Fun ROCKtropia names

Chrome

Elite
Society
Kaos
Mono Chrome Monochrome
Today I happened to be surfing auction and came across a new melee blunt/crushing "weapon", the SkullROCKer Baseball Bat. From the name, I can only assume is is a ROCKtropia exclusive.

skullrocker.jpg

I was also made aware of another newly discovered item from ROCKtropia, titled the P.I.M.P. Cup...

pimp_cup.jpg

So, I thought it might be fun to start a thread to allow some of the creative minds on this forum to come up with some innovative, funny, and entertaining names for some useful items and creatures that could potentially be used on ROCKtropia.

Please note that any creative and original information used on this thread is for entertainment purpose only, and may not be used by MindArk, SDS, or NEVERDIE Studios without express permission of the individual posting the information.

Love Sock - Clothing>Miscellaneous

Exclusive ROCKtropia male "clothing". (L) Limited item, one use only.

KY Jam - Resource>Raw Energy Matter

A very thick, clear, gelatinous EnMatter. Refines into KY Jelly.

KY Jelly - Refined Resources>EnMatter Elements

This EnMatter is used as an ingredient for crafting the exclusive ROCKtropia ROCKMyWorld Vibe.

ROCKMyWorld Vibe - Tools>Medical

The ROCKMyWorld Vibe is a (L) limited use tool which may be used to increase certain avatar skills, such as Probing, Anatomy, and Biology.

Whore Bag - Container

A new type of container/handbag with a large item count, but very low weight capacity. Typically used to hold a variety of items, such as Love Socks, KY Jelly, and ROCKMyWorld Vibe.

Bag Lady - Creature

This ROCKtropia creature is an old hag which can be seen on the streets of various cities on the planet, pushing a shopping cart and talking to itself. Rumored to drop the Whore Bag container.

ohhh i've wanted to say this for awhile

InvestaHoe ES500

ohhh i've wanted to say this for awhile

InvestaHoe ES500

Hehehehe...

Is it dirty, and used for finding good mining claims in the ground???

2006-25900-01_428px.jpg

nah its for checking out those dirty vixens before you collect their booty

ROCKbug - Creature

This small, annoying insect can be found all over the planet. They tend to swarm after each VU, causing much havoc not only on the planet surface, but throughout the entire Universe.

rock-wingedinsect-craft-step4-photo-150-FF0808BOOKA14.jpg

ROCKroid - Refined Resources>EnMatter Elements

Bought from the riff-raff drug pushers who deal on the street corners and dark alleyways of ROCKtropia, this steroid made from the potent growth hormones of the ROCKbug can be injected multiple times... each use increases stamina by one point.

Forum Troll- low lvl mob. It's there, seriously :)

• Wankbasket
  • Spunkmonkey
  • Cockmonster

They should fit in with the overall theme I think :D

PS Sorry I forgot to use gratuitous capitalisation.

Mob name: Grand |\/|oTheRF@ker Old Alpha

:)

Since there is a Forum Troll mob it has to drop a Forum Troll Ban Hammer (L)

Broken Record

Take these raw "Mineral Ores" and smash the shit out of them until they are in several small pieces.

broken_record.jpg

Amazingly, the Broken Record shards are worth more than the raw ores. :smoke:

WhineZILLA-huge mob that makes a lot of noise but is just full of hot air. Could be the evolved form of Forum Troll

WhineZILLA-huge mob that makes a lot of noise but is just full of hot air. Could be the evolved form of Forum Troll

Not bad, Corey... not bad at all.

Very creative, and based off current existing mobs...
I like it!

However, you could add a bit more to the description though, maybe something like...

Will drop ES500's every time. ;)

Back