Lets ban all the Exploiters

Half of OP list is there because groups of players wanted that.
Its just an example about how we search for bugs or exploits where they do not exist and cry to MA support untill "exploit" become official.
And witch hunt can begin.

Yes my list is pure out of memory - some has been confirmed by MA others has not - and some is guessing from my site. Maybe they will get on the list later if enough ppl start complaining about them.

LET THE WHICH HUNT BEGIN

What a Lot of Rubbish. :scratch2:

I believe that the mods should come in and permantly ban anyone who uses the 'E" word in this forum. :lolup:

Get a life you lot that are so busy worrying what someone else is doing that you forget to get on with yours.

I have two thoughts on the exploit situation:

1) Anyone with half a brain knows they're using an exploit and should be punished accordingly.

2) This is a virtual world, anything that is possible should be allowed in the same way as anything that's possible in RL can be done.

After reading a lot about exploits recently I'm starting to think that #2 is the way to go.

ping-pong hunting an exploit? seriously? I've been in the game nearly 6 years and this is the first i've heard that it's an exploit rather than a legitimate hunting tactic.

Scanning vehicles? I point my scanner at a TT machine and it says the target can't be scanned, I point at a vehicle and it scans and shows me the stats of vehicle, how is this an exploit? If they don't want us scanning cars all they need to do is set the flag in the dB to say 'not scanable'.

The guys shouting 'exploit' are getting as bad as those who shout 'scammer' if you want to buy sweat for less than they want to sell it.

1) Anyone with half a brain knows they're using an exploit and should be punished accordingly.

2) This is a virtual world, anything that is possible should be allowed in the same way as anything that's possible in RL can be done.

After reading a lot about exploits recently I'm starting to think that #2 is the way to go.

ping-pong hunting an exploit? seriously? I've been in the game nearly 6 years and this is the first i've heard that it's an exploit rather than a legitimate hunting tactic.

Scanning vehicles? I point my scanner at a TT machine and it says the target can't be scanned, I point at a vehicle and it scans and shows me the stats of vehicle, how is this an exploit? If they don't want us scanning cars all they need to do is set the flag in the dB to say 'not scanable'.

The guys shouting 'exploit' are getting as bad as those who shout 'scammer' if you want to buy sweat for less than they want to sell it.

Agreed, you have a lot of valid points here in your post.

~Danimal

IMHO 1) is where it's at. About scanning vehicles: If I understand MA correctly (which I may not) scanning a vehicle is not an exploit but repeatedly scanning one to gain Human Investigator skills is deemed as one. Yeah, this is one exploit I didn't guess to be one. So 1) could be a tad gray, here and there. I wouldn't mind your 2) if they (MA) would actually fix things they don't want us to do wherever technically possible.

To the person who wants the community to be quiet about exploiters damaging the game we love (with exploits that really do damage in contrast to the scanning one): Ain't gonna happen. :)

lot of years back. just after the spider ATH and MA made stuck mode and fixed billy bug i found new a bug.
kinda hard too explain what went on but lets say i could wave my magic wand and all mobs froze, could not damage me.
back then there was an report exploit reward i believe so was hopin too get some good stuff.
Reported it too MA they reply this: This is not an exploitable bug. its just a bug.
I can tell u it was 100 times better than Vtol but not sure profit big mobs usually just cost lot of peds.
And now shoot a malcru till it gets close drive too max range and shoot again is an exploit.. thats just silly.
there has never been a rule about havin too wear armor.
and when some1 gets banned for usin Vtol people say it cost less becouse no armor or fap is used and he could never kill those mobs w/o Vtol but that not true.
you just need ML35 +dante or something similar too be able to kill WL9 / 10.
just take of armor and keep teleportin / drivin/running back
and a team of 10 ML35 will drop them dead B4 gettin close.
0.00001 % of the players can take a hit from 10 in armor, doesnt mean they cant be killed by people with bravo plasma.

unless teleporting back too a damaged mob that killed you is an exploit

Reactions: Ast
Just thought i'd mention that i've never really seen a problem with trapping (although don't actively do it due to all the whiners). If irl there was something chasing me that could kill me with one bite i'd certainly be looking for the first tree to climb up or other obstacle to aid me. I don't see it as an exploit but an inability of MA to create inteligent mobs.

With the new advances in AI that MA are talking about (hope it's not just side stepping feff) I'm hoping the whole 'trapping is an exploit' will end. It would be great to be able to use your surroundings in your hunting tactics without the mobs simply walking toward u and getting stuck.

Hi My name is M-A-S-H and i am a Exploiter

I am not certain what i do that is an exploit, but i am certain i am exploiting something in some way

Thanks you for listening, i feel better now :D

M-A-S-H

About scanning vehicles: If I understand MA correctly (which I may not) scanning a vehicle is not an exploit but repeatedly scanning one to gain Human Investigator skills is deemed as one.

one more for the list

beauty system was made to change avatar look. clicking the same avatar to gain skill and unlock option is an exploit :eyecrazy:

crafting jester d1 for skills then tting them is an exploit i guess :laugh:

IMHO 1) is where it's at. About scanning vehicles: If I understand MA correctly (which I may not) scanning a vehicle is not an exploit but repeatedly scanning one to gain Human Investigator skills is deemed as one. Yeah, this is one exploit I didn't guess to be one. So 1) could be a tad gray, here and there. I wouldn't mind your 2) if they (MA) would actually fix things they don't want us to do wherever technically possible.

What is the difference between scanning a vehicel with autouse all the day and scanning a crafter autoclicking at terminal all the day.

Its skilling, and it cost PED to gain skills.

How the hell could scanning, that doesn´t make money be an exploit.

Well I have heared that it was possible to scan auctioneer and technican some day (doesn´t work today), and this was considered an exploit. MA reacted and made them not scannable, but why the hell?
Whats the differnece scanning a real player or an NPC, both cost the same PED for scanning and both gives the same amounts of skillgains.
Human investigator skills can be build without any risk, no matter how you do it (scanning people at auctions, terminals aso, scanning vehicles, scanning NPC).
Its different to the other investigator proffessions, where the object you scan may attack you.
In that case scanning trapped mobs, may be considered an exploit, different to scanning human where the target never ever will attack you (expect you scan in a PvP area).

Imho, an exploit is something where you gain an advantage without the risk of losing anything in a way that is not wanted by MA. I can´t see that advantage you got from scanning vehicles or even NPC (what doesn´t work anymore)

Examble:
Border Sweating
Trap Sweating
Trap Hunting
Color boxes bug, without decay (long time ago)

Doing such things can be seen as an exploit, as it gives you an advantage over those who don´t use this bugs.
These mentioned examples have been seen as exploits by MA, and they did something about it or stated offically that it is an exploit and can be punished with a ban.

BTW, the mentioned huntingbot stated in first post is definately a banable exploit and it already happend that bot user got banned, remember Nostrop Doener! Its stated in EULA that using bots (third party software, that directly interacts with EU software) is not allowed.

GoNi, I completely agree. Still, I would like to offer an explanation why MA could view vehicle scanning as an exploit:

1. You do gain something from scanning and that is skill and skill equals money since you can sell skill (sometimes with a huge MU).
2. Vehicles are not humans. Maybe MA intended us to be able to see vehicle stats but not gain Human Investigator skill from scanning them. Now they are too damn lazy to fix this.

This is just speculation and NOT my opinion!

Last edited:
Time to ban MA and SDS. Taming's been gone so long as have a few other systems, and several estates still are not working... it's all starting to seem like an exploit/scam on the largest scale in the history of Entropia Universe.

Hi My name is M-A-S-H and i am a Exploiter

I am not certain what i do that is an exploit, but i am certain i am exploiting something in some way

Thanks you for listening, i feel better now :D

M-A-S-H

hehe Like that :D

Still say ban all the users who use the 'E' word on this forum or in the game.

Then the rest of us can get on with the game and if we find or discover some little trick to get ahead so be it.

How can it be an unfair advantage if everyone knows it and uses it.

There is the odd glitch that come up as the stamina gains in RT a few weeks back that some idiots took advantage of and got their wrists slapped.

The rest justs give us an edge to get something back from ma ripping us off everytime we log on.

Still say ban all the users who use the 'E' word on this forum or in the game.

As I said before: If you really think you can silence the community so that exploiters can damage our game in peace and screw us over: Ain't gonna happen. :D

Then the rest of us can get on with the game and if we find or discover some little trick to get ahead so be it.

How can it be an unfair advantage if everyone knows it and uses it.

Wait, that does not compute. How can you get ahead if "the little trick" is known and used by everyone?

There is the odd glitch that come up as the stamina gains in RT a few weeks back that some idiots took advantage of and got their wrists slapped.

So now exploiters are idiots? But you want to be one to get ahead. You're so confusing!

The rest justs give us an edge to get something back from ma ripping us off everytime we log on.

No, you got that wrong. You're not ripping off MA but the other players. The ones you're "getting an edge over", remember?

Have a great day!

:shower:

As I said before: If you really think you can silence the community so that exploiters can damage our game in peace and screw us over: Ain't gonna happen. :D

It was a joke stirring all the exploit wavers :silly2:

Wait, that does not compute. How can you get ahead if "the little trick" is known and used by everyone?

Precisely :scratch2: thats what I said I think:D

So now exploiters are idiots? But you want to be one to get ahead. You're so confusing!

Now I am confused :scratch2: What do you find confusing about idiots or downright thieves?

No, you got that wrong. You're not ripping off MA but the other players. The ones you're "getting an edge over", remember?

See above, let me explain it more clearly to you anything that helps the player base gain and edge in getting something back from MA has to be an advantage.

If it is known by a relatively few it is an exploit.

If it is known by the whole communtity it is a legit form of game play.

Have a great day!

:shower:

Since MA gave a chance for everyone to generate enourmous turnover, the number of whiners went up million times... =)

Said by a smart person

You missed the whole point of my post my friend.

It is a joke ribbing those that bandy the word 'exploit' around as if it was the holy grail.

I hate those that take advantage or intrude on the rights of others just as much as the next person hence my reference to the idiots or 'thieves in the RT affair.

If someone discovers a legit form of game play and it is used by one an all it is not an exploit.

have a good day :yup: :yup:

Okay, okay. :)

I hate those that take advantage or intrude on the rights of others just as much as the next person hence my reference to the idiots or 'thieves in the RT affair.

It's good to know we agree on that! :)

If someone discovers a legit form of game play and it is used by one an all it is not an exploit.

Well, while I personally would agree, an exploit is something MA (or a planet partner I guess) declares as one. (I, for one, would never have guessed that scanning a vehicle is deemed an exploit by MA for example.) Hence some people wishing for an official statement/list. Of course there are two sides to that.

- Shooting terminals in forts with rockets
- Ping pong hunting
- Damageing your vehicle
- Scanning Vehicle

Eh? ...

hey Yquem
why you don t start also a nice tread about the exploits in the gold age????
items duplication
sweat from the top the mobs
evade building using tons of mobs versus a really fast skill gain
build a second avatar just to be fapped

etcetc

it will be nice have a list of people banned for this kind of exploits and than confront it with the people that we know use them and still are in game.

You really in about this, pls make a complete work.

I just have a few questions. What is The 'old factory'?

and is ping pong hunting where a mob will run between hunters because they keep doing more damage?

Thanks for anyone answering. (I only want to look at the factory, not to exploit in it, lol)

Edit- the old factory is on TI, thanks to my friend who helped me with that. Any idea where abouts though?

Last edited:
I just have a few questions. What is The 'old factory'?

There was a "Robot Factory" (later officially called "Robot Mine" by MA on the map) on Treasure Island, let's say where the fertilizer station is now among the SEGs (Second Entity). They attack by melee (short-range), but each hit is a tough one.

After a VU, one of the walls of the Robot Factory has a bad design; the wall was open but it somehoe still prevented SEGs that were inside from going out, so SEGs would be stuck inside the building unable to attack anyone outside, but it was possible to freely look (and scan) inside.
The design flaw was later fixed.

The "Robot Factory" itself, on Treasure Island was one of the buildings that vanished when VU10 came, along with the thorifoid temple area and umbranoid villages. The building itself wasn't anything spectacular it was just a building.

There was a "Robot Factory" (later officially called "Robot Mine" by MA on the map) on Treasure Island, let's say where the fertilizer station is now among the SEGs (Second Entity). They attack by melee (short-range), but each hit is a tough one.

After a VU, one of the walls of the Robot Factory has a bad design; the wall was open but it somehoe still prevented SEGs that were inside from going out, so SEGs would be stuck inside the building unable to attack anyone outside, but it was possible to freely look (and scan) inside.
The design flaw was later fixed.

The "Robot Factory" itself, on Treasure Island was one of the buildings that vanished when VU10 came, along with the thorifoid temple area and umbranoid villages. The building itself wasn't anything spectacular it was just a building.

Well it did have an unnatural robotic feel over it, one building in the middle of nowhere. Same as the huge tower in the desert.. Insanely long and you could get on top by logging off near the wall ( which I never did ofcourse, because that would be using an exploit)

hey Yquem
why you don t start also a nice tread about the exploits in the gold age????
items duplication
sweat from the top the mobs
evade building using tons of mobs versus a really fast skill gain
build a second avatar just to be fapped

etcetc

it will be nice have a list of people banned for this kind of exploits and than confront it with the people that we know use them and still are in game.

You really in about this, pls make a complete work.

oww and also diripi fap-skilling north of camp phoenix. (diripi did 2 damage and would attack forever on one avatar, only needing to fap every 20 seconds or so) At the time we were sweating them and thought the guys were crazy just standing there 24/7 without ever logging off. Boy were we wrong. I guess I still have the screenies and the avatar names somewhere.

Conserning the ping-pong hunting:

Wasn't it so that mobs used to chase the person that first shot the mob? Thats the reason for the profession "Runner" if I'm not misstaken. But since that drastically reduced armor decay MA changed the AI of the mobs so that they would chase the person that did the most damage.

If ping-pong hunting is an exploit, how would then MA solve it? The old system with runners is a lot worse.

*Disclaimer: I don't consider it to be an exploit i.e. it should not need to be solved"

Conserning the ping-pong hunting:

Wasn't it so that mobs used to chase the person that first shot the mob? Thats the reason for the profession "Runner" if I'm not misstaken. But since that drastically reduced armor decay MA changed the AI of the mobs so that they would chase the person that did the most damage.

If ping-pong hunting is an exploit, how would then MA solve it? The old system with runners is a lot worse.

*Disclaimer: I don't consider it to be an exploit i.e. it should not need to be solved"

I agree ping-ponging a mob is one of the oldest hunter tricks, it is great when tackling a mob that is too strong to tank. If this gets banned they should ban teaming, fap service, swunt teams, any many more.

To clear up any confusion about if mob training is an exploit...I sent a support case asking if it was or was not and they responded with...

On 2011-09-19 12:34:10 SUPPORT replied:
Hi,
Thank you for reporting this. I apologize for the late reply to your case. Yes this behaviour (all types of mob training) is considered an exploit and therefore a breach to the Terms of Use. This is unacceptable. It is clearly stated in the Terms of Use § 8.j that:
" You must immediately report errors and bugs in the Entropia Universe to MindArk whenever You discover them. You may not “cheat” or otherwise neglect to report errors or bugs, use bugs, slow connection, Internet latency, or other 'exploits' for own benefits or for the benefit of others".

You did the right thing by contacting us so if you can, please provide me with the names of these avatars.

Kind regards,
Pamela | Planet Calypso Support

Hope this helps with ANY arguments as to whether or not, it is or is not an exploit.

BTW if you have a question if something is an exploit, DO NOT ask on a forum, go to Support with your inquiries.

Tiny

Last edited:
To clear up any confusion about if mob training is an exploit...I sent a support case asking if it was or was not and they responded with...

On 2011-09-19 12:34:10 SUPPORT replied:
Hi,
Thank you for reporting this. I apologize for the late reply to your case. Yes this behaviour (all types of mob training) is considered an exploit and therefore a breach to the Terms of Use. This is unacceptable. It is clearly stated in the Terms of Use § 8.j that:
" You must immediately report errors and bugs in the Entropia Universe to MindArk whenever You discover them. You may not “cheat” or otherwise neglect to report errors or bugs, use bugs, slow connection, Internet latency, or other 'exploits' for own benefits or for the benefit of others".

You did the right thing by contacting us so if you can, please provide me with the names of these avatars.

Kind regards,
Pamela | Planet Calypso Support

Hope this helps with ANY arguments as to whether or not, it is or is not and exploit.

BTW if have a question if something is an exploit, DO NOT ask on a forum, go to Support with your inquiries.

Tiny

Yeah, because the outsourced is the authority over the people who actually work at MA.

God you bahq people are fucking dense.

Back