Lets ban all the Exploiters

Oh nooo. I've killed thousands. Should I be banned?

what's wrong with the kingfisher ? Haven't hunted on in ages, but in the past a lot ... the only exploit I noticed was by MA giving me bad loot :)

Oh nooo. I've killed thousands. Should I be banned?

Depend where you were when you killed them

On top of this, I consider that a bug, reported and not fixed, becomes "public domain" after 1 month.

Damn then MA need to double numbers of ppl that do the coding double from 1 to 2.

What MA needs is a list of bannable offences so everyone knows what they could be banned for. The list should be constantly updated so that people aren't in constant fear of being labelled an exploiter (then tar and feathered by the community, subsequently resulting in a ban by MA).

This would solve the "is this an exploit?" problem once and for all.

Excatly what im asking for. It is MA that is the police and not a user on a forum that may / may not have got an answer on a support case

what's wrong with the kingfisher ? Haven't hunted on in ages, but in the past a lot ... the only exploit I noticed was by MA giving me bad loot :)

That exploit is working on all flying mobs (i.e. steelbirds) - and it's nowhere near new...
It's a bit surprising that so many haven't heard of it (or well, maybe you all thought there is some new, cool de-aggro'ing trick) :laugh:

I think we should ban everyone!!!!! :yay::yay:

or maybe we should just all quit voluntarily and wait for MA/FPC/RT/NI/SDS/GOD to fix some stuff first so these exploits can't occur in the first place !!

or maybe we should just all quit voluntarily and wait for MA/FPC/RT/NI/SDS/GOD to fix some stuff first so these exploits can't occur in the first place !!

This. Seriously.

Well I know that could take them years and years, but I'm sure there is some other game out that that would take us in.

nice avatar btw :)

the bugs/exploits will be fixed by MA if someone actually writes a tutorial on how to do it (and masses of people start using them)

and while that somebody is on it, why not also explain:

-how to stack yourself in the sky
-how to stack items so they can't be taken again
-how to replicate weapons

nice avatar btw :)

Yes, Lets ban MindArk for the exploits I have to deal with: taking forever to load my weapon while a mobs sits there and does damage to me, or all the fails, or the no hits without a "miss" message and all the ammo I lose for not hitting anything even though I have the health bar and am clearly clicking on it.

Ping pong hunting?
the use of a highly armored personal transport vehicle?
please explain why these r exploits
The game is changing (vehicals) learn to adapt. Most nearly ten yr old games have changed a hellva lot more then this one......

I just hate that ppl is crying "Exploits"...

I remember specialy one where ppl was crying big time.

In pre VU10 we had a lot of battles at rig and some did camp the rig - there many of the week players did CRY Exploits when ppl pulled mob to the rig. To me doing mob train is just a PvP tactic.

I just hate when ppl cry Exploits on game technics you can use and which is not a programming error.

To me there are two kinds of Exploit

1) Exploits that comes from program errors
Should be said public by MA and give a ban - and MA should do all it takes to changes it asap
- The auction bug
- Repeating mission
- Shooting terminals in forts with rockets (A clear programming fault - a rocket launcher should not be able to do more than max dmg on several targets)
- Using a hunting bot
- Beeing invisible in PvP
- Using boxes in lootable PvP
- Sweating mobs at server boundaries
- Scanning stucked SEG's in the old factory
- The pvp trade bug 1, 2 and 3 and maybe more

2) Exploits that comes from smart players that use different kind of tactics
This is maybe something that needs changes - but ppl should be baned as it is game mechanisme used.
- Mob trains at rig (Add turrets to rig)
- VTOL hunting (MA told us that VTOL is not attacked by mobs - that is the very same as telling use your VTOL to hunt)
- Win a LA using pitbulls as shelter
- Trapping a mob
- Using boxes in lootable PvP
- Sweating mobs at server boundaries
- Scanning stucked SEG's in the old factory
- Kingfisher
- Steelbird
- Immortality
- Ping pong hunting

There are still enough ppl liking to be police to this to be reported. And in lag of ppl to report just give a reward :)

I wonder if posting on a forum about exploits & sharing info about exploits is an exploit :laugh:

Just kidding ;)

and how about the exploit where you didnt have to wait 10 seconds before you could ressurect, just by pressing "T"? I remember pretty much everybody used this, and then one day MA changed it so that it didnt work anymore, and announced that all this time it has been an exploit :D

Hi,

from my very first day I have seen ppl do strange things.

Sitting in lava pools, healing up?
Standing in a mass of mobs, getting hit, healing up?
Blocking/ trapping mobs to get them killed/ sweated easily?

This all was here, even back then in '05. Few of our todays Ubers will have reached their position w/o exploiting such, or munching the chips of such exploiters.

I'm just stupid, I admit.

Back then I asked myself what sense would it make to sit in a lava pool, FAPping? Would I have done it, too, I'd be able to use quite affordable high-class FAPs with an unrivaled economy, today.

Back then I asked myself what sense would it make to get hit by a hoard of mobs, FAPping? Would I have done it, I'd have these crazy values in Anatomy, Dodge, Evade too?

Back then I asked myself if it would be right to trap huge mobs to get decent loots without any danger. I denied, this looked like an exploit for me. Instead I used a similar "exploit" to sweat Atrox at Zychion - I'd not get any more sweat/ hour but from the usual sweat mobs, but it just was much more challenging, funny and entertaining.

But EU from ever is based on exploits. The insane numbers (skill, attributes) many of our Ubers show are not more but the result of exploits. Quite a few of the biggest loots ever are nothing but the result of exploits.

I'd not (never) use an exploit that would bring a reasonable financial benefit. I'd have no problem to utilize an exploit to add to my user experience, though, providing more fun, challenge and entertainment.
Every time I have found such, I have reported it. Quite a lot of those still exists.

Exploiting/ Cheating is a vital part of EU. Most of our Role models got their place this way. I'd wish it would be different, but reality just pwns me.

Have fun!

Just added some new exploits to the list

- Damageing your vehicle
- Scanning Vehicle

I skimmed through the thread but I still don't understand how mobs can be exploits. Care to explain?

If you can hunt them without they do any damage to you - it is an exploite - like VTOL hunting and Ping-Pong hunting

- Auction 101 bug (MA bug...... they need to found out and fix it. we are not game testers but players, and nobody pa yus to help in developing the game. )
- Repeating mission (stamina) (MA bug...... they need to found out and fix it. we are not game testers but players, and nobody payus to found to help to develop the game. )
- Mob trains at rig (increase the mob AI. Ma fault then)
- VTOL hunting (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Shooting terminals in forts with rockets (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Win a LA using pitbulls as shelter (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Using a hunting bot (we ALL know about rumors about people that since YEARS use bot to MAKE MONEY. If MA don t know about means that they don t care about the community. If they know about than they agree about this)
- Trapping a mob (increase the mob AI. Ma fault then)
- Using boxes in lootable PvP (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Sweating mobs at server boundaries (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Scanning stucked SEG's in the old factory (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Beeing invisible in PvP (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- The pvp trade bug 1, 2 and 3 and maybe more (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Kingfisher (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Steelbird (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Immortality (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Ping pong hunting (increase the mob AI. Ma fault then)

what are we talking about??????????????????/

Dont forgett MA and ND about what MA told ND and what he did with the info about the scanners.

If you can hunt them without they do any damage to you - it is an exploite - like VTOL hunting and Ping-Pong hunting

It is new fashion to call everything exploit ?
Ping pong is far from exploit , i did it my second day in EU , and its AI design that make it work...mobs always did change target depending on damage or ramdomly ... it very very simple to fix if it was an exploit...

Can people stop to call every singel things that does not follow their own agenda an exploit ?

finally how do a player know something is actualy an exploit ?
Can someone explain me , how to spot an exploit , when there is no official list of bug , exploit and game rule...

For exemple , Vtol was designed ( its writen in the VU note) to not get atack by mobs...its cleary say , that mobs do not atck it and it can be used for that purpose... how i am supose to know its an exploit to hunt using a Vtol ...
Vtol exist since what , 1 year ? still no info about if i can use it to hunt or not...

Great Idea, though I personally feel MA should ban someone for no reason first, you know, as a test.

It is new fashion to call everything exploit ?

Can people stop to call every singel things that does not follow their own agenda an exploit ?

finally how do a player know something is actualy an exploit ?

This post of mine is written in an ironic matter. Im sick and tiered of it too - that everything is called an exploite.

I just want MA to come out in the clear and tell what is an exploite - so it is not giving by users - saying that some from support thinks this and that is an exploit. Support goes by the rule safty first and say it is an exploite. This list should be in the Client Loader.

As long as MA dont have an official list of know exploite - there is no exploite at all......

Last edited:
This post of mine is written in an ironic matter. Im sick and tiered of it too - that everything is called an exploite.

I just want MA to come out in the clear and tell what is an exploite - so it is not giving by users - saying that some from support thinks this and that is an exploit. Support goes by the rule safty first and say it is an exploite. This list should be in the Client Loader.

As long as MA dont have an official list of know exploite - there is no exploite at all......

1st off, decide wether scanning trapped segs is a bannable exploit or not.
2ndly, Why do you make a thread here if you don't wonna hear it from other players.. Do you expect MA to answer you here in public?
I suggest you make a supportcase & they will tell you quite accurate what they condsider to be an exploit & what not..
& maybe if more ppl did that they would actually make a statement in the CL

Back then I asked myself what sense would it make to sit in a lava pool, FAPping? Would I have done it, too, I'd be able to use quite affordable high-class FAPs with an unrivaled economy, today.

Back then I asked myself what sense would it make to get hit by a hoard of mobs, FAPping? Would I have done it, I'd have these crazy values in Anatomy, Dodge, Evade too?

Not all players had mod fap - only few.

For alternative u cud buy fap50 in TT in that time.
Wud you have done it ?

One hour of faping cost 50 peds, 10 hour a day is 500 peds, one month is 15.000,00 peds.
And you shud do it for years.
Again - for years.
You cud not get many skills as mod fap owners ofc - you cant survive many mobs......

And for what?
To get high lvl crafted fap where 1 click cost 14 pecs or more ? - yes that is cost
Same go for any profession - how do you think crafers did it ?

Skilling costed a lot even in old days except short period before first land grab - in ring with m2201 on faper for example.
To get rifle to pass 2k wall neded about year or more, to 3k wall even harder.Today with good gun you do it in a week.
First year or two nobody raised any attributes - they were locked at 20.
You DONT get strengt by faping, so be careful about "ubers"

You dont need to be sorry for skill matter.
Still was good time then , UL items droped at least.

Some more added

- Shooting with a laser gun from a VTOL
- Playing entropia :) <- added 05-04-11

Bad news

Bad news.
More unconfirmed exploits but im sure someone will ask to support about.

1. I dont know how they do but ppl at neas sweat normaly with no problems.
All of them gather sweat for free instead to pay for sweating permission.
If you dont belive go ask there - nobody have paid sweating licence at LA terminal.

2. I have heard that some sweaters use empty paint cans to store vibrant sweat instead to buy empty sweat botles.
Mind Esence with sweat from those drty paint cans cud do serious damage on MF chips.
So carefuly if you buy - bring your empty botles and buy only sweat from sweaters.

3. Nobody of sweaters do not pay taxes to land owner of what they loot by sweating. Kind of bug.
And nobody of them write to support about this bug.
LA owner remain silent and let sweaters to sweat without paying taxes.
He is afraid that support get to know that he is AFK-er and collect taxes afk ( also offline ) explointing system functions instead to run behind hunters or miners and get them to pay him personaly.

MA doesn't release a list and a tutorial because they don't have the resources to fix it in a timely manner. They dont have the resources to enforce the EULA properly either. Profiting is against the EULA, if your making lots of withdraws, they are watching you better than a sweater on a boarder. All imo :)

Bad news.
More unconfirmed exploits but im sure someone will ask to support about.

1. I dont know how they do but ppl at neas sweat normaly with no problems.
All of them gather sweat for free instead to pay for sweating permission.
If you dont belive go ask there - nobody have paid sweating licence at LA terminal.

2. I have heard that some sweaters use empty paint cans to store vibrant sweat instead to buy empty sweat botles.
Mind Esence with sweat from those drty paint cans cud do serious damage on MF chips.
So carefuly if you buy - bring your empty botles and buy only sweat from sweaters.

3. Nobody of sweaters do not pay taxes to land owner of what they loot by sweating. Kind of bug.
And nobody of them write to support about this bug.
LA owner remain silent and let sweaters to sweat without paying taxes.
He is afraid that support get to know that he is AFK-er and collect taxes afk ( also offline ) explointing system functions instead to run behind hunters or miners and get them to pay him personaly.

Very sarcastic. ;)

With your massive skills Dan, why do you sweat at all? :sweat:

Very sarcastic. ;)

With your massive skills Dan, why do you sweat at all? :sweat:

Half of OP list is there because groups of players wanted that.
Its just an example about how we search for bugs or exploits where they do not exist and cry to MA support untill "exploit" become official.
And witch hunt can begin.

Gathering vibrant sweat? On start - sweating was forbiden for me and i died hundred times of curiostity lol, latter i started it as a challenge.

Back