Account Blocked ... Im crying...

"Found is not stolen." Told a gypsy while picking someones pocket...

Nooo, ofc you didn`t know it was an exploit. 101 times discussed on the forums. Nooo, it isn`t obvious that you gain unfair advantages over others when hunting big mobs like warlocks. You paid the price yourself, if you had STFU about it maybe you woudn`t be blocked (as in - look at me how awesome loot i got while exploting). Its probably because support had mass spam of such requests :) .

And please, excuses like "Everyone is doing it" is as good as "Dog ate my homework". We aren`t back in 5th grade. Good job MA, no matter if it as a temp ban or perm. :wise:

You should maybe not forget that MA knew about this for weeks, and a lot of VUs passed by - nothing happened to fix this - i mean, c'mon, it's not like "Entering vehicle takes 20 seconds" is too complicated to code.

You have a Dome and you confessed to using an what many consider an exploit....Wow..... If I owned any significant in game assets, I would avoid like the plague doing anything considered controversial by MA or the players. Heck, Even if I owned a VTOL, I would not want to risk losing my account.

I will say this though, the fact that accounts do get locked makes me very hesitant to put any money into the game I would be highly upset losing shortly thereafter. Seems that when accounts get locked, MA should respond to the community, so there is no mis-understanding as to what is allowable or not allowable. Leaving it up to our imagination will only hurt the game in the end.

And this is why I tried to warn you mj ... you have a dome and in sure you paid well for it. You have to consider that exploiting something in EU (which is against tos) could potentially lock your account for good. And your investment ... poof gone in a flash only to see your dome re-listed on auction. Be more careful in the future, if it smells too good to be true or if its too easy to do quit it so you don't risk getting banned.

Also, off topic; I'm pretty sure its also against the tos to have two accounts under the same ip address.. that could get you banned as well.

~Danimal

You have a Dome and you confessed to using an what many consider an exploit....Wow..... If I owned any significant in game assets, I would avoid like the plague doing anything considered controversial by MA or the players. Heck, Even if I owned a VTOL, I would not want to risk losing my account.

I will say this though, the fact that accounts do get locked makes me very hesitant to put any money into the game I would be highly upset losing shortly thereafter. Seems that when accounts get locked, MA should respond to the community, so there is no mis-understanding as to what is allowable or not allowable. Leaving it up to our imagination will only hurt the game in the end.

Generally, if u get locked, its because u are in or part of a shady story. Nothing more nothing less. So if u are a good guy irl u will be a good guy in-game and nothing will happen to u.

agreed

~Danimal

Also, off topic; I'm pretty sure its also against the tos to have two accounts under the same ip address.. that could get you banned as well.

Errm, sorry, but that's bullshit - there are dozends of people playing with their girlfriend/husband/brother/mother/cousin... two accounts playing from the same IP hints nothing at all.

And this is why I tried to warn you mj ... you have a dome and in sure you paid well for it. You have to consider that exploiting something in EU (which is against tos) could potentially lock your account for good. And your investment ... poof gone in a flash only to see your dome re-listed on auction. Be more careful in the future, if it smells too good to be true or if its too easy to do quit it so you don't risk getting banned.

~Danimal

Exactely. The guy is just a retard. He does not deserve any recognition or pity. He just deserve his punishment.

Thats awesome how exploiters can play the community.

~Danimal

Srry, it's not.. as long as it are 2 diffrent ppl actually playing.
I started playing with 4 other rl friends, we have a wireless accesspoint & on regular basis, we hook up & play from the same connection, been doing this for years, never had any issue with MA or support about it

Exactely. The guy is just a retard. He does not deserve any recognition or pity. He just deserve his punishment.

and your a idiot with nothing to bo besides worring with others life

and your a idiot with nothing to bo besides worring with others life

??? He is an exploiter, boy. So I can understand he can be ur mate but from my window "a guy who defend an exploiter is a potential exploiter".

So u too, go cry elsewhere.

Contact

Mindark PE AB (publ)
Jarntorget 8
SE 413 04 Gothenburg
Sweden

Telephone: +46 (0)31 607 260
Fax: +46 (0)31 136 016

I have called that number in the past and gotten things taken care of faster. I wouldn't annoy them quite yet though. Wait til they get a day or two. I know it is easier said than done Mary but I have been locked also and know how it feels. You need to stay calm and not panic. Just go about daily life and try not to think about it. Treat it like a Girl who just broke your heart. Good luck.

I dont understand what the exploit is, I dont tend to read the forum so much anymore :scratch2:

So I think...this person shoots something...flies a safe distance away...shoots it again?

Is that it? And he's locked for that?

Whats the problem with that then?

Im lost, did he/she do something else?

there isnt any number to support if ya wonder:(

There actually is a number to call. I dont think they publish it. I called them about a year ago when the items for the emine set was fucked up. Or I guess that was 2 years ago, i cant remember.

And to Mary Jane.. "I keep maximum far from BS because i have Dome".. If this was true your sense for bullshit is a bit off.

you didnt get locked because you exploited a bug (sadly) but because a zillion of cry baby saw your post , and then write a suport case complaining about you...
When MA get many suport about someone they lock him...
So i guess you will be away for 3 day or so...

the sad part is its again the wrong message to EU player...

did people who abused many of the other bug around get locked ? no ...
only when there is enought complain around...

fact is , if you was cleaver enought to not brag about your loot you would have never get lock...

MA/FPC/SDS or dunno , just dont lock cheater ... they lock people from who other are jealous and complain...
I dont think thats how power should be use...

you didnt get locked because you exploited a bug (sadly) but because a zillion of cry baby saw your post , and then write a suport case complaining about you...
When MA get many suport about someone they lock him...
So i guess you will be away for 3 day or so...

the sad part is its again the wrong message to EU player...

did people who abused many of the other bug around get locked ? no ...
only when there is enought complain around...

fact is , if you was cleaver enought to not brag about your loot you would have never get lock...

MA/FPC/SDS or dunno , just dont lock cheater ... they lock people from who other are jealous and complain...
I dont think thats how power should be use...

What he said. It is just about brain ability.

they lock people from who other are jealous and complain...

Do you think that people who report crimes to the police are jealous of the criminals? Really? Your sense of right and wrong seems to be way off. Or mine. But I think it's yours.

I dont understand what the exploit is, I dont tend to read the forum so much anymore :scratch2:

So I think...this person shoots something...flies a safe distance away...shoots it again?

Is that it? And he's locked for that?

Whats the problem with that then?

Im lost, did he/she do something else?

Problem was that he got an uberloot, and he exploted a VTOL-thing to be able to shoot a mob..
that is against eula to exploit this..
BUT MA actually did a big mistake, when they locked the account (imo) It would rather be a warning in first place..
Maybe taking the loots back that he got, but locked account aint the right way.
There were many exploiters on the missions doing the same shit again and again and didnt get even a warning for it but they took the "exploited stats" from them..
I dont get it, why some ppl can be locked (even if it was wrong of him doing that) and some persons aint getting locked..

charma :wise:

And you know why MJ :)

I hope it is a temp ban.

You did do it though so if it is forever then, it is your own fault.

Although i would like to see you bakc aswell, even know i do not really know you :)

At the end of the day it is MA's fault for allowing this bug/exploit to even be there

Problem was that he got an uberloot...

And i think this exactly what's causing problems all of a sudden - the VTOL hunting exploit was known for ages, noone gave a damn - just because someone hit an uber it all of a sudden turned into a huge problem - smells like hypocrisy, no?

And that makes this post very interesting:

Do you think that people who report crimes to the police are jealous of the criminals?

No envy you say? Maybe not every single one, but 95% for sure.

Problem was that he got an uberloot, and he exploted a VTOL-thing to be able to shoot a mob..
that is against eula to exploit this..

Thanks for answering me :)

So the eula says we cannot use a craft to enable us to become more efficient hunters?

Because I have not read this, maybe it IS in the eula..is it? Ive been logging on around 6 years, I dont read the damn thing everyday (or the forum if it was posted here, I have email though..didnt get an email on this however)

So in some ways I would be ignorant to what is deemed an exploit...not that it would make me innocent mind you, ignorance is no defence.

But If I acted out of ignorance...fair play would be a 'heads up' and a warning.

(bloody good idea mind you, Im now dreaming of all the chompers I could have killed..If I had been smart enough) :silly2:

Okay I think he feels bad enough having 30k+ usd locked in with no idea what's going to happen to it.
Sure it looks like he is using the "I didn't know it was against the rules" defence, and we all know that is not a defence but could we can the insults?

It's because you admitted using an exploit, and knowing it was an exploit, on their official forum...

Thanks for answering me :)

So the eula says we cannot use a craft to enable us to become more efficient hunters?

Because I have not read this, maybe it IS in the eula..is it? Ive been logging on around 6 years, I dont read the damn thing everyday (or the forum if it was posted here, I have email though..didnt get an email on this however)

So in some ways I would be ignorant to what is deemed an exploit...not that it would make me innocent mind you, ignorance is no defence.

But If I acted out of ignorance...fair play would be a 'heads up' and a warning.

(bloody good idea mind you, Im now dreaming of all the chompers I could have killed..If I had been smart enough) :silly2:

Thing is, that @forum there have been lots of posts about this and ppl showing MA´s Supportanswers about it.
And I guess its kind of wrong since ppl ingame and @ forum tells both MJ and all of us that its against the EULA/ ToU because exploits are against the rules.
Basicly its as fucked up in exploit VTOL´s like exploit missionbugs :)

But its wrong locking accounts first time, there would be written warnings from Support from starters..

Reactions: dj.
It's because you admitted using an exploit, and knowing it was an exploit, on their official forum...

I still dont know is a exploit our a future ...
Dont say what i dont say...

I see loots people doing same i open my pockets buying a SGA rocket and loods skills ....

I see loots people doing same i open my pockets buying a SGA rocket and loods skills ....

Your best bet is to stop posting on the forums until this is over. If you keep posting I have a feeling that you will become another victim of the infamous "PCF witch hunts".

Best of luck.

My problem wasnt the loot
My problem like i said TONS of times
Is...
I saw him doing it, I told you he better stop doing it otherwise he could get reported and possibly banned.
He even thanked me for telling him.
A good friend told me he saaw MJ doing it....
I asked him again" you still do it?"
He said... if others do I do also, then i said, dont be admired to get reported then.

He shows gladly for him, a good hof he had, and instead of showing it to the hunters around he shows it to a whole comunity in this forum and try to make us dumbs...
What did he really expected?
I overreacted 'cause i hate liars, had lots of problems with them.
Sincerelly I do hope for your own good because you have a Kid and it can somehow after his/her future.
I hope you get unlocked and take it as a eye opener.

PS: For those that were calling jealous... if it was actually to me....
what should i be jealous for? Even when the man admited he didnt deposited i knew he deposited his ass off to play this and chip and so on.
As for me, I never deposited... i have average skills and i can hunt yet without bottering for a while.
Who should really be jealous?

You should maybe not forget that MA knew about this for weeks, and a lot of VUs passed by - nothing happened to fix this - i mean, c'mon, it's not like "Entering vehicle takes 20 seconds" is too complicated to code.
We don`t know the reasons why it hasn`t been fixed, so i`m not going to speculate. Still a bug that hasn`t been fixed for quite some time doesn`t make it somehow right to use it.

Mary Jane said:

There is a difference of not knowing or refusing to "know"...

Back