Selling: 3 x Time Travel Crystals

MelMan2002

Alpha
Raul Zorro Lopez
PM with offers. Serious offers only please.

SOLD

Last edited:
You should try posting this over on the official Next Island forum at www.nextislandlife.com.

You might have a better chance of getting them sold.

So can they actualy be used yet?

I'll start the bids with TT+1

I doubt they created a whole world and then made it so difficult or expensive to go that there that noone would ;p

I'll start the bids with TT+1

I doubt they created a whole world and then made it so difficult or expensive to go that there that noone would ;p

oh they did
all time travel bps are L and only have one click, and i hear they fail often.

for just one time travel crystal click (that may or may not fail) you need

all parts for tt+lowest mu on auction today, if your too lazy to find the parts yourself they will cost you-

10 peds worth of chimera eye
105 peds worth of refined obsidian crystals
55 peds worth of refined muscovite crystals
1 peds worth of skeleton hand
3 peds worth of chimera blood
13 peds worth of shark blood
4 peds worth of skeleton hand
1 peds worth of skeleton soul
11 peds worth of drake heart
7 peds worth of shark eye
------------------
adds up to 213 peds of TT+MU per click (not including the cost for the bp)

for one time crystal (maybe more i dunno i cant afford 20 usd per click to find out) worth 5 peds

and you need 3 time crystals to GO to ancient greece, i have no idea if you need additional crystals to come back

so it looks to me its going to cost a minimum of 600 peds to travel to thebes. imho, its not worth it at this time :(

oh they did

all parts for tt+lowest mu on auction today, if your too lazy to find the parts yourself they will cost you-

10 peds worth of chimera eye
105 peds worth of refined obsidian crystals
55 peds worth of refined muscovite crystals
1 peds worth of skeleton hand
3 peds worth of chimera blood
13 peds worth of shark blood
4 peds worth of skeleton hand
1 peds worth of skeleton soul
11 peds worth of drake heart
7 peds worth of shark eye
------------------

for one time crystal (maybe more i dunno i cant afford 20 usd per click to find out) worth 5 peds

and you need 3 time crystals to GO to ancient greece, i have no idea if you need additional crystals to come back

so it looks to me its going to cost a minimum of 600 peds to travel to thebes. imho, its not worth it at this time :(

The things to find in Ancient Greek better must be good than :eek:
Who will pay 600 ped to go to a different continent?? People were allready complaining to pay 40 ped to another planet :eyecrazy:

I'll bid 100 PEDs to get the ball rolling.

The things to find in Ancient Greek better must be good than :eek:
Who will pay 600 ped to go to a different continent?? People were allready complaining to pay 40 ped to another planet :eyecrazy:

A whole new continent?!? didn't you see NDs work yet? Most likely it's just some LA with some greece style models placed on it. :laugh:
I would guess they would make it easier to get there when there was much more to discover but then again there might be some more exploits for the daring to make it interestning to go there. whop whop

answers on a postcard please :laugh:

Clue is in 'time'...and 'ancient'...and sounds like geese...

Very old grease? :yay:

Reactions: dj.
I have heard all the mobs on ancient greece drop mod mercs and mod faps, you know, because those are things of the past in entropia :). Also there is pyrite, blodd moss and himmi all aroud the area and you can dig them up with a spoon.

J/K :laugh: don't get a heart attack. But i would love to be one of the first avas to kill a minotaur and loot something cool over there. I just hope the crystals become a lot more common so I have a chance to go.

A whole new continent?!? didn't you see NDs work yet? Most likely it's just some LA with some greece style models placed on it. :laugh:

I don't think that the time travel parts of NI is made by NDS tho? :scratch2:

I don't think that the time travel parts of NI is made by NDS tho? :scratch2:

Oh is there a difference? That's rather interestning.
I always thought there was some guy with the idea and the money and then there was NDS who develop the planet.
I might be wrong there though but I thought that is how the partnership really works.

Ahh yeah and free bump for the sale...
don't think it will lead to much to announce such as sale here but I wish you gl with it.

Has anyone actually been there yet?

Oh is there a difference? That's rather interestning.
I always thought there was some guy with the idea and the money and then there was NDS who develop the planet.
I might be wrong there though but I thought that is how the partnership really works.

Ahh yeah and free bump for the sale...
don't think it will lead to much to announce such as sale here but I wish you gl with it.

NDS was responsible for creating NI. After launch NDS just does 3-d design on request. And by the sounds of it has been doing pre launch testing as well. Might still being doing some programming too because ND hinted on the NI forum that the bp's where bugged. Either that or he was calling the NextIsland live team Papoo's. :)

ah,

now i see what happen to the beacon system....

<LIST-O-CRAP>
------------------

It's a ridiculous amount of money.

Don't bother coming, there's nothing here.

ruins.jpg

Say Hi to Plato for me :wave:

I'll bid TT+120 PEDs.

tt+130peds .

TT+200 PEDs.

Sorry for off topic but can you actually go there by now ? Haven't found any post that would answer it.

you can if your savvy with paying and arm and a leg to go and get back rofl.

Interesting :popcorn:

ps to the buyer: don't forget to buy 3 more crystals to return back ;)

I would be interested in bidding if I knew it was actually functional.
Please post a screenshot of the crystals in the tp timewindow slot, as well as a screenshot of the stack of 3 crystals info window and tt value.

Thanks,
narfi

last bid +200 and cost 600 to get them,, I will go +600. Things are a pain in the ass to get and cost me more then that to get the stones myself :)

answers on a postcard please :laugh:

Clue is in 'time'...and 'ancient'...and sounds like geese...

Ah this is soo simple!! It's Meese.. you know the plural of Moose!! :yay: Why you would want a pack of Meese's is beyond me??!! :scratch:

Back