Question: Atrax Beach under new managment !!

what maturity do you prefer for atrax beach?

• little :young to old !

Votes: 55 44.4%
  • medium : old to dominant !

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • medium : provider to old apha !

Votes: 26 21.0%
  • big: old alpha to stalker !

Votes: 15 12.1%

• Total voters

manuel

Prowler
Society
French United
Dear entropians,

i'm proud to anounce i'm the new owner of the famous "LA7, Atrax Beach" land !!

Currently there are 4 atrax dna on the land, land is just one lesser tp south of Omegaton West Habitat :)

map_683329.jpg

new events will appear on the land ;)

atm setting is lvl 4/10 , old to alpha~

taxe are 4% .

i would like to know what maturity do you prefer for the land?

hope to see you soon,

manuel

Last edited:
Congratulations for the new LA!
I dont know about maturities but there are many ppl hunting them for the missions so u´d migh better have low-medium maturities?
best of luck to u

regards BB

Gratz on the purchase. I would like to see Providers-Stalkers on one side and Smaller ones at the other end. Catering to High and Medium hunters.

Cheers
Bjorn

Provider-Old Alpha I would prefer.
Stalkers are at another LA, small ones are also.

if you stick to old-alpha then guess who is setting up camp there =)

Now get me a storage and auctioneer + tp there :silly2:

Congratulations for the new LA!
I dont know about maturities but there are many ppl hunting them for the missions so u´d migh better have low-medium maturities?
best of luck to u

regards BB

thxs everyone !!

yes best maturity i think is actual or young, the other land got high maturity ~

Last edited:
global personnalization just added to the land !!

uptade will be probably mid april~ :)

I would most of all like to see a cooperation with the LA owner of the other trax LA (north nates) so you dont have the same maturity, and about what maturity hmmm

mission grinding youngs, as even noobs can handle that

Old-Alpha, still pretty mission friendly

We have already "talked" about that :)

Young - Old. And the poll says the same. "We" just want a easy missioneering LA where we can kill lots of youngs fast. Just like Einstein told us it would be.

Young - Old. And the poll says the same. "We" just want a easy missioneering LA where we can kill lots of youngs fast. Just like Einstein told us it would be.

interessing, i let the maturity for some days, but will check later if poll continue to grow for young :)

and i got 4 dna only 3 dna are on atm, 4 can be nice for good for young..

I normaly hunt the highest maturity on another LA, i suggest putting young to old, good way to attract the new guys and they are alot of fun. I would love hunting there and good skilling ground for people trying new things. You can't go wrong with the baby brown dino.

make em young if the other trax la is high maturity. Will make it nice for folks trying the missions.

Welcome to the neighborhood.

I like young maturities with medium maturities tossed in for excitement. Pure young LA's are boring as crap. But mostly young, with 1 dna set to toss off some dominants would be great.

Gratulations on the Land area manuel...

Going to look out for any events you create there ;)!

thxs for suggestions, i will probably make one young try if the poll continu this way =)

i just bought the global personnalisation thing, will be implemanted probably middle april, for more fun :)

thxs for suggestions, i will probably make one young try if the poll continu this way =)

i just bought the global personnalisation thing, will be implemanted probably middle april, for more fun :)

nice! Ya nothing is holding you back to try something and change it later.

gratz for the LA :) How much did it cost? ^^
I would go with young since it makes it perfect for Mission... maybe later switch to the setting iron mission requires once those are out.

The classic Atrax Beach setting is Young-Guardian. That's what made it one of the most popular LAs in EU back in the day, and that was without needing an Iron Challenge.

The classic Atrax Beach setting is Young-Guardian. That's what made it one of the most popular LAs in EU back in the day, and that was without needing an Iron Challenge.

This is a terrific setting

Before it was always young-old at the beach, and prov-OA at nates, and we liked it. When they went prov-OA beach and OA-Stalker at nates, that sucked.

The reason is that Atrax stalkers scale up too high.

thxs =) well i keep a bit like that, but will make change if people continu to vote young =)

neighborly bump

other land atrax park is full of young from today, so i thk we keep this maturity for now !

what do you think about density , is 3 dna enought or u want me to activate the 4th dna?

Soon, some events will appear at Atrax Beach !! :)

I can say personally I am happy there will be some m id level atrax left there. Also, this is the only atrax land area I will be hunting at due to some issues I have with the other owners ninja change.

Voted for young to old. Fast mission camping for that maturity.

-Bemo-

Very satisfied with the current maturities. Just looted a full TT Thunderbird (L) helmet. :D

entropia_2011-03-31_01-00-08-49.jpg

hey,

today good day for land !

now you can hunt and got message personnalization when u got global !

also easier for 5k competition (no printscreen needed anymore) :silly2:

2 DNA on
3rd an 3th DNA are unlocked in order to decrease density.

Back