World RallyCross Championships Season 1 - Event 2: Fort Pandora Rally (FPR)

icecube55

Guardian
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Bram Icekiller Yamaha
wrcc_banner_500.jpg

We now have our own website!!

What is the WRCC?
If you have never heared of the WRCC, I recommend you read the 'General Info' first. This way you won't be confused.
Click the link --> https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...9-World-RallyCross-Championships-General-Info
or read it at our own website: www.everyoneweb.com/igrf

When?
10th of April, 20:00 MA time

Track
If the video doesn't work, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBfqNsuD0JY
If that doesn't work, please PM me, or find me ingame at twins TP, PA TP or Fort Pandora TP, I will then show you the track!

fpr_finish.jpg

Start at the Pandora TP (facing southwest). The Finish is at (81985, 81985)

Entry Fee
Completely FREE

Vehicles
Valkyrie Mk1 only

Prizes
1st: at least 125 ped
2nd: at least 50 ped
3rd: at least 25 ped
*Looking for sponsors to raise the prizes*

Registration
You can register here, or on our own website. All I need is your full ingame avatar name.

Happy practice,
Bram Icekiller Yamaha

wrcc_logo_ps_300.jpg
is presented to you by
igrf_logo_ps_200x200.jpg

Last edited:

Looking for marshalls/racing officials to help me out!!
Looking for sponsors!!

Sponsors
Udia KillerDawg Xiuhcoatl (100 ped)
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee (25 ped)

Racing officials
Bram Icekiller Yamaha (Organizer)
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Udia KillerDawg Xiuhcoatl
Mr Nukem Quayjay

Translators
Van Fallout Freak Buren (Polish, www.entropiaforum.pl)
entropiaforumpl_banner.jpg

Live Radio Broadcasting
AHR, with DJ Daggert: http://atlashavenradio.com/
ahr-logo_250.jpg

Live Video Broadcasting
Livestream video by Danso Tekato Jones: http://calypsonewsnetwork.moonfruit.com/#/live-stream/4549774324

Video & Photo
Danso Tekato Jones
Captain Capt'n Hook

Last edited:

Registered Drivers
Stanley Miles Stardust
Evil Aeon Flux
Michal Pypek Kowalski
amy staticsleep cheesehead
Andreso Black Highland
NovaTech Spongey Bob
Johny Symulakron Bass
Ramses Ram Imhotepar
Predator Illatoriach Strongarm
Sakura Sexy Queen
Fury Deathtome Alo
Grant slick Karppe
christian sat beemer
Sweet Alice Crime
Djuba Oberon Boa
Widoslaw Widziu Darkside
Gorgon Gorg DaGreat
James TheJacker Finnigan
Anthony Joseph Hughes
-L- LastOne Lawliet

Last edited:
Checkpoints:

Checkpoint 1:
checkpoint_1.jpg

Checkpoint 2:
checkpoint_2.jpg

Finishline:
checkpoint_3.jpg

Last edited:
Sing me up, of course :D

Stanley Miles Stardust

The course looks great, and on roads I'm not familiar with, too boot. :cool:

:beerchug:

Miles

Last edited:
Sing me up, of course :D

Stanley Miles Stardust

The course looks great, and on roads I'm not familiar with, too boot. :cool:

Miles

Done!
Don't forget to check out the new website: www.everyoneweb.com/igrf
It has all the info about all the racing events, all together!

Have fun and I'll see you at the racetrack :D

Icekiller

Evil Aeon Flux ;)

Hope no lags this time :wtg:

I'd like to be Racing official again.
Will be there this time :)

Course Report

NOTE: One point not mentioned (it might be in the video) is that this is a point to point course that ends in the middle of nowhere, but to get back to the start, just press "T".

I went to Fort Pandora last night for an exploratory run - I'm not sure how I managed to miss these roads in my nearly endless exploring, both before and after vehicle introduction - but I did.

This is a very challenging course, more so than the Athena course in some ways, but with a whole lot less of the extreme climbing. There is a pretty even mix of uphill and downhill sections, and several spots that will challenge drivers even after much practice. In particular, the steep decent and a couple of awkward intersections noted in the video.

After my first scouting run, and checking out the other roads in the area, I gave it one timed effort, with lots of minor incidents but no significant delays, that clocked in at 5:06. I think competitive times will be in the low 4:40's, but that's just guess right now.

All in all, it should provide for plenty of action and excitement - so sign up and race! :yup:

Miles

Last edited:
NOTE: One point not mentioned (it might be in the video) is that this is a point to point course that ends in the middle of nowhere, but to get back to the start, just press "T".

I went to Fort Pandora last night for an exploratory run - I'm not sure how I managed to miss these roads in my nearly endless exploring, both before and after vehicle introduction - but I did.

This is a very challenging course, more so than the Athena course in some ways, but with a whole lot less of the extreme climbing. There is a pretty even mix of uphill and downhill sections, and several spots that will challenge drivers even after much practice. In particular, the step decent and a couple of awkward intersections noted in the video.

After my first scouting run, and checking out the other roads in the area, I gave it one timed effort, with lots of minor incidents but no significant delays, that clocked in at 5:06. I think competitive times will be in the low 4:40's, but that's just guess right now.

All in all, it should provide for plenty of action and excitement - so sign up and race! :yup:

Miles

Thank you for that very nice post!

You are correct, and I did forget to mention it, that you can press T on every part of the track, and be teleported back to Fort Pandora. Thx for reminding me Miles.

Yeah, around 5 minutes should be possible.

There are even more exciting roads at Fort Pandora, which I might use in other racing events. I hope it will be a great event!

Everyone should listen to the wise words of Miles, "All in all, it should provide for plenty of action and excitement - so sign up and race! :yup:"

Icekiller

Andreso Black Highland
:smoke:

Added this image on request:

fpr_finish.jpg

Start at the Pandora TP (facing southwest). The Finish is at (81985, 81985)

Udia KillerDawg Xiuhcoatl sponsored this event with 100 ped!
Thank you!

Don't forget about me :yay:

NovaTech Spongey Bob

Don't forget about me :yay:

NovaTech Spongey Bob

I wouldn't dare doing that :eek:
I don't want the curse of spongey over me :-D

Have fun at the track
Icekiller

I'll gladly volunteer as an official if I am needed. Unless something weird comes up irl, I'll be available. :beerchug:

I'll gladly volunteer as an official if I am needed. Unless something weird comes up irl, I'll be available. :beerchug:

Thank you!

To all the others, yes I'm still looking for more racing officials. I really appreciate your help :yay:

Bram Icekiller Yamaha

Sing me up too..

Johny Symulakron Bass

Now its time to practise :)

Regards,
Symu

Sing me up too..

Johny Symulakron Bass

Now its time to practise :)

Regards,
Symu

Done!

When I'm online, I'm 95% of the time in Pandora, so if you see me, we can race together :D
Have fun,

Icekiller

Images for checkpoints following soon!

:bump::bump::bump:

Back