So log in, NOT

Olaven

Guardian
Society
Gamer Legends
Olav Olaven Spire
Please wait 30 mins......

I have over one hour for fuck sake

And i still need to wait 30 mins on WHAT?

ur login did not sucedd

a tech support for a not beeing able to connect is??????

Whos responisebility???

so i should spend a week evey time thing is fucked yp to log in and get 20% loot?

Have you checked to make sure the issue is not with your computer or network? Every time, you say in your question. Is this the first time this has happened to you, or is this an issue that keeps coming back? If this is an issue that keeps reappearing, then what fixed it last time? If this is the first time the issue has happened, then I don't know what else to suggest to you besides taking the time to make sure it is not your equipment and filing a support case, other than maybe try reinstalling the client while waiting for a response from support (you may or may not receive a response from support before getting the client reinstalled - be glad it isn't a year or so ago when support used to take 2 months to respond to a case.) You haven't given anyone a whole lot of information to go off of regarding the problem or any troubleshooting you have done on your own... that type of information may help someone here on the forum troubleshoot your issue. (Yeah, even an electrician will ask you if you tried to turn on the power switch if you just tell him your lamp isn't on.) :)

so i should spend a week evey time thing is fucked yp to log in and get 20% loot?

wow 20%.. i doubt anyone gets that low.. unless your hunting with doa foerriper on daikiba youngs

Have you checked to make sure the issue is not with your computer or network? Every time, you say in your question. Is this the first time this has happened to you, or is this an issue that keeps coming back? If this is an issue that keeps reappearing, then what fixed it last time? If this is the first time the issue has happened, then I don't know what else to suggest to you besides taking the time to make sure it is not your equipment and filing a support case, other than maybe try reinstalling the client while waiting for a response from support (you may or may not receive a response from support before getting the client reinstalled - be glad it isn't a year or so ago when support used to take 2 months to respond to a case.) You haven't given anyone a whole lot of information to go off of regarding the problem or any troubleshooting you have done on your own... that type of information may help someone here on the forum troubleshoot your issue. (Yeah, even an electrician will ask you if you tried to turn on the power switch if you just tell him your lamp isn't on.) :)

Yes i hace checked my internet is working, even my monitor and computer is!
This issue has been fixed before? Wow i don't know, have had same log in problems for 6-7 years. Will it ever be fixed?
Reinstalling the client is bullshit, has nothing to do with login server authentication, ;)

Not quite sure what info i can give since you want more. I start the client, get the window to type in username and password, and it's fucked up. and i have a golden card! How is that possible???????

Wasn't this safe?

Perhaps I'm not understanding you correctly. You've had the same login problem for 6-7 years? Do you mean the exact same problem with the exact same error message? If yes, then have you ever before filed a support case for this exact issue, and what was the response?

If you have been having this exact same problem for 6-7 years with this exact same error and have NOT filed a support case, then why the hell not?? :scratch2: I've never seen a support case go without a response for 6 years.

There are a number of things that can go wrong logging into a game like Entropia. Everything from your ISP dropping packets to a faulty network or wireless connection to a software fault on your computer (just because your computer turns on and your are able to log in and load Entropia to the login screen doesn't mean that it is working correctly,) to a problem with the installation and yes, even possibly a problem on the server side (MA.)

Reinstalling the client is not BS. If there is a problem with the installation (particularly, the portion of the application's installation that communicates with the network stack) that is causing your login to fail, then reinstalling it might fix it. Have you ever tried this before? Having a gold card does not free your system, your network, and your installation of all software problems, or guarantee that you won't have any such problems, any more than having an ATM card will guarantee that you will have money in the bank when you want to withdraw it. It is just a tool to access your account.

If you came to the forum just to vent and complain and not for assistance, then by all means, go ahead, but please say so. If you want help, then please let us know what you've done so far, including as many steps as possible, up until this point so that the forum community can at least try to help you. I can throw darts in the dark all I want to, but unless I know where the dartboard is then my chances of hitting the bullseye are pretty low - and I'm certainly not going to waste time throwing darts in the dark with so little a chance to hit the target. :D If you want help, man, then help us to help you.

Reinstalling the client is bullshit, has nothing to do with login server authentication, ;)

Well, it may be a way to fix it, something you should try, because it is cheaper than the obvious solution:

You are the only one reporting this kind of problem, so i think it's a safe bet to say the problem is at your end.
My suggestion: Buy a new router, especially when it's a router with VoIP support.
(i reckon you have already tried to fix it by disabling 3rd party firewalls, i.e. ZoneAlarm)

Last edited:
Well, it is a cheap attempt, cheaper than the obvious solution:

You are the only one reporting this kind of problem, so i think it's a safe bet to say the problem is at your end.
My suggestion: Buy a new router, especially when it's a router with VoIP support.
What does the voip support add?

What does the voip support add?

Well, VoIP makes use of UDP, unlike most of the "normal" web applications.
Bad/cheap/old routers tend to silently discard any UDP packets that do not clearly belong to an open VoIP call (which uses 2 consecutive UDP ports - and some simply have trouble with single UDP packets, and only register a port within the NAT tables when a couple of packets arrive (which means that packets won't be forwarded before XX packets are received/sent, which would explain why he needs ages before he can log in - the client retries every XX seconds, and eventually the router registers the UDP port. Altho 30 min? I doubt it...)

Reminds me of when i was a chef in a restaurant.. the walk-in fridge wasnt working, they called a technition in..he stood in the fridge for 5 minutes, then asked where the circuit breakers were... flipped a breaker and said " thats the easiest 100$ I ever made ;) "...we later killed the dishwasher who had been painting shelves in the fridge and had turned off the compressor 'cuz he was cold' ok ok killed is an exageration..the rest is all true ;)

Bad/cheap/old routers tend to silently discard any UDP packets that do not clearly belong to an open VoIP call (which uses 2 consecutive UDP ports - and some simply have trouble with single UDP packets, and only register a port within the NAT tables when a couple of packets arrive (which means that packets won't be forwarded before XX packets are received/sent, which would explain why he needs ages before he can log in - the client retries every XX seconds, and eventually the router registers the UDP port. Altho 30 min? I doubt it...)

K I thought so but wasn't too sure ;) ty :)

Oh and good thing I have this type :yay:

^score:5, insightful.^

That and the fact that the newer (VoIP) routers probably are a little better coded in general (not much though!) with
a slightly faster CPU than the 2000-era routers. Most plastic-box CPE is pretty crappy at the best of times though.

OP should try a reboot/power cycle of router and then computer (in that order) if nothing else.

OP should try a reboot/power cycle of router and then computer (in that order) if nothing else.

If his router supports PPPoE pass-through it would be an option to try this before spending money on a new router - this will "degrade" the router to a mere dsl modem, bypassing the routers built it firewall and other, possibly error-prone functions.

Back