SDS Fort Events

Hanne|SDS

Old Alpha
SDS Official Hanne
Hello!

As we've previously mentioned, two of the forts released in this Version Update are not going to be part of the Landgrab system, but rather connected to the Event system - so we went ahead and made some PvP events!

There will be three events in total, with half an hour break. To sign up, visit the Event Organizer in Tukar. The tickets are 1 PED each, and there will be some prizes for the winners.

Our events will be held on one of the forts only, so the other one is free for you to create your own events on if that is more to your liking!

Have fun! pkpk! :handgun:

Hello!

As we've previously mentioned, two of the forts released in this Version Update are not going to be part of the Landgrab system, but rather connected to the Event system - so we went ahead and made some PvP events!

There will be three events in total, with half an hour break. To sign up, visit the Event Organizer in Tukar. The tickets are 1 PED each, and there will be some prizes for the winners.

Our events will be held on one of the forts only, so the other one is free for you to create your own events on if that is more to your liking!

Have fun! pkpk! :handgun:
When? Now?

Nice, Whats the prizes :D?

Do events on this fort also imply 10% amo cost ?

Yes it does, a better question is if the 10% of ammo and decay is for landgrab also?

To answer Ajack and Toad:
Yes and No

To answer Ajack and Toad:
Yes and No

I want the answer from a MA or SDS staff, not another player, then i could answer it myself and it would be just as correct as your answer.

I want the answer from a MA or SDS staff, not another player, then i could answer it myself and it would be just as correct as your answer.

Are realease notes not an answer from MA or SDS?

READ:

Landgrab Battles are Back!

Fort Event Battles
During Fort Events, ammo burn is 10% of the ammo burn at regular usage and deterioration is also 10%

I'm 99% sure that Langrab events are FULL ammo & decay :) At least, thats the way its in the Release Notes

Sounds fun :)
*dusting off my opalo SGA and shogun/3b and get ready to die*
Nah i leave that to better skilled/geared people and say GL and have fun :D

Hanne, I'm afraid I'm confused.

The Release notes say that TWO Forts are required for Fort Events; moreover it's not clear how players will be assigned to one side or the other, or how the two sides can be balanced; how are your events going to work?

Or are these Events neither a pure Landgrab Event nor a pure Fort Event, but a hybrid whose rules are not actually included in the Release Notes.

Last edited:
Attention all societies!
Four Landgrab-areas will be released this fine evening. Fight for your right to control land areas LA 2, LA 8, LA 9 or LA 15 at 18:30 UTC, here at Planet Calypso!
just poped in game ...

Last edited:
Where is the other fort area, other than Tukar?

Where is tuckar.... Not heard of it

Those fort events are awesome. I promoted a few so far and I am having a blast pking. Kill players, vehicles, and fort targets to gain points. Some people try to switch over to the winning team near the end, some guy was apparently left alone on the other team at the end so all the other players got their decay/ammo bonus PEDs. I have been in a few competitive battles so far and won lots of PEDs.

The 90% discount on decay/ammo costs makes this so fun. Rich people: break out your biggest most un-eco toys and blow each other up!!

I registered for one of the events but it ended up being during the downtime. It seems to have just given the prizes to some people can I get a tank/heli/vtol for 1ped too? Since technically it was a ~23-way tie we should all get prizes :p.

I registered for one of the events but it ended up being during the downtime. It seems to have just given the prizes to some people can I get a tank/heli/vtol for 1ped too? Since technically it was a ~23-way tie we should all get prizes :p.

Servers Came up 10 minutes before event.

Had about 40 people there participating.

Ok this event was fucking retarded. MA you can not design PK events worth half a shit.

1. Lag. Well I expected this but hey its still the most annoying problem in game.

2. Uneven teams. Really REALLY uneven teams. What the hell. What fucking moron though it would be ok to have teams 5 to 1.

3. Revives. Why oh god why do you keep reviving me at the one being camped by 10 ubers with rocket launchers.

Well, not only do you guys fail on most levels MMO design, you also fail on ALL levels of FPS design, good going :laugh:

Back