Account Blocked ... Im crying...

Thats what im gonna do now...

Be away of forum and deal with MA alone...
No support gonna be published...
More one time thankz for support and I hope see you later...

I think by posting it you've increased the chance of remaining locked for longer time ......MA would want to use you as an example of harsh punishment........

Actually, I think, you are doing a big favor to MA by creating a thread.....a lot of people now would be alerted......and will decrease the rate of exploits significantly..........I guess MA will reward you in some form!

I used the Vtol un-aggro feature before..
Minding my own business hunting, and some jokers come along and drag 376 feffs on me..

Now what happens, They report me for using vtol exploit and I report them for mob-train??
FFS just make a fracking section on your website MA!

I think one gets red flagged when they see a recurring pattern of behvior that expliots something!
So I you are safe there:)

a solution to all vehicle problem...

its simple. if u been hit the last 15second. cant access vehicle.... how hard was it to think?

on another end... if someone would be really quick enuff to swap in/out before getting hit then... it should be that... if u did damage the last 15sec u cant access vehicle...

Sorry I don't understand what rocket launchers have to do with this? :confused:

You'll have to excuse me once again, as I don't see what the loot system has to do with anything here.

That's what everybody tries to do, isn't it?

As far as I know VTOL users are also "down there attacking". They just flee before getting hit. Big deal. Same goes with ping-ponging a mob in team or doing the grenade launcher thing and neither are considered an exploit.

Doesn't matter. It was specifically stated that mobs not attacking people in VTOLs was intended (if such a decision ended up biting MA in the ass, it's up to them to change it, and as they always do ASAP when something gives them unexpected expenses).

And I hate to keep repeating myself, but, once again, even if mobs kept aggro after you entered the VTOL, all you'd have to do was fly a little farther away, and maybe get one or two shots less in before entering the VTOL and flying away again.

IRL I can't go around shooting every single animal I see. I don't see how any RL analogy could ever fit into this discussion.

But nothing stops you from driving away while hunting. And that applies to all means of transport. Hell even walking backwards after tagging a mob significantly decreases fap/armor decay costs on the long run. Does that mean the people who don't walk backwards after tagging should report those who do, because they're having an advatange, by using that which the game provided them with full intent and awareness?

Glad to hear this. I also fully understand why it is frustrating for people who have invested immensely to see all kinds of people suddenly being able to hunt the mobs they took lots of money/time/skills to be able to, but they also forget that the vast majority of those who rely on VTOL hunting do do not have the resources to sustain that type of big-game hunting for too long, and thus do not "pose any threat" to them.

Sure they can also hit big on those mobs, and even ATH, but the chances are realy slim, and you'll have to remember that their returns will be a lot wilder, meaning most of them will actually lose their shirt doing that, "feeding the loot pool" for those who can camp those mobs efficiently and for extended periods of time and cycle enough PEDs to reap the rewards (and if they belong to those who believe loot is based on the avatar itself and don't believe in others "filling the loot pool" why should it bother them if others are VTOl hunting in the first place?).

The aggro range of a mob already applies on all directions, including up and down. You can clearly notice that when hunting underwater, or flying mobs.

The issue would be ground mobs with melee attacks have a short range, and thus a high maturity atrox, for example, with high aggro range but low attack range would become "unreachable" chasing the VTOL, and that would only end up causing unreachable mob trains which would be a complete nightmare.

LOL see below:
Arguments over the internet are like the special olympics:
No mater who wins, they're still retarded!

BTW special Olympics are special......it's one of the few indicators that we are homo sapiens just bit above the title of being a savage species

Last edited:
a solution to all vehicle problem...

its simple. if u been hit the last 15second. cant access vehicle.... how hard was it to think?

on another end... if someone would be really quick enuff to swap in/out before getting hit then... it should be that... if u did damage the last 15sec u cant access vehicle...

The main point in VTOL hunting is that a mob will not hit you at all - if you make it "if you have hit something within the last 15 seconds..." it would make sense, altho i think 20 sec wait period to enter a vehicle (controls locked, like when you wait for revive) should do the trick just fine, and would not affect honest players much - keeping track of hitting some mob within XX seconds may be more complicated to code.

I used the Vtol un-aggro feature before..
Minding my own business hunting, and some jokers come along and drag 376 feffs on me..

Now what happens, They report me for using vtol exploit and I report them for mob-train??
FFS just make a fracking section on your website MA!

Using the VTOL to leave the area and continue hunting somewhere else is one thing. Using the VTOL to gain an advantage over creatures while hunting is a totally different story.

Menace

Using the VTOL to leave the area and continue hunting somewhere else is one thing. Using the VTOL to gain an advantage over creatures while hunting is a totally different story.

Menace

Ya I know,
I was just using that as an example.

There are plenty logical solutions to solve this issue, unfortunately MA will just ignore this as they do with most every other issue.

you didnt get locked because you exploited a bug (sadly) but because a zillion of cry baby saw your post , and then write a suport case complaining about you...
When MA get many suport about someone they lock him...
So i guess you will be away for 3 day or so...

the sad part is its again the wrong message to EU player...

did people who abused many of the other bug around get locked ? no ...
only when there is enought complain around...

fact is , if you was cleaver enought to not brag about your loot you would have never get lock...

MA/FPC/SDS or dunno , just dont lock cheater ... they lock people from who other are jealous and complain...
I dont think thats how power should be use...

3000% correct! Best post I've read in months.... and it's sadly right on. One MAJOR reason you won't see me posting in these forums as much, and I suspect why many, many, many others will be taking similar steps in the future.

The questions were answered with silence... and then vagueness... the response to that may become silence from the masses, which is bad for all involved since this game needs user input.

MJ, if they don't get the problems fixed, be sure to start keeping records of all that happens... write it down... every last bit of it... and the sequence of events. There's an entire blogosphere out there that needs to be told the truth about how things work around here.

Last edited:
3000% correct! Best post I've read in months.... and it's sadly right on. One MAJOR reason you won't see me posting in these forums as much, and I suspect why many, many, many others will be taking similar steps in the future.

exploits are ok, as long as you dont get caught?

Hopefully, that's not your point.

I do tho agree with the part of Etopia post saying Mary Jane only got locked due to the massive rage from the forumusers, otherwise the lock wouldn't have accured.

exploits are ok, as long as you dont get caught?

Hopefully, that's not your point.

I do tho agree with the part of Etopia post saying Mary Jane only got locked due to the massive rage from the forumusers, otherwise the lock wouldn't have accured.

no exploits are never ok, but unfortunately, the way things work is the exploiters that post on the forums are usually the only ones that get their hands slapped and the rest don't usually get any reprimand at all, which is sad state of affairs... but unfortunately that is what they mean when they say it is "dynamic"... it should not be like that. All avatars should be treated equally, and all the bugs should be removed that would allow any exploits before they are released in a version update... but this is the way MA and SDS works... and apparently the way Rocktropia and Next Island works too.

Hopefully this can be fixed now that the "next chapter" is here... but til change is actually witnessed, it's hard to believe that anything has changed or ever will change.

Using an exploit isn't OK, But MA should work faster on fixing the exploit to not give the possibility to use this. We are now several VU updates later, MA shoulda fixed it by now.

Lets say that someone finds this exploit and think he found a tactic to hunt big mobs. Is that person in fault? There are still people who don't read this forum. And knowing all the threads is NOT in the ToU.
Same for the trapped spider ATH
Same for the RT mission that keeps giving skills

The only bug that was really obvious that is was a bug imo was the 101 auction bug.

And did your account got locked for using VTOL hunting, or did your account got locked for using VTOL hunting and got a HOF with it? If it is for using a VTOL for hunting they should lock the accounts of everyone doing it, getting a HOF or not.
It will be a temp ban, if otherwise every new feature they implement we better not use it since it could be a bug....

If MA would work a bit more on the bugs they wouldnt need to lock accounts....

LOL see below:

BTW special Olympics are special......it's one of the few indicators that we are homo sapiens just bit above the title of being a savage species

Uhm, I didn't see any arguing there, me and fiona were just having a healthy non-hostile discussion, as far as I know. :dunno:

whats funny is everyone complained about the massive mob trains people where doing when they did take damage now people complain about they don't take damage

"The stake that sticks out gets hammered down."

I'm sure plenty of people have used this exploit but I ready about this a couple of days ago on here in a public forum. The first thing I thought was that MA didn't care because they obviously had cases submitted about this. Now I realize that is not the case and I do agree 100% that they should either fix this or make it very clear that there will be consequences if this exploit is used. I honestly don't know you at all but you seem like a good person and you are obviously very active in EU. I hope the ban is temporary but I also hope they take the item back in all fairness. Best of luck and I know I'll stay as far away from this exploit as possible.

I too knew of this problem alone time ago, I never used it to kill mobs in this way, but I can not blame others for trying to hunt this way.

I have parked my VTOL close to me for other reasons though, like when I used to hunt big bots and had another one spawn on me, I would use my VTOL to make a retreat if need be if I had 2 or 3 Big bots on me, and tag from safe distance, and tank the one.

I want to be clear that I only did this if the others spawned on me while I was already tanking one, and why should I be subject to the huge ass decay because of a bad spawning system. Its a shame because the VTOL where really nice because of this feature and while I can't blame others for hunting this way , it does make it harder for other players that may use their VTOL in a more acceptable way in hunting.

I hope the TS gets his / her account unlocked and I hope the VTOL is not too nerfed because of this.

I too knew of this problem alone time ago, I never used it to kill mobs in this way, but I can not blame others for trying to hunt this way.

I have parked my VTOL close to me for other reasons though, like when I used to hunt big bots and had another one spawn on me, I would use my VTOL to make a retreat if need be if I had 2 or 3 Big bots on me, and tag from safe distance, and tank the one.

I want to be clear that I only did this if the others spawned on me while I was already tanking one, and why should I be subject to the huge ass decay because of a bad spawning system. Its a shame because the VTOL where really nice because of this feature and while I can't blame others for hunting this way , it does make it harder for other players that may use their VTOL in a more acceptable way in hunting.

I hope the TS gets his / her account unlocked and I hope the VTOL is not too nerfed because of this.

But ... this hunting exploit can kill the game. Every mob, even the biggest ones, can be hunted without any hits. In this kind of game, generally, more the mob is big more the loot is important/precious. (At least ATHs/uber items are often on big mobs).

Mate, damn, as an old player don't U think this game just became a fucking big joke ??? Seriously. I wouldn't mind if there were no irl money involved but it is. There is money involved. People who take advantage over other players via game bugs are thieves. I don't care if Mindark fail sometimes in game mechanics but they said that we should report bugs when we discover one.

So u have two kind of guys, who act the same irl too :

- The ones who will spot the bug and report it immediately without "exploiting" it.

- The ones who will spot the bug and using it because of greed and money.

In other words : Good education vs bad education.

On this planet I prefer so far hanging around with ppl who have a good education and a great sens of what is "good" or "bad".

This is too fucking easy to always say "Its MA fault". It is not. It is just a choice player should make and it seems that many did the bad one. Its is too easy to hide ur own morality/educational/common sens failure behind others.

Ofc I don't speak about U Nicole. I just point some facts.

Last edited:
But ... this hunting exploit can kill the game. Every mob, even the biggest ones, can be hunted without any hits. In this kind of game, generally, more the mob is big more the loot is important/precious. (At least ATHs/uber items are often on big mobs).

Mate, damn, as an old player don't U think this game just became a fucking big joke ??? Seriously. I wouldn't mind if there were no irl money involved but it is. There is money involved. People who take advantage over other players via game bugs are thieves. I don't care if Mindark fail sometimes in game mechanics but they said that we should report bugs when we discover one.

So u have two kind of guys, who act the same irl too :

- The ones who will spot the bug and report it immediately without "exploiting" it.

- The ones who will spot the bug and using it because of greed and money.

In other words : Good education vs bad education.

On this planet I prefer so far hanging around with ppl who have a good education and a great sens of what is "good" or "bad".

This is too fucking easy to always say "Its MA fault". It is not. It is just a choice player should make and it seems that many did the bad one. Its is too easy to hide ur own morality/educational/common sens failure behind others.

Ofc I don't speak about U Nicole. I just point some facts.

:lolup: One of the finest posts in this thread!

(Just one small comment: Be careful with the word greed. Today it is mainly used by people who don't have any ambition to label the people who do. Don't get me wrong, this does not apply to exploiters and other thieves.)

:lolup: One of the finest posts in this thread!

(Just one small comment: Be careful with the word greed. Today it is mainly used by people who don't have any ambition to label the people who do. Don't get me wrong, this does not apply to exploiters and other thieves.)

We are on the same wavelengths.

¿?

Correct me if I'm wrong. Mary Jane got an Uberloot (ESI Full 1250 peds in TT, and another loots) using an exploit; and then, he posted pictures of that action in the forum of the enterprise.

After such action and its public publishing, his account is blocked by the enterprise, because the exploits are prohibited, precisely to prevent to obtain loots like these with illegal advantages.

If this were so, What is the point of making this post? Claim for his blocking? :scratch2:

Last edited:
"Hey, I´m using the bug&exploit(because everyone is, so that´s legal then), I know MA could ban me because of that, but I think it won´t happen, mean, they just won´t ban me, will get away with this, else I login@Forum and order bans for the others and I will for sure give MA the fault!"

U invested hella amount money, still u risk everything for free-hunting, u got no sense for business.

The thread-starter is kidding, right?....

(now give me all neg-rep u got)

Last edited:
Well I read most of the first 150 posts. Basically I feel this lock should be temporary, but on the other hand this shows that what we post here can bite us back in the butt. Mary not to mirror what everyone else has said, but seriously why do a known exploit and brag about it? No one is invincible here, at least I think some understand that.

2 things need to happen. Ma needs to make a statement on the forum and client loader stating this is an exploit. The second is it needs to be fixed! come on its only been like 4 months or more since its been well known! Is this going to be like the sweat or fruit/stone exploit? going to take months and months to patch it?

I do hope the best for you mary and I hope your unlocked quickly. Also I hope you learned a life lesson to keep your mouth shut if your going to stick your hand in the cookie jar.

kosmos

Reactions: das
Correct me if I'm wrong. Mary Jane got an Uberloot (ESI Full 1250 peds in TT, and another loots) using an exploit; and then, he posted pictures of that action in the forum of the enterprise.

After such action and its public publishing, his account is blocked by the enterprise, because the exploits are prohibited, precisely to prevent to obtain loots like these with illegal advantages.

Correct. (The lock could have other reasons, tho.)

If this were so, what is the claim? :scratch2:

Claim? :scratch2:

Obviously MA needs to put this in a size 20 font on the client loader. :mad:
Did a quick fly over the crater last night & some ppl just keep exploiting.. guess not everyone reads the forum

I'm glad to see that MA got the thumb out of their ass and finally did something against a exploiter when the evidence was super obvious.

If it is a temp lock I do hope for your own sake that you will stick to the "rules" in the future.

GL getting unlocked, sucks to be the first for sure...

Others might take caution now and stop exploiting for their own win... :girl:

they should get there thumb out of there ass but not banning poeple

fix the problem

the noob club got what taken out what in a week

they should have taken out the flying vehicule as soon as they could and let the poeple that baught them cry till it got fix its not like its the only thing that not working

its much as the fault of MA as the poeple that use it

what would happen if big item would start to drop would poeple complain

oops that already happen

MA eather dont care or want to drop the prices of the item mu of big mobs

so all the complainer that complain about the op using the bug now complain to have this fix NOW not in months to come

first of all, i wish the OP that his ban is not permanent. i think everyone can make a mistake, and should be given a second chance.

BUT, having said that, i feel no sorry at all for his (hopefully temp.) ban. it was made crystal-clear in his bragging post that:
- he knew perfectly that it was an exploit, and he did not care
- he was explicitly warned by many players, and he kept doing it, ignoring the warnings
- he lied, saying that he had killed the mob, by dieing multiple times

Mary Jane, I hope you have learn that you cannot do whatever you want, regardless of your level of investment in this game. nobody is above the rules, and the argumentation that "lots of people are doing it too" is a lame excuse. if other people are doing it, it's their choice, they are risking their accounts, and hopefully they will be caught too.

they should get there thumb out of there ass but not banning poeple

fix the problem

I don't understand what needs to be fixed. You jump in your VTOL and the mob stops attacking. You might as well have left the game or died, since you are now inside your VTOL you are un-hittable and therefore out of range. To the mob you might as well not be there.

From a cost perspective I don't see what difference it makes anyway. With enough ME and firepower anyone can hunt say a Warlock 09, without armor. All you have to do is keep TP'ing back to the Warlock until you kill it. Don't even bother healing. Is being able to kill a Warlock without taking any armor damage, or decay on your FAP an exploit too?

In theory, soloing a mob with your VTOL is also similar to the ping-pong method on Occeocullum and Malcruentors. If you do it right, nobody gets hit or needs to FAP. It involves a lot of running instead of simply jumping into your VTOL. It's a strategic method of hunting. Is that an exploit too?

There's a lot of discussion here about exploits and what MA should and shouldn't do. Is there any actual evidence that this player wasn't locked for some other, unrelated reason?

Hmm I don't think MA is actively monitoring this forum looking for someone to bann, If they wore I would have been locked already from my hate speach against MA. I think this was more as a result of some asses reporting the OP to MA.

Back