Account Blocked ... Im crying...

Just to say thank you very much for all your support ...

Im gonna be online 2011-04-09

1 month out...

At least a good start from SDS/MA/whatever, one had to be the first...

I hope they keep up with that and continue to implement this new "code of conduct"

BTW, I agree they should mention the exploits somewhere and also the consequences like (1M ban - 3M ban - 1Y - Account lost) or whatever.

I dont know you but still nice to see it was only a temp ban ;)

1 month out...

1 month for cheating your way to a full tt esi hof?

Sounds good to me.. :)

Good to me as in, no real setback for exploting......... I honestly wish they removed the hof from you and banned you much longer... No personal offense, I just hate exploits :)...

Right now it makes it look worth a ban in order to cheat ones way to bigger mobs :)

Welcome back anyway... in almost a month... :)

Funny how there are people living with the evil of others...

Hope to see you soon MJ

At least a good start from SDS/MA/whatever, one had to be the first...

I hope they keep up with that and continue to implement this new "code of conduct"

BTW, I agree they should mention the exploits somewhere and also the consequences like (1M ban - 3M ban - 1Y - Account lost) or whatever.

i thint it should be for everyting that you make wrong in the universe
1st time 1 M ban then 3 month then 1 year sounds good and simple to me.

and for scammers one BIG text under its name WATCH OUT I CAN BE A SCAMMER!:smoke: that is the best rules that i think works out but dont -rep me for my comment please

1 month out...

Wait .. You got 8K+ profit from cheating and all you get is 1 month suspension and you keep to get all your ill-gained gains? This is simply not sufficient punishment.

Clearly MA did not learn anything from all of the abuse and ineffective punishments in auction bid abuse.

Wait .. You got 8K+ profit from cheating and all you get is 1 month suspension and you keep to get all your ill-gained gains? This is simply not sufficient punishment.

Clearly MA did not learn anything from all of the abuse and ineffective punishments in auction bid abuse.

who told u i have esi?

As much as it is wrong using "exploits" i still think MA should be really careful with banning people unless they come up with a list of known exploits and punishments for using them, they could have permanent ban for using exploits then and no one could say anything.
As it is this time other players have asked if this was a exploit and support answered yes on that question, this is still not a offical answer and that makes me question this ban in the first place, how hard can it be to post in support news that this was a known issue and people using the exploit would be banned, problem solved then.

who told u i have esi?

I dont want to put u on the "dumbcorner" But...
Man, u got an esi or.. You might have sold it and you will have it back when you come ingame again wont ya? :)

Tbh temp ban aint doing shit here sry, thing is that MA would take back the items you looted back there :)

You have 8k+ MU esi for it and a temp ban is what you get.. Dont dig the whole bigger mate, take care of your GF and dont post here as adviced earlier!!!!:wise::wise:

Maybe you shouldnt earn a temp ban for one month, but you are not worth having 8k-ish more on pedcard when you log in next time...

Red Riding Hood

:lolup:

I think there should be absolutely no insight on how harsh or soft incidences like this are handled.
It should remain the Russian Roulette it has allways been.
And reading the whole thread I am really quite amazed how many do not see the magnitude of actions like this.
This was not some noob who found by accident something find a stone or two more.
This is a longtime player with investments at risk.
Not talking about moral aspects, but not realizing what one really risk is not dumb but smeggin stupid.
And exactly because of that, no "rules" or "penalty scoreboard" just so one could calculate the risk for using an exploit.
Maybe even hand out a perma ban here and there to have them realize...

tbh i think he meant "who told i STILL have esi". Poosibly its taken from him and isnt on his accounts items list. doubt he is denieing looting the esi in the first place, though waiting for reply ))

who told u i have esi?

I didn't say anything about any items, esi or otherwise, only profit.

tbh i think he meant "who told i STILL have esi". Poosibly its taken from him and isnt on his accounts items list. doubt he is denieing looting the esi in the first place, though waiting for reply ))

This is pure speculation. And very weak one - would really have mentioned just temp ban and nothing else if that was the case?

who told u i have esi?

I truely hope that they took away the loot from you, dude.

Not due to exploiting, but for bitching about this case in every goddamn post you do all over the forum, can't you suck it in and just shut the fuck up already, as you stated earlier in this thread.

me too m8 :(

Actually, this case has nothing to do with the current case of mutli-players being locked during an investigation.

Or, did you not notice this was a 2-month old thread?

Back