Lets ban all the Exploiters

- Trapping in instances<- added 26-06-13

WOW - first public from an official side. Now next is to place same info in CL.

i would love that radar bug fixed

Not sure if this is an Exploit, but.

If you get your quad and then hold down RIGHT while pressing the tilt button X (For me) you fly like double the speed of any other quad.

;)

- Auction 101 bug (MA bug...... they need to found out and fix it. we are not game testers but players, and nobody pa yus to help in developing the game. )
- Repeating mission (stamina) (MA bug...... they need to found out and fix it. we are not game testers but players, and nobody payus to found to help to develop the game. )
- Mob trains at rig (increase the mob AI. Ma fault then)
- VTOL hunting (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Shooting terminals in forts with rockets (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Win a LA using pitbulls as shelter (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Using a hunting bot (we ALL know about rumors about people that since YEARS use bot to MAKE MONEY. If MA don t know about means that they don t care about the community. If they know about than they agree about this)
- Trapping a mob (increase the mob AI. Ma fault then)
- Using boxes in lootable PvP (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Sweating mobs at server boundaries (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Scanning stucked SEG's in the old factory (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Beeing invisible in PvP (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- The pvp trade bug 1, 2 and 3 and maybe more (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Kingfisher (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Steelbird (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Immortality (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Ping pong hunting (increase the mob AI. Ma fault then)

what are we talking about??????????????????/

"- Auction 101 bug (MA bug...... they need to found out and fix it. we are not game testers but players, and nobody pa yus to help in developing the game. )"

The avatar who did this got suspended for a week.

I have to admit that I've been a little confused as to what constitutes an "exploit" or not. Some are obvious (immortality, auction bug) but some seem a little ridiculous (ping-pong hunting).

One thing I've noticed isn't on this list is the pirate tactic of turning their graphics down to safe mode to gain an advantage in Space PvP. I realize this would be impossible to enforce, but if ping-pong hunting is a bannable exploit, why is this "safe mode" tactic not? I personally think that it is because the pirate exploit costs other players rather than MA.

So, not to seem like a grognard, but it appears as though if it costs MA money, it's an exploit. If it costs YOU money, it's a feature. If it's used to unfairly loot other players... SHHHH! We don't talk about that.

wtf? pingpong hunting is not an exploit; it is a strategy. It has been around for ages and I never heard you could not do this.

It only becomes an exploit when flying vehicles are used to cancel the agro.

' - What WSS used in PvP <- added 11-01-15 '

Nice one hehe :laugh:

Double post

Last edited:
The truth is that we spend hrs and hrs to understand what a enemy soc was using inside pvp.

And right after we found out we reported it and posted on forum, we did not use this.

a few people have been banned and it was not from us.

(now i wonder what more is a lie and u know nothing about of what u are writing)

The truth is that we spend hrs and hrs to understand what a enemy soc was using inside pvp.

And right after we found out we reported it and posted on forum, we did not use this.

a few people have been banned and it was not from us.

(now i wonder what more is a lie and u know nothing about of what u are writing)

No and you didn't use the lag bug to get fast back to LG (see another exploit used by WWS)

A lot of this so called exploits, are simply game mechanics that can be used or not.

What is wrong with ping pong hunting in a team?

Can´t see the exploit here.

Same goes for others on the list.

A lot of this so called exploits, are simply game mechanics that can be used or not.

exactly. Mindark created the environment that allows these undocumented "features"... could be argued that there exists no exploits at all as it all just works the way it was created

ping pong was killed by MA a long time ago :rolleyes:now you can shoot 20x without the mob following you so that before 1/2 shot was a real ping pong
of course MA also fucked the decoy which was cool like monster hunting style, and also the puller, and also the blocking
Of course MA has to add the autotools and the next target to fight the bots :rolleyes: and also removed the fact that it consumes ammos when you shoot off target :lolup:

Well they ban hunting bots right, and essentially turning on auto loot via ring/pet/aug pull and leaving your ava shooting while you sleep is the same concept but without the software so they should at least have a stance on it and make it clear either way. I know people spent/spend hours/days doing same thing in bristlehog cave and a couple of other spots (remember when people were freaking out about daily uber hofs on bristle stalkers?) and hence why gremlin harness is like +5 now and feet +1 :laugh:

Ofc people running avas 24/7 is a dream for Ma from a business standpoint so dont expect a wave of bans for this, just a statement on whether its ok or not would suffice.

Well they ban hunting bots right, and essentially turning on auto loot via ring/pet/aug pull and leaving your ava shooting while you sleep is the same concept but without the software so they should at least have a stance on it and make it clear either way. I know people spent/spend hours/days doing same thing in bristlehog cave and a couple of other spots (remember when people were freaking out about daily uber hofs on bristle stalkers?) and hence why gremlin harness is like +5 now and feet +1 :laugh:

Ofc people running avas 24/7 is a dream for Ma from a business standpoint so dont expect a wave of bans for this, just a statement on whether its ok or not would suffice.

To be honest, I can´t care less if anybody autoshoots 24/7 with autoloot PET.
Its turnover, what is good for MA and CLD revenues.

The more you shoot the more you can lose :)

So does this really hurt me? No!

Some may say it floods the market with materials, well thats true.
But there is also crafters that do 50k clicks on whatever in one go, AFK for sure :)

To be honest, I can´t care less if anybody autoshoots 24/7 with autoloot PET.
Its turnover, what is good for MA and CLD revenues.

The more you shoot the more you can lose :)

So does this really hurt me? No!

Some may say it floods the market with materials, well thats true.
But there is also crafters that do 50k clicks on whatever in one go, AFK for sure :)

Well, there is a theory that states if you shoot with an IMK2 on you own LA you can get 100% or a little bit more even return. But lets say it's 100% even.
That means that if you have a bot/multiple bots running there; you would basically loot stuff 24/7 and win a ton on MU, killing the market for others.

Back