Iron Miner - Earn Peds at your own pace

Thanks for your input Robin, it helps to understand how participants view of the LA's involved. I don't imagine the spawns on the LA's with iron mobs will be changing however OLA25 has only two armax DNA and is quite a bit of area. Since the densely spanwed area's don't seem to work too well for your mining maybe try OLA25 and see if that LA gives you another option to your liking. Cheers!

yes I was in the land area ...I loved it for the armax iorn missions..did almost all my armax there but haven't found much ore there yet...the first time I was there mining and hunting armax I had some nice hits and an iorn global, but not since that day have I had anything really super special...I seem to hit terrudite and iorn unfortunatly and we miners think alot about MU ...we have to, mostly to break even or not go broke.. I realize it has blaus and gazz but never hit much of those there. gonna keep trying as long as i can in shinook and that hard to mine switz LA...love narc and Redulite and gazz is the best..

subscribing for later globals :)

Iron global OLA 25

heres my 1st global for your challenge
attachment.php

Last edited:
heres my 1st global for your challenge

you put the image link inside URL brackets instead of IMG brackets so it's not showing up in the thread properly, please edit m8 :)

Cheers

Count me in ! starting with this ;)

One more for the galleries.

LA 20 caldorite

Im in Cave Sap LA 61

Does it count?

First Binary in OLA41East? for Mapping challenge?

Hope all info is correct - first time in event and virgin image poster lol

Maybe No.2?

KK on a roll here lol

OLA 41 East again - 1st Gazz?? for 1k ped Miner Mapper Challenge?

both good lighting, and the gazz counts for a HOF point in mappers challenge, can still get gazz in that LA if its a global and earn another point ;)

Cheers

More Garc on 61

KK another Garc - no good for the Miner Mapper I guess but 1 more for the Iron Miner Challenge?

Thanks and GL all

Oil in 41 East

Hope it is ok even if the pic is not the best...

mappers challenge updated, grower should be around soon to update scores here for you guys ;)

Cheers!

It is a hof, even if it is a small one ;)

Area 41 east caldorite

Most likely wont post but Caldorite area 41 E

entropia_2011-04-21_19-24-09-83.jpg

I may have a small issue...

I can finally post! However I have an issue, I didn't timestamp my last one. I checked entropia tracker and it is there for confirmation. Pls Let me know if this is not valid. Also ignore the claim paper open, it is not from the global, I just hadn't entered the previous coords yet into entropia locations yet. To make it worse, I posted this screenshot in the wrong thread. I guess I shouldn't be mining at 2am when I have to get up for work at 5:45 am lol. I was pretty tired when this happened. If it has to be pulled, I understand.

entropia_2011-04-27_21-36-01-64.jpg

Back