1600+ Peds On Danimals Ranch!! March

Update!

Hey guys!

The layout on the leader board is changed and all scores are updated :)

Not many days left now!

Keep on globaling mates :)

Cheers

Ice

With only a few more days left this event is drawing to an end. Good luck hunting out there and I hope someone hof's big like last months event! lol

FYI: Payouts to winners would be the end of the week or beginning of next week depending on when I can clear the peds :)

~Danimal

Leader board:

HUNTING!:

1. Karolina Zlotko Borkowska - 3746 points!
2. Rhagnar Rhag Thormilium 3722 points!
3. Sam Jay North - 1290 points!
4. Jakie Alcohol1c Brown - 414 points!
5. Mileso Mileso Tegum - 191 points!

Global count!:

Rhagnar Rhag Tormilium - 43
Karolina Zlotko Borkowska - 38
Sam Jay North - 18
Jakie Alcohol1c Brown - 6
Mileso Mileso Tegum - 2

Lowest global!:

Karolina Zlokto Borkowska - 50

please recalculate leaderboard, because it is realy fucked up... especially my points... didn't check others

PS. theicebear, please read the rules in first post also

PPS. Gratz Rhag

please recalculate leaderboard, because it is realy fucked up... especially my points... didn't check others

PS. theicebear, please read the rules in first post also

PPS. Gratz Rhag

Yes, I've asked ice to recount as I've seen some mistakes. I will recount as well tonight when I get on. I apologize for this inconvenience... this usually doesn't happen at all.

~Danimal

not your fault Danimal :) i wonder know a bit earlier, that i don't have 1000 points reserve, but actually it was only 600...

i hope on April everything gonna be all right :)

PS. Exa are very "burdensome" when they attack - you can't hit your target when they are too close. Would be nice (for me ofcourse) , if you increase argo, and decrease exa amount on land.

Yes, I was planning on putting more argos for next month and way way less exarosaurs.

~Danimal

not your fault Danimal :) i wonder know a bit earlier, that i don't have 1000 points reserve, but actually it was only 600...

i hope on April everything gonna be all right :)

PS. Exa are very "burdensome" when they attack - you can't hit your target when they are too close. Would be nice (for me ofcourse) , if you increase argo, and decrease exa amount on land.

Yes you are correct the scores are way different than what are currently posted on the leaderboard. You are in second with 3663 points so far and rhag is first with 4048 points, so you aren't that far off. It's only a 385point gap between you two right now.

Good luck and happy hunting :)

~Danimal

Yes you are correct the scores are way different than what are currently posted on the leaderboard. You are in second with 3663 points so far and rhag is first with 4048 points, so you aren't that far off. It's only a 385point gap between you two right now.

Good luck and happy hunting :)

~Danimal

agree, but with that rule:
A maximum of 300 points will be given for HOFs that exceed 300 ped.
i have 3276 points

hmm :) i go mining some today at amather i think :)
i hope isnt too late

hmm :) i go mining some today at amather i think :)
i hope isnt too late

Yes, it is too late for the consideration of this global, I took out the mining portion of the event mid way through march since there was no interest in the mining event.

agree, but with that rule:
A maximum of 300 points will be given for HOFs that exceed 300 ped.
i have 3276 points

Oh yes very true, I've forgotten that you has a 600+ hof. I have recalculated :)

~Danimal

Yo, Danimal. I know, mining's pulled from event. Your ranch sure is hard to mine. :silly2:
I dropped bombs and burned amps with mob trains a mile long behind me. I died a million times and gave up. :broke:

Later, hunting a few exas I dropped a bomb and got this:

Had to post a screenie, took all month to get it! :laugh:

Thx for the events Danimal, here's to the next one. :thumbup:

Good luck all!

Yo, Danimal. I know, mining's pulled from event. Your ranch sure is hard to mine. :silly2:
I dropped bombs and burned amps with mob trains a mile long behind me. I died a million times and gave up. :broke:

Later, hunting a few exas I dropped a bomb and got this:

Had to post a screenie, took all month to get it! :laugh:

Thx for the events Danimal, here's to the next one. :thumbup:

Good luck all!

Wow that was definitely nice! Zinc has high mark up as well. Hopefully next month it'll be easier for you to mine since I'll be lowering the numbers of the exarosaurs and adding a few more argonauts :)

~Danimal

We will do the final calculations and when the results are in I will pay out to the winners on the First of April or on Saturday depending on when I can log in next. Ice will recalculate the numbers and I will go through them myself one more time for double verification!

~Danimal

Final Results!!

The results are in!! :yay: See below:

1st Place (4048 w/46globals)rhagnar rhag thormilium (792.19PEDs)
2nd Place (3276 w/38globals)karolina zlotko borkowska (300PEDs + Makeover)
3rd Place (1290 w/18globals) sam jay north (100PEDs)
4th Place (414 w/6globals)jakie alcohol1c brown
5th Place (191 w/2globals)milesio milesio tegum

Most Globals rhagnar rhag thormilium @ 46 (400PEDs)
Least Globals milesio milesio tegum @ 2 (100PEDs)

Winners please meet me @ 20:00 MA time @ my ranch for your prizes!! :)

First Payout to 2nd Place:

karolina zlotko borkowska (300PEDs)

I will be at my Ranch for a few more minutes before I have to log off. Don't worry though if I do not get to you today, I'll be back on later and will PM the winners promptly! :)

~Danimal

I have contacted the winners for their prizes, please be prompt in replying as soon as possible so that I can pay out to the winners! Congratulations again. I will be posting up the rest of the screen shots of payouts from the winners as soon as I come into contact with them.

~Danimal

3rd Place Payout:

sam jay north (100PEDs)

Still need to pay a few more people and this event will be good to go! :lolup:

~Danimal

1st Place winner and Most globals winner:

rhagnar rhag thormilium (1192.19PEDs)

Only prize left to pay is least globals! :)

~Danimal

Least amount of globals winner:

milesio milesio tegum (100PEDs)

Congratulations to all the winners for the month of March! Everyone has been paid. Good luck to all those who enter into my April Evade skill chips prize giveaway! :)

~Danimal

Back