Wave Events Locations and Information

Hint: don't go there with less than 3 or 4 ppl :)

another Hint ;) dont pull the mobs out of the stonecircle......when you cant find them again you´ll run in timeout ;)

I took part in a wave at Corinth last night so its working for me now. Strange... I wonder if it might be to do with the presence of other people. When I got there it had already started and there were a few other guys there.

Shinkiba waves west of Twin, 752/768, hill with flag. Unlimited waves (as long as you can defend the hill). Starts easy, from ca. level 20 it goes crazy. we had lot of fun yesterday :)

Screenie from wave 50:

Hint: don't go there with less than 3 or 4 ppl :)

Crazy lol. Looks like a lot of fun :)

Just did the cape corinth one from start to finish...wave two had an alpha in it, that was the highest I saw. Wave three had a stalker, wave 4 had old alpha-stalker from what I saw (I was dead for most of that wave), and wave 5 was Kirakiba. Time between waves is 30 min. And it was terrible loot for me, I lost half of my 15 ped :(

Just did the cape corinth one from start to finish...wave two had an alpha in it, that was the highest I saw. Wave three had a stalker, wave 4 had old alpha-stalker from what I saw (I was dead for most of that wave), and wave 5 was Kirakiba. Time between waves is 30 min. And it was terrible loot for me, I lost half of my 15 ped :(

Ty for the info, OP updated.

Tbh, you should probably save some more PED before hunting. 15 PED isn't a whole lot, you would be better to go out with at least 50-100+ PED on smaller game to help even out your returns.

hmm i tried the spawn of robot at north of camp phenoix :/

was alone reached waves 4 and "The evicerator" poped one shooted me, i can t kill it alone :'( anyways first waves was fun but alot of decays when yu are alone xD

Stampede I

And update on Stamped I, as I paid more attention last time :)

Stampede I has a 30min time limit, and is available again after 20 minutes.

Maturities vary a bit each time but are roughly this:
1st Young to Old
2nd Young to Provider
3rd Young to Dominant
4th Mature to Alpha
5th Old to Old Alpha

:beerchug:

Miles

And update on Stamped I, as I paid more attention last time :)

Stampede I has a 30min time limit, and is available again after 20 minutes.

Maturities vary a bit each time but are roughly this:
1st Young to Old
2nd Young to Provider
3rd Young to Dominant
4th Mature to Alpha
5th Old to Old Alpha

:beerchug:

Miles

OP updated, cheers.

Question: Bery Wave?

Just saw »Team "(Shared Loot)" killed a creature (Berycled Old) with a value of 56 PED!« in the glob spam...

Is there now some Bery wave event ongoing...?

Just saw »Team "(Shared Loot)" killed a creature (Berycled Old) with a value of 56 PED!« in the glob spam...

Interesting... I think there must be, because as far as I know, random mobs that happen to stray into the wave area aren't shared loot.

Hmm.. could just be some 'funny' people with that as their team name ;)

Interesting... I think there must be, because as far as I know, random mobs that happen to stray into the wave area aren't shared loot.

That's correct. even random shinkis that stray into the shinki wave area loot normally.

Now I have a question: i hear that it's totally random who gets the item from a shared loot. That would seem to suggest that if , for example, you pump a load of ammo into a Kira, and practically kill it single-handed, but someone else takes one shot with an opalo, then he is just as likely to get the item (if there is one) as you are?

Can somebody confirm this (stating your source)?

I ask because I have noticed, on several occasions, that somebody who took just one or two shots at my mob got all the loot. And i've noticed that a few players, who've clearly heard the same thing, are actively trying to exploit this. (Grrrr). But I still don't quite believe it

jay :)

There are three shared mobs in PA swamp, near the north. It are three spawns of one individual mob at the time of a Tripidiun Old, a Caud Old and a Bery Old.
No wave.

Shinkiba Stampede 1

Coordinates
South East of Port Atlantis (63694, 74589)

Wave Mobs
1st Wave: Shinkiba Youngs - Olds
2nd Wave: Shinkiba Youngs - Providers
3rd Wave: Shinkiba Youngs - Dominants
4rd Wave: Shinkiba Matures - Alphas
Last Wave: Shinkiba Olds - Old Alphas
The highest maturity I've seen on this wave is actually a Lvl 14 Prowler wasn't as tough as I'd thought :D.
But still very much a very rare occurance (once every 20 spawns or something), as it randomly generate mobs.

That's correct. even random shinkis that stray into the shinki wave area loot normally.

Now I have a question: i hear that it's totally random who gets the item from a shared loot. That would seem to suggest that if , for example, you pump a load of ammo into a Kira, and practically kill it single-handed, but someone else takes one shot with an opalo, then he is just as likely to get the item (if there is one) as you are?

I ask because I have noticed, on several occasions, that somebody who took just one or two shots at my mob got all the loot. And i've noticed that a few players, who've clearly heard the same thing, are actively trying to exploit this. (Grrrr). But I still don't quite believe it

I would have to say jay that this is correct. Someone can steal your loot (item), I think the loot in wave wave spawns behaves is the same way the shared loot works on event mobs. A noob with an opalo/cb13 etc can loot a full t adj korss h400, esi etc. I've seen & heard about it while out on atrox queen & steel bird elites. Noobies looting full TT londblades with 400ped value like a nilfiem using low powered weapons.

There are three shared mobs in PA swamp, near the north. It are three spawns of one individual mob at the time of a Tripidiun Old, a Caud Old and a Bery Old.
No wave.
Do you mean it spawns one Trip Old there sometimes and on that particular mob it's (Shared Loot) or is is a spawn of Old Trip, Cauda and Bery up there? (on Arkadia so cant check myself)

can confirm, killed lot of mulciber/ steel bird, getting loot poor when i did solo +50% life of steelbird and get good loot with a tagger shot... really random... so i stopped hunting with shared loot

There's a wave of the new mob, the scorpion, @the oasis, just got a message that I left the wave area
Calypso (37079, 59756, 254)

Last edited:
There's a wave of the new mob, the scorpion, @the oasis, just got a message that I left the wave area
Calypso (37079, 59756, 254)

The whole oasis seems to be the wave area.

Been there, no message of wave event whatsoever

The trigger must be similar to the rippersnapper wave, somewhere in the middle of the water.
I've been there and alt-tabbed out, as i came back someone else must've triggered the event in the meantime - i was obviously too far away from the trigger.

However, i can confirm that there is a rextelum wave in the oasis on the leftmost of the three new islands.

No wave.

Where was this exactly ? Ive not encountered this before :).

where are the wave event in Caly?

hi people. can some one put hee the locations of the wave events please? thx for attention.
:cool:

Nostalgic bump. (After reading this whole thread, sorely outdated)

Last edited:
Back