Max... Most dmg weapon unl on game...

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
After some skill and a tons our hunt my rocket Deptil V-Res 2000 SGA got maximazed...

gratz..but what 'Most dmg weapon unl on game' means exactly?

That's some serious damage, now get it to tier 10 :)

Nice :wtg: next mission: max jester :D

Most dmg? Nope :p

You forgot about the Unique War Axe ;)

I do not mean to hurt you, OP, but I do think there has been someone else with higher tier on this exact SGA gun... I am not sure tho, but I think I saw a tier 4 or 5 out there :)

I do not mean to hurt you, OP, but I do think there has been someone else with higher tier on this exact SGA gun... I am not sure tho, but I think I saw a tier 4 or 5 out there :)

Having a higher tier and having it Maxed are two totally different things...

Ok it has perhaps the highest dmg for a UNL Gun..
But how about DPS ? :D

It only needs lvl 41... not exactly high :)

Doesn't seem there are too many people with high damage levels in support weapons around though.

Doesn't seem there are too many people with high damage levels in support weapons around though.

id say plenty,im level 49 damage grenadier and i never use supportweapons :)

One in soc have his rocket at 4.7 I think... and this gun aint hard to max... but if you think that is a achievemt... then gz to you :)

Gratz, it is a beast when maxed, I have had some +600dmg crits with this weapon, its brutal. The only draw back is the decay is wicked! Mine is Tier 3, haven't seen a T4 yet but I am sure its out there.

Enjoy :)

First off, gz to Op for maxing this wepon.

To skill up rockets takes alot of time and many peds, those that think its like skilling HG or rifle are clueless.

And the one with highest tier(4) that im aware of, is used by bangfap, but is not his.

id say plenty,im level 49 damage grenadier and i never use supportweapons :)

If u never used support weapons, i doubt very much u have it maxed on hit.

One in soc have his rocket at 4.7 I think... and this gun aint hard to max... but if you think that is a achievemt... then gz to you :)

And considering what kinda shit ppl post as theirs achivements(tier ups and other stupid things), this actualy is an achivement.

Last edited:
And considering what kinda shit ppl post as theirs achivements(tier ups and other stupid things), this actualy is an achivement.

That depends, when the name off the thread is "Max... Most dmg weapon unl on game..." and the weapons in question dont have most dmg ingame. T2 do dmg, but there is T4 out there, and those do more dmg ;) Cant see how wrong it is to give that info out.

Not all people do think there is a achivemt to max a (L) or unL version off a (L) weapon, but some do.

Now someone runs and gets a picture of Marco's legendary MA gun since it's in a way "in game".
Not just for public use though.

That depends, when the name off the thread is "Max... Most dmg weapon unl on game..." and the weapons in question dont have most dmg ingame. T2 do dmg, but there is T4 out there, and those do more dmg ;) Cant see how wrong it is to give that info out.

Not all people do think there is a achivemt to max a (L) or unL version off a (L) weapon, but some do.

Ohh cmon, everyone that wants to, quickly understands the title after looking at screenshot, no need to be meticulous about it .
We know that gun dont have the max dmg in game, but the fact is this is the strongest UL rocket in game atm, and its an awesome one to have, atlčeast for someone who likes to use rockets, so this is where i share my enthusiasm over the achievement - maxing most powerfull rocket on hit/dmg.

First off, gz to Op for maxing this wepon.

To skill up rockets takes alot of time and many peds, those that think its like skilling HG or rifle are clueless.

And the one with highest tier(4) that im aware of, is used by bangfap, but is not his.

If u never used support weapons, i doubt very much u have it maxed on hit.

correct, hit for me is somewhere low 30,but they were talking about damage and im level 49 on that,and since i dont use supportweapons i said plenty people would have maxed damage on that weapon
having high anatomy/wounding etc hepls with that :)

correct, hit for me is somewhere low 30,but they were talking about damage and im level 49 on that,and since i dont use supportweapons i said plenty people would have maxed damage on that weapon
having high anatomy/wounding etc hepls with that :)

My dear sir, the OP wa not talking about dmg, leave alone where ppl wonderd off with their comments due to a bit missleading thread title, he wa clearly talking about maxing hit/dmg on it.

gratz on maxing that nice launcher

You can skill faster than with Handgun or Rifle but yes it is a bit more expensive :)

My dear sir, the OP wa not talking about dmg, leave alone where ppl wonderd off with their comments due to a bit missleading thread title, he wa clearly talking about maxing hit/dmg on it.

i was not replying to the op,but to the remark remointoire made,he said specifically "damage " :)

Care to explain what makes u think u skill rockets faster?

because i turned over several 10 K Ped on small Merpies with them and killing 20-40 with one batch skills pretty fast but expensive :)

if you have some hunting skills you can easily start with skildek 250/500 or eraktor 100/200 and you can use detpil 1000 fast...but detpil 2000 takes a bit longer ofc :)

because i turned over several 10 K Ped on small Merpies with them and killing 20-40 with one batch skills pretty fast but expensive :)

if you have some hunting skills you can easily start with skildek 250/500 or eraktor 100/200 and you can use detpil 1000 fast...but detpil 2000 takes a bit longer ofc :)

Heres what i see from my experiance.

In my 9 months of playing EU im at 30 hit and 33 dmg, and I will tell you it took me more peds and more time to get this lvl than to get same lvl in laser.
But it seems that you are an older player so i assume you have higher skills that contribute to grenadeer prof, which could explain the fast gain of granade related skills.
I have noticed a similar thing happening when i use some MF chip for hunting merps.
Chip TT value is 19 i believe, and for those 19 PEDS TT used i got around 650-700 skill points. Or it could be a mob related thing:scratch2:, anyways i havent noticed the skill gain to be higher.

You spend several 10k on small merps, hoping for something special to drop, this one just puzzles me :scratch2:

Or it could be a mob related thing:scratch2:, anyways i havent noticed the skill gain to be higher.
Kill-Skillbonus is the Key -->kill a ton of small stuff = more Skill per Ped Turnover

You spend several 10k on small merps, hoping for something special to drop, this one just puzzles me :scratch2:
i admit i hoped a bit for a Mk5, Jungle Stalker or Angel but ofc i got none, but i did it for the skills they were pretty expensive (30k % at beginning for Supportskill and dropping to 10k % soon)

But it seems that you are an older player so i assume you have higher skills that contribute to grenadeer prof
i had a bit higher Skills before chipping out 7500tt skills :wtg:

Gratz! Nice for pvp. I used to get pwned once in a while out mining but I must say I always remember you being one of the more courteous miners that would hi in passing. Don`t change now MJ! LOL

Back