Max... Most dmg weapon unl on game...

Gz on maxing the launcher :)

and GZ to all those that fucked up his simple thread announcing he was happy to of maxxed the launcher, well done your such great human biengs, proud to not know many of you.

oh wait someone has a 10k tower there happy about i best go over and tell them i got one bigger so that isn't really an achievement.

Gz on maxing the launcher :)

and GZ to all those that fucked up his simple thread announcing he was happy to of maxxed the launcher, well done your such great human biengs, proud to not know many of you.

oh wait someone has a 10k tower there happy about i best go over and tell them i got one bigger so that isn't really an achievement.

you must spread more rep....blah blah

Gratz on the achievement!

id say plenty,im level 49 damage grenadier and i never use supportweapons :)

I really dont belive this sorry... i need to have around 6k of support and 6k of explosives skills with loots of others to maximazed the rocket...

Its also the weakest Unlimited Launcher in game since its the only unlimited Launcher in game ;)

Gratz, the 2000 is a fun gun.

Ohh cmon, everyone that wants to, quickly understands the title after looking at screenshot, no need to be meticulous about it .
We know that gun dont have the max dmg in game, but the fact is this is the strongest UL rocket in game atm, and its an awesome one to have, atlčeast for someone who likes to use rockets, so this is where i share my enthusiasm over the achievement - maxing most powerfull rocket on hit/dmg.

Thankz for all of you guys :p

No Thorn im still a miner but i took a break. For pvp thats amazing i blow up any guy in game with 300 dmg our 600 dmg critical without chance...

I really dont belive this sorry... i need to have around 6k of support and 6k of explosives skills with loots of others to maximazed the rocket...

i can show ya screenys if ya like :)
but im level 50 damage now...and im level 34 hit
my support/explosives skills are under 1000

and within 2 months ill be 55 on damage(since ill unlock killstrike this month)

Nice and Gratz!

gz on maxing the sga 2k :}

First off, gz to Op for maxing this wepon.

To skill up rockets takes alot of time and many peds, those that think its like skilling HG or rifle are clueless.

And the one with highest tier(4) that im aware of, is used by bangfap, but is not his.

If u never used support weapons, i doubt very much u have it maxed on hit.

And considering what kinda shit ppl post as theirs achivements(tier ups and other stupid things), this actualy is an achivement.

first off yes it wasnt mine and i tierd 2 lvls for a freind
, secondly it was not the best in game ,, for each time i have tierd it to the next lvl i didnt recive the grazt for being first to that tier,, and not to mention i saw one in action above minkens 2ksga
.. meaning theres a cpl ou tthere that are tier 6 or better ,,

gg to them i know how hard and dedicated u need to be to keep that tier rate moving ,, and these weapons are by far more supiriour in power then anything ive seen in game ,,
and these are just baby rockets ,,
i was first in game to get a L version to tier 7 ,, even with less then two shot s a min under the sga version ,, it was far better,then a tier 4 sga, even again when u used a maxed python at tier 4 ,if MA is reading this PleAse Let Me loot un L anaconda,,,now talk about power :O:O :O :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

Last edited:
Back