Lets ban all the Exploiters

Yeah, because the outsourced is the authority over the people who actually work at MA.

God you bahq people are fucking dense.

Apparently you are the dense one, but who am I to say...ask support.

Tiny

Last edited:
Mob training isn't an exploit...But it's against the EULA.

Why there is so much arguing about it is beyond me....

Tippin'

Mob training isn't an exploit...But it's against the EULA.

Why there is so much arguing about it is beyond me....

Tippin'

I only posted what support responded to me with saying it was. No argument.

Tiny

Heh, wasn't really at you TD. More in general as I see the "mob train" debate often enough.

Last MA clairification was during Merry Mayhem, no?

Can't see how MA'd suddenly change their outlook since then...
;)

Tippin'

Here is a new one to update your list with.

As if logging off on a MS with your loot wasnt already a good enough legal loophole. Now there is yet another way to transfer any amount of stackables from one planet to buddy on another planet without even needing to go through space at all :/

So dont tell me us pirates have it lucky eh ^^ Im getting just a little fed up with all these ways to bypass what space was designed for ^^

As if logging off on a MS with your loot wasnt already a good enough legal loophole. Now there is yet another way to transfer any amount of stackables from one planet to buddy on another planet without even needing to go through space at all :/

How can he update the list if you didn't say what the exploit is, only what result it produces? Or am I missing something?

:scratch:

dont tell me us pirates have it lucky eh ^^ Im getting just a little fed up with all these ways to bypass what space was designed for ^^

Uh, it was designed for moving an avatar from one planet to another... that's it, nothing more.

http://legal.entropiauniverse.com/legal/terms-of-use.xml
f. You may not use the Entropia Universe, including the Entropia Universe System, the Entropia Universe website or Forum to commit, attempt to commit, support or communicate about any illegal activity and/or infringe any local, national or international laws or regulation intentionally or unintentionally, including without limitation, copyright, trademark or other proprietary right infringement, invasion of privacy, fraud, contrabands, narcotics, defamation, harassment, hacking or other cyber-crime.

If piracy isn't a cybercrime, there's that whole issue about Copyright/trademark...
1764744-rockstar_super.jpg

Last edited:
Uh, it was designed for moving an avatar from one planet to another... that's it, nothing more.

Actually the lootable aspect was designed to make that hard and to add value to MS and privateers. In a way this bug that lets people transfer stacks across space without entering space is also a negative factor on MS and Privateer owners, as the ones with Warp drive and good defence are less needed, so even though you don't like pirates, think of the other side of the coin.

http://legal.entropiauniverse.com/legal/terms-of-use.xml

If piracy isn't a cybercrime, there's that whole issue about Copyright/trademark...

Wtf u on about cupcake eh.... FYI sunshine.......SPACESHIPS were designed to MOVE avatars in space eh cupcake....SPACE is the medium THROUGH which they mooooove, you flipping flapjack ^^ Lootable is a mechanic of that environment, WITH its intended purpose eh ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

So dont tell me us pirates have it lucky eh ^^ Im getting just a little fed up with all these ways to bypass what space was designed for ^^

I am confussed how is this done?? You cant do it by auction. So unless you can prove this is happing. Its not happing.

There will always be things in software games people can use to their advantage, exploits... There are small pieces of code that are fixed and in all purposes the old code was suppose to be taken out of the code but never was, code that behaves slightly different then intended because the designer never thought of complete range of data a parameter could have, etc. This is what makes games interesting and unique when you stumble across these things. There would be no parties in the sky, no flying through PA deck from the underworld, walking and mining under water, etc. Game glitches like these make the game more interesting and give a unique unintended twist to the game.

As for the space glitches the ones that use them can be considered the true smugglers... I'd say use then if you find them and be quiet about it :)

There will always be things in software games people can use to their advantage, exploits... There are small pieces of code that are fixed and in all purposes the old code was suppose to be taken out of the code but never was, code that behaves slightly different then intended because the designer never thought of complete range of data a parameter could have, etc. This is what makes games interesting and unique when you stumble across these things. There would be no parties in the sky, no flying through PA deck from the underworld, walking and mining under water, etc. Game glitches like these make the game more interesting and give a unique unintended twist to the game.

As for the space glitches the ones that use them can be considered the true smugglers... I'd say use then if you find them and be quiet about it :)

Im all for fun bugs and glitches, exploring the code with whats in game etc. However these ones, are not used for fun and entertainment ^^ Just like the ability to make a MS immune (cant shoot it) in lootable space, this bug is not for fun or entertainment.

If you can hunt them without they do any damage to you

Oh really, hunting snables young with an Opallo +A101 is obviously an exploit, by your definition.
Same counts for every mob you are able to kill befor it can reach you.

Damn seems all Tango users (or any other high DMG long range gun), need to be banned now, they can kill a lot mobs without getting hit!

Im all for fun bugs and glitches, exploring the code with whats in game etc. However these ones, are not used for fun and entertainment ^^ Just like the ability to make a MS immune (cant shoot it) in lootable space, this bug is not for fun or entertainment.

That may be true but it is not a players fault they exist. So can't blame a player from using them. All and I mean absolutely all the blame is on game designers and developers if they don't want the exploit they should fix it. Until it is fixed any exploit or what you call an exploit is just a game feature in my opinion and players can use them willy nilly if they want.

First post updated - Former known as BUMP

I think this needs a bump..

~Danimal

No1 think this is wrong?

No1 think this is wrong?

Lol :lolup: watch all the way to the end, he's like "My streams up." The other guys like, "I'd better stop blocking." 1st guy, "Fuck it!" Classic EU!

Ah you bastards nickel and diming EU to death, wasnt one of you wearing super pixe? Geez

PS I give your skill at video a C- wasnt that good, kinda made me lmfao at the end, admitting to knowing better. You could try making the end into a screen shot with FAIL written in red some where lol.

Well. the video is sent to MA, reply:

Hi,

We are aware of that the AI of the animals is yet not perfect. We are constantly updating this system to improve it further. If the creature gets stuck and cannot reach you (for whatever reason), it should fall into a trapped state, meaning that it cannot be damaged or interacted with. If, for some reason, the creature is stuck, but does not fall into the trapped state, this is an exploit.

Thanks for sending us this video and for contributing to make Planet Calypso a better and fairer place to be. Please rest assured that I have forwarded your report for further investigation and that appropriate action will be taken.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,
George | Planet Calypso Support

Added the "Speed hack"

Yesterday Oberon was stuck his sleipnir and 5-6 guys repair it allday long (twin peaks) . If whe can all do that let us know :scratch2:

Disable PVP Radar via Creation Room bug not listed ?

Back