Iron Hunter - Earn Peds At your own Pace

Bumpediebumb for a m8 :)

Nice event!

The mission mobs in this are Argonaut x2, Longu and Armax. Getting a global per 100 mobs killed would be a real feat, so if you did the mission chains on tehse LA-s, you might expect to get at most 644 from missioneering. So getting to more than challenge 3 completed sounds rather hard.

Well 644 wow man I think thats quite allot.

I completed the argonout Iron Mission and had a total of a whopping: 18 Globals + 1 HoF
Armax Longu and Argonauts are not that easy to global on. It happens but not as frequent to go into the hundreds unless you are taking down the granny's

Yep, both Argo and Ambus are pretty bad at handing out globals.

Nevertheless, if one is going for the Iron missions one can just as well join a long term event like this and hunt the mobs in a LA rather than roam the planet to find them.
Myself, I chose to complete my Iron mission on Argos in New Switz for 2 reasons. The spawn is thick, meaning less running and more killing = efficiency. The other reason is of course that the possibility to reach 100+ globals is there and if that gives me an additional 250 peds in return, well, I don't say no to "free" peds.

One can of course argue the fact that taxes paid on the LA will be higher than the possible 250+ ped price but that is a matter of opinion. I regard taxes as the price I have to pay for the thick spawn, nothing else.

To conclude this rambling I would like to add that taking part of the event is optional, as is participation in the Iron missions. If you don't want to partake in one or the other, well that's fine but don't critisize someone for setting an event up. :yup:

Last edited:
If you don't want to partake in one or the other, well that's fine but don't critisize someone for setting an event up. :yup:

Why not? It is with critisism and comments that allows improvement, when MA makes an event there is always ranting on MA. They learn from ranting.

Why not? It is with critisism and comments that allows improvement, when MA makes an event there is always ranting on MA. They learn from ranting.

True, but in the case of this event the ones shouting about it being a bad deal is forgetting something and that's that the participation is voluntarily. And free..
Sure, if this was a short term stand-alone event it wouldn't be very attractive but since it's just an add-on so to speak the rules are ok.
And you can't really blame anyone for trying to create traffic to their LAs. :)

Back