Anyone from Piratas Tugas? You have a scammer, PM me.

Gionni Gunsy

Old Alpha
Society
Founder / Omerta
Gionni Gunsy Novembri
There is a Team Scammer among you, Anyone from Piratas Tugas PM me.

What was the scam?

(so others are aware of what the scammer is trying to do)

Gunsy, how about some more info m8.

The usual dummy who tries to get you in team so they can get some of your loot, nothing new or special. This silly wabbit said, please... I just want to get a little from your loot :monkey:.

i had one try that on me in PA a couple days ago. They open a team and invite random people into it, with the team settings set on Queue or so.

So what i did was to join the team and then tell him that i need to get a gun and ammo and such, and for him to go start the hunt and i'll be along shortly to join in.

I had someone do that to me at Medusa yesterday. Was walking along, someone tries to invite me to a team I know nothing about, so ignored it. I then see the same avatar in the auction house and he asks some gibberish which ends in Ped please. I ignored him after that :)
It was a different avatar to the one you mentioned, but his scam was so pathetic I wont name him unless he does it again.

For new players, beware of requests to join teams, when they are not in your soc. If you do join, check the loot options for the team. And ignore Ped beggars!

Damn, that seems to be happening more often :(

Everyone, please check your team settings before hunting with strangers!

So what i did was to join the team and then tell him that i need to get a gun and ammo and such, and for him to go start the hunt and i'll be along shortly to join in.

HaHa so very coooool :yay:

I had someone do that to me at Medusa yesterday.

Yea it was at Medusa, you probably are talking about the same bozo Lol.

Back