend to blame him for a lot these days , like the tp fee to RT ... pilots get em :wise:

and no i am not a ND fan , its just stupid to blame ppl for stuff they cant control :smoke:

Yeah right... So evil MA made ND his puppet to put blood moss on NI, drop loads of ES500s and other things. But ND of course strugled back the opression but eventually lost... Might as well put in that MA doesn`t allow ND to fix bugs or develop proper content :lolup:

You forgot the 80dps gun with SIB level 3 requirement and base eco which is above aimk2 and is crafted ... :eyecrazy:

I wonder if any of the OP's questions will be answered.

Mindark dont speak to the players, and FPC have been pretty quiet since the SEE buyout.

Not good.

It doesn't matter who changed it, the point is did he know what was going to happen and then acted upon that information?

It doesn't matter who changed it, the point is did he know what was going to happen and then acted upon that information?

Actually, no one cares if he knew or not. EVERYONE will suspect he knew. That is why people who develop planets, should not have an avatar in Entropia. He may be innocent. But good luck convincing people on Calypso about that.

EDIT>

I have not seen the scanner in bank before, or checked now. But some people posted that this is what happened, and I tend to believe it is so.
If I believe it is so, it should be a measure of the trust people have.

Thats what i am telling you all. Neverdie used his inside information to minimize his own losses. In real World jail time it would be.

Any actual source for this?

isnt that gun more rare then aimk2 and cost 10k%

Well noone knows yet i'd say. The MU will be strongly dependant to availability. As long as it'S a rare gun well impact won'T be that dramatic i guess. Otherwise...

More Questions... No answers...

Someone go and ask Neverdie on his forum, what he has to tell about lowering the amount for ES500 in his bank.

Anyway very good catch and i pretty much believe he knew it... Whats happening today is just ensuring me in my dilema.. Sell out or dont sell out. I havent logged for like 2 months because of that... But now i am reading these things...

I think i will post complete selling thread this evening.. This is not even funny anymore.

That gun is ridiculous... this must be a joke...

Was all this normal?

Was it a mistake?

you will get an answer on Wednesday.

I Love this game... o wait ist not this game!!!

Sry i cant add anything to what happening!

I completely second Black Hawks questions... pls get them answered ASAP or some things will go F.U.B.A.R.

Yea and I don't understand why ND announced balancing changes in VU announcements, supposedly that was MA's business, not partners'?

Yea and I don't understand why ND announced balancing changes in VU announcements, supposedly that was MA's business, not partners'?

I agree.... I could smell fail as soon as I saw that VU announcement lol

Someone go and ask Neverdie on his forum, what he has to tell about lowering the amount for ES500 in his bank.....

Asking questions that make Neverdie not happy has one result in his forum....
Immediate BAN...
Just for those they don't know...

Sil$

Was all this normal?

Was it a mistake?

Could not agree more with you ...

But what do you expect from SDS when Hanne, the only apparent spokeperson is too incompetent to even give an exact date when the Q&A will be released... Its sad to see things like this happen.

The sheer matter that something crafted is being looted is a joke and slap for any crafter.

But this will be, as so many other good thread totally ignored by a bunch of incompetent business people who employ even less competent people to communicate with us ... Yes that is you Hanne, sorry but your posts here has been about as useful as water in Brisbane atm !!

Angel

Status
Back