Wave Events Locations and Information

About the the Feffiod wave.

I was standing near the AH of Aloode and suddenly got a message that the wave event will start in...

Now I'm more confused, don't know where it is but do know it's defiantly there.

Yesterday I went to see a wave (worms north of PA), but I had the wave messages even when I left the place and got the message "you left the wave event place". So its probably just a bug.

When I was at hades crater last night during a wave there was also a warlock. He kilt me good :D

Most possible, cuz Nukem was mining at PvP, and he encountered the waves when he was mining.

Ok good to know! Thanks :)

When I was at hades crater last night during a wave there was also a warlock. He kilt me good :D

Oo ouch, remember which wave it was? # 3 I assume?

Rules: if no avatar enters the wave event once it is started, it will terminate in 30s, and default to next start +XXmins (tried this with rippers). YOu receive a warning that you are leaving the event area, and a second notice when the event is cancelled due to lack of participation. all mobs spawned by teh event wave system are killed by in this case.

The Pit wave 3: sabas up to alpha have been sighted

I can confirm this.
The first I did we where 3-4 people and we killed the creeper some what comfortably. The second time I was prety much alone for the first 2 waves so the event timed out befor the last wave even started.

um, what is a sabakuma creeper? i never new there was an umber sabakuma. got some stats?

The pit: (sabakuma)

First wave had young - old
Second wave had young - provider, and saw one guardian aswell

Timed out before 3th wave started, sorry :(

Creeper scan
It's listed in the bestiary now.

Just for the record, I didn't do the scan.

lets see, 1070 hp.
i'm not sure what the damage would be thou.
but thats a though little worm, ive killed a prowler once and it died pretty fast, so this guy must be a little challenging as most the worms have almost no hp.once yah get your evade up a bit and into a little btter armor then pixie saba just become an annoyance for the most part.

any goodie from this beastie yet?

Rules: if no avatar enters the wave event once it is started, it will terminate in 30s, and default to next start +XXmins (tried this with rippers). YOu receive a warning that you are leaving the event area, and a second notice when the event is cancelled due to lack of participation. all mobs spawned by teh event wave system are killed by in this case.

The Pit wave 3: sabas up to alpha have been sighted

Thanks for the info, OP updated!

The pit: (sabakuma)

First wave had young - old
Second wave had young - provider, and saw one guardian aswell

Timed out before 3th wave started, sorry :(

No worries! I've updated OP with that info. Thanks!

Sabakuma event

Started event with 4 avatars, 2 fairly new players, don't know about other 2. I (one of the new players) had no stab protection. By wave 3 we had 2 additional avatars join in. Not sure exactly when they showed up. You do not need to be in a team. All loot from all the sabas is shared (based on damage afaik).

Wave 1 was no problem with just 4 of us. I died on wave 2 and 3. At one point 4 of us died on wave 3.

If you die the revival terminal is not too far away so get back as quick as you can. Drive or fly to try to avoid the exas between revival and the pit. With both deaths I was able to drive back before the wave was over. Guess this depends on exactly when you die though.

Nobody died on the creeper. It went down pretty fast and dropped a little ammo, paint and a socket 2 component (for me). Others said they got the same loot, I assume different amounts based on damage done.

Besides the creeper the highest maturity I saw was guardian. If there are not many players participating work as a team. Try to attack the same mobs instead of each person taking one.

Used about 5 PED of ammo and not very good loot. Was fun though.

Some observations from rippersnappers :

* first wave is definitely just young - old
* if everybody is out of the wave area, timeout comes in 15-20 seconds. so if you are alone, getting back in time can be problematic
* the wave timeout might be increased or maybe its longer if certain percent of fish have been killed and continue to be killed.

wave two is too hard alone.

Right. So we'll need to gather a bigger team, think a bit about strategy and see if we can find out how many waves you planned.

Btw, any hints as to how long this will be running?

I see no reason it would stop. It's not particularly invasive to anyone's normal EU play style, unless there are dedicated Aloode Auction House traders.

I see no reason it would stop. It's not particularly invasive to anyone's normal EU play style, unless there are dedicated Aloode Auction House traders.

Yeah, I'm sure it's a new feature permanently implemented into the game. :wtg:

observation from todays waves - wave 8 was the first one in which i saw providers, 11 had first guardins, 12 had old alpha nad 13 had prowlers.

observation from todays waves - wave 8 was the first one in which i saw providers, 11 had first guardins, 12 had old alpha nad 13 had prowlers.

Great, thank you for the info! I'm updating the OP now.

I've been involved in the robot event 5 times now and the ripper event once. Here's my thoughts:

Robot

This is pretty odd. The first 4 (I think?) waves are relatively easy. I was able to clear them all solo in hermes+6a. Then the Mulciber spawns and kills almost any player in the game instantly. Hmm. Star was able to tank it with a mod fapper behind him, and AoW killed it twice with a few deaths between them. You either need an uber-uber (plain old ubers aren't enough), or have a hell of a lot of fire power.

The reward? Well, considering this is a shared event, the loot is ridiculous because it seems to be a single item drop each time. 'Shared'!!! From my understanding the loot so far has been pretty awful, tbird helm.etc.

Ripper Snapper

This is the most ridiculous event I've ever witnessed in any game. Usually I'd tell everyone to always try something in games at least once, but this? no. We only got to around wave 14 before giving up from being so utterly bored. The decay is insane and the amount of ammo you have to use is even more insane. the majority of the time you're spending ammo on mobs that are made unreachable because of the sheer amount of them trying to attack you. Whichever game designer dreamt up that particular event should be fired on the spot. It's an embarrassment..
There'd have to be the chance to loot an adjusted FAP for this to be worth it - but I don't doubt that the boss would give a No Loot message.

LOL @ rippersnapper event :laugh:
I hope some more are added in the future so I can attend to a Cornundacauda wave? :rolleyes: :yay:
For now grinding daikibas for iron missions :wtg:

LOL @ rippersnapper event :laugh:
I hope some more are added in the future so I can attend to a Cornundacauda wave? :rolleyes: :yay:
For now grinding daikibas for iron missions :wtg:

Remember we may not have found them all yet either :)

Just went to the co-ords given for the Sabakuma wave, didn't find anything there. Are the co-ords wrong? :scratch2:

Just went to the co-ords given for the Sabakuma wave, didn't find anything there. Are the co-ords wrong? :scratch2:

No those coords are 'almost right',I went there yesterday,You will notice a small pit just near those coords and its in there that you have to go.

I got a PM from another person saying that the rippersnapper event spawn is missing. :scratch2:

No those coords are 'almost right',I went there yesterday,You will notice a small pit just near those coords and its in there that you have to go.

If anyone has more accurate coords. just let me know and I'll update the OP! :wtg:

I got a PM from another person saying that the rippersnapper event spawn is missing. :scratch2:

If anyone has more accurate coords. just let me know and I'll update the OP! :wtg:

The ripper coords were ok too,Just swim into the middle of the lake and it should show in chat when the next spawn is due if thats not working then there may be an issue.

Wish I could help with the better coords but I'm not in game atm.

I ran around a smallish pit with Exas in it, got nothing. Is there supposed to be a natural spawn of Sabas? I didn't see any.

Back