Account Blocked ... Im crying...

I still dont know is a exploit our a future ...
Dont say what i dont say...

I see loots people doing same i open my pockets buying a SGA rocket and loods skills ....

For lots... you mean,.... 2/3 of your soc mates?

Well.... problem was you took your exploiting public. The exploiting of a system who's owner boasts of it's security within the Real Cash Economy. If MindArk didn't do something about this and it hit the mainstream gaming media it could potentially be a financial train wreck for them.

IMO you should be locked for a few days so they can display that exploits are not acceptable. They should also remove your loot (or any funds added to your account from selling that loot) and re-imburse you your Explosive projectiles and rocket decay. AND.... MindArk should make an official statement and send out a mass e-mail to it's customers explaining the VTOL exploit and letting everyone know it's not acceptable and if caught will bring someone serious consequences.

But I agree with Mercury. I too have been locked for a week. Just enjoy life for a bit and make sure you don't put yourself in this situation again. Now as per his statement about treating it like a girl that just broke your heart.... I strongly suggest AGAINST binge drinking at this time.

Menace

I see loots people doing same i open my pockets buying a SGA rocket and loods skills ....

i say many ml35 and same kind...
I go sleep and i hope be here soon :p

Ok take a rest!
I wont debate again and again the same bullshit

No lock for ping-pong hunting with VTOL.

Probable lock for large advertising here.
Other exploiters of this bug and previous ones are still online.

GL

Treat it like a Girl who just broke your heart. Good luck.

aww soo cute...

well anyway I hope you let us know whether or not this ban was for VTOL use MJ.
Hope the support answers you soon with this rather urgent topic.

Once an asshole, always an asshole I guess.

Howeva', for my own sense of justice, I hope this'd be only a 3 day-lock, a permaban would be wayway off.

It sure did look to me like you made an admission/apology thread on this forum.

I'm not assigning guilt, that's not my job, I'm just pointing out why I think you got a ban.

I'm curious, did your teammate get locked also?

Do you think that people who report crimes to the police are jealous of the criminals? Really? Your sense of right and wrong seems to be way off. Or mine. But I think it's yours.

my sence of right and wrong is perfect ...
MA should have lock all exploiter for many years... yet they didnt lock singel one beside the bot user(but we dont even know for fact since MA never speaked about it)...

Event last big bug abuse with that mission on RT didnt get 1 singel player lock...

worse , that Vtol abuse is know for month , its reported for month , yet the only singel player locked for it , its the one that manage to get some big loot...

He/she didnt got locked because he cheated... he got locked because tons of jealous people did complain about the loot...

Exactly same story hapened 4 years ago , when some guy was traping spider and made 80k hof..he got locked...why ? because jealous people did complain about him...Fact is , for many years before , many people was traping tons of animal in whole game , not a singel one got locked...

Jealousy get people locked in that game ... not the bug abuse , not the cheating...

Thats plain sad.

We don`t know the reasons why it hasn`t been fixed, so i`m not going to speculate. Still a bug that hasn`t been fixed for quite some time doesn`t make it somehow right to use it.

Yes, that is correct - but MA didn't confirm that this is an exploit for a long time either - and simply looking the other way indeed sends the wrong message to the playerbase (a neat "we don't care").

And, not going to speculate either, i just said it's not a hard thing to fix - same as with the exploit where you can send your vehicles back to storage with your loot from within lootable PvP - a simple "vehicle well be recalled in 60 seconds, press 'Abort' to cancel" would fix this easily... and from what it looks atm, they don't care if it's being abused.

I wake up just to see ur post Etopia :p

Gigantic thankz

MA should have lock all exploiter for many years... yet they didnt lock singel one beside the bot user(but we dont even know for fact since MA never speaked about it)...

Event last big bug abuse with that mission on RT didnt get 1 singel player lock...

worse , that Vtol abuse is know for month , its reported for month , yet the only singel player locked for it , its the one that manage to get some big loot...

He/she didnt got locked because he cheated... he got locked because tons of jealous people did complain about the loot...

Exactly same story hapened 4 years ago , when some guy was traping spider and made 80k hof..he got locked...why ? because jealous people did complain about him...Fact is , for many years before , many people was traping tons of animal in whole game , not a singel one got locked...

Jealousy get people locked in that game ... not the bug abuse , not the cheating...

Thats plain sad.

What he said...:wise:

I agree with Eto.. What he means is, it isn't the cheating per se that MA punishes, its them covering their ass when their is public outcry over it. It's sad.. this is why I made the big post about the bugged missions. MA doesn't do anything until it becomes a big public debacle. People have reported vtol hunters for months, and MA has even stated they do consider it an exploit, but up until now did nothing about it.

Okay, Etopia, I guess we agree to disagree then. If you think that only jealous people don't like exploiters and cheaters, so be it. One thing, tho:

There is another difference besides the loot: Mary Jane herself posted evidence (a screenshot) that gave away the exploiting. That took it to another level.

One question remains, too: Why in the name of all that is holy does MA not fix this exploit? Why? I don't get it.

I understand this is an exploit and i do not condone it !

From now on i will screenie and send in a support case EVERYTIME some hunter, miner or PK'er jumps in their vehicle to get distance on me and then kill me and loot me. If what the OP did was an EXPLOIT, then so too is its use in Lootable pvp !!!!!!

It would better if MA meditate on how to release content without bugs instead. Its stupid to create the trap and then punish those who have felt in.

Fact is , for many years before , many people was traping tons of animal in whole game , not a singel one got locked...

That is not a fact, in the thread I made (out of jealousy, I gather from your post) about locking Naithen, there were a few players complaining they were personally locked or had friends locked even for trying once that trapping spot.

And I do remember Jove for instance who made a passion out of screenshotting people trapping on the spot and uploading the screenies on his website.

Yea, is natural that a big loot attracts more likely such reports, since that's one of the main motivations of playing in EU, hitting the big one.

I agree that the company should take a more equal approach, applying same punishment for same exploit nomatter the loot.

But that doesn't make me somehow wrong for complaining about Naithen's trapped ATH, and certainly doesn't make his loot deserved or fair game.

Yea, the cathalyst of such lock might be people's frustration (I'd find that a better wording than "jealousy"), but the inherent and direct cause is that the respective player actually did abused the game.

It would better if MA meditate on how to release content without bugs instead. Its stupid to create the trap and then punish those who have felt in.

Thats why i feel so down :confused:

From now on i will screenie and send in a support case EVERYTIME some hunter, miner or PK'er jumps in their vehicle to get distance on me and then kill me and loot me. If what the OP did was an EXPLOIT, then so too is its use in Lootable pvp !!!!!!

Mobs can't attack VTOLs. Players in PVP can. VTOLs can't be exploited as a perfect armor in PVP.

I'm curious, did your teammate get locked also?

Thats plain sad.

I agree with Eto.. What he means is, it isn't the cheating per se that MA punishes, its them covering their ass when their is public outcry over it. It's sad.. this is why I made the big post about the bugged missions. MA doesn't do anything until it becomes a big public debacle. People have reported vtol hunters for months, and MA has even stated they do consider it an exploit, but up until now did nothing about it.

And again why?
because most ppl dont botter when they see a exploit to take a picture and report it...
Worse move was done by MJ tho.
But a picture is worth over 1000 words...
Seeing such an obvious case I doubt MA couldnt just let that go like that.
But i know of many exploiters who were never punished, why? they were never reported

If you had to guess: Who do you think killed the most Warlock 09's and 10's this week? I can't name more than 1 who actively hunted and killed them. Guess what it took to kill them? I don't think many others can really feel what "not fair" feels like til they walk a day in that hunter's shoes. Is it possible that loot was due for that hunter? Who knows?

Having said that, Mary Jane still doesn't deserve a permanent lock. You guys saying he got what he deserved should look in the mirror and see if you've never done anything wrong. We all make mistakes. The major mistake you are making now Mary is not admitting the original mistake and moving on. I'd just stop talking on the forum at least until this is resolved. It can only bring you bad things for the time being.

YOU can shoot a vehicle down in PVP. A warlock can't. Completely different situation.

If you had to guess: Who do you think killed the most Warlock 09's and 10's this week? I can't name more than 1 who actively hunted and killed them. Guess what it took to kill them? I don't think many others can really feel what "not fair" feels like til they walk a day in that hunter's shoes. Is it possible that loot was due for that hunter? Who knows?

Having said that, Mary Jane still doesn't deserve a permanent lock. You guys saying he got what he deserved should look in the mirror and see if you've never done anything wrong. We all make mistakes. The major mistake you are making now Mary is not admitting the original mistake and moving on. I'd just stop talking on the forum at least until this is resolved. It can only bring you bad things for the time being.

Taking it like best advice for one of the most expirience players in game...
Today i go restaurante with my girl and get some drinks tomorow we have day off :p

More one time thankz Star, Etopia and manny others ...
Just how really knows what is spend here one life know what we talking about here :p

Reactions: dj.

Good post!
But 1k-10k-100k.
I dont care of the PEDs
I think I made it clear i just wanted a eye opener to Mary Jane.
I'm pretty sure he'll be unlocked since there are many more who did it.
If MA had to ban every Exploiter JUST for the VTOL, Perhaps 20% of the active population would be banned.
But only MJ dared to do it and show it

But only MJ dared to do it and show it

Yeah, and MJ was the only one banned over this, whereas the dozends of other exploiters got away with it...

That's like "hey, let's punish MJ for being honest" - that's plain stupid - do you think anyone will admit to using an exploit anymore? I doubt it.

Okay, Etopia, I guess we agree to disagree then. If you think that only jealous people don't like exploiters and cheaters, so be it. One thing, tho:
I dont say that people dont like exploiter due to be jealous ...

I say , MA take action only when there is shit load of people complaining about 1 singel player because he got a nice loot...

Thats not fair or normal...

All exploiter should get same punishment no matter what...
>Cheating and exploiting kill that game... so why not make it clear that is forbiden ?

All people who made that bugged mission more than lets 3 or 5 time is exploiter lock them 3 day...end of story...

MA have to fight activelly cheating and exploit... not only lock player when million of suport case fall like rain about a player...

One question remains, too: Why in the name of all that is holy does MA not fix this exploit? Why? I don't get it.
It depend about what exploit you speak about...
But from experience , MA think like this :
does it cost us money ?
does it make some player spend more ?
does it make big game balance problem ?

if the reply are no ,yes ,no .. then MA leave the things as it is for as long as not many player complain...

what do a bug like that vtol exploit ?
it make people killing mobs they dont have skill to kill... those people feel they will make big buck so they spend even more money...and it does not create any balance problem as the loot itself is not cheated...it worst case when the system does not get enought decay from a mobs , the loot is a bit reduced...
maybe some player remember the revival exploit in billis... what happened ?
MA didnt fix it for years... they just reduced loot from concerned mobs...

Are you seriously retarded? You spam the forum with threads about this and that, spent waaay to much time here and then claim you dont know. Dude its been ALL over the forum for weeks in a thread made by optima so saying you dont either implies you are actually retarded or just lieing.

Not to mention people have told you multiple times.

Anyway, tough Titty hope you get unlocked but dont think you are smarter then everyone else since youre obviously not and its annoying the crap out of me.

We have a saying that states that many times "the fair pays for the sinner". Basicly someone eventually has to be punished if you want to set an example...

We all drove too fast through tight roads, on more then one ocasion... Maybe we didnt even see the speed and cross signs... On one unfortunate day, some nice guy get distracted and runs over some kid (God forbides!!!). For as much of a nice guy he might be, for as much ignorance he claims, for as badly placed as the sign might be... He will eventually end up in jail... To set an example...

Sure, thousands did it in the past... But they didnt get caugh, and they were lucky... Fair? No.

Maybe we can all learn something out of this, and become better person... Both in game... and in life...

Back