Argonaut Fractured Skull MU

TheMB

Hatchling
Hey guys, I recently looted an argonaut fractured skull, with a TT value of 2.60 / 4.00.

I checked the MU on it and the MU sits at +399.25 at the moment.

My question is this: Is this a bug? or no?

Will someone buy this argo skull?

It is super rare, saying "Uncommon" in the loot section on entropedia. So if you guys could give me input on this matter, that would be great.

TheMB

If they are going for +399 I'm rich lol I didn't think they was worth anything beyond TT, I could be wrong though.

they are a common easy to come buy object and are sometimes used for ped transfers because of that, I would say this is what has happened here :)

PED transfer! You should see the MU on Gift Wrapped Boxes at times :)

Some body seems to have sold 2 at that price (price fixing ?) or some one got a really bad or good deal depends how you look at it. There are 4 others listed at 4peds or less MU. I usually tt them they are pretty common Daikiba and Argonaut drop them.

Thanks guys,

What do you mean by them being used for PED Transfer though?

Thanks guys,

What do you mean by them being used for PED Transfer though?

loaning/paying back ped to a person who cant for some reason be on at the same time as you, you place a low value item on auction with buyout of previous agreed amount. the one that has to pay buys it = money transfered without having to be online at the same time.

Back