How many support cases have YOU submitted in last 3months?

How many support cases did you submit in last 3months?

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • 2-5

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • 5+

Votes: 14 17.1%

Votes: 34 41.5%

• Total voters

whiteknut

Elite
Society
Vikings of Calypso
Snablesnot Male Young
Many of us are complaining that support is very slow, so i would like to know how often average entropia player submits a support case.

Support is not slow so much as completely useless. They forward the issues on to other departments, don't ever follow up and close the case as soon as they possibly can, sending the message to put up with the problems and shut up. When they do send responses it is usually cut and paste message...

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your suggestions. We really appreciate this kind of feedback and I have forwarded your comments to the responsible team.

We are unable to say whether or not your suggestions will be implemented, but please stay tuned to the News section and Version Update Content Lists on the website.

Kind regards,

Gabriel| Planet Calypso Support

I will forward this information to the Internal investigations team. I will now close this case but please do not hesitate to contact us again if you should have any further inquiries.

Once again, thank you for helping us to make Entropia Universe a better place for all!

Kind regards,

Tania | Planet Calypso Support

Hi,

Thank you for the update. I have included the information from your report in the investigation of this issue.Thank you for your patience and you cooperation on this matter.

Kind regards,

Michael | Planet Calypso Support

Hi,

Thank you for the update.Please rest assured that the responsible team is currently looking into this issue and irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible.

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience this causes you. Unfortunately, I don't have any information at this time to provide you with a more satisfying reply but please stay tuned to the News section and Version Update Content Lists on the website for further information and developments.

Kind regards,

Leslie | Planet Calypso Support

Hi,

Thank you for your report. I have forwarded this issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted. Please follow the News sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Gabriel| Planet Calypso Support

Hi,

Thank you for the details and screenshots. I have forwarded the information to the responsible department and they will investigate further.

Happy holidays!

Karin | Planet Calypso Support

Hi,

Thank you for your report. I have forwarded the issue to the responsible department and they will investigate further, and take necessary action.

Happy holidays!

Karin | Planet Calypso Support

That is more the problem then slowness.

Last edited:
Hmm working on support must be like working on assembly line. Support case in, forward it to next, support case in, forward it to next.

I voted +5, but don't make assumptions. Most was about issues not caused by MA or questions.

Only case that really had me up and going was about the nerfed birth date and I'm still not happy about the way it was handled.

Should also be noted that in my experience, support actually works quite well in terms of response time.

Whay send... MA has still not fixed the ammo bug so they abuse the bugs and gain money from it so what sould we do whit MA.:lolup::lolup::lolup:

support knows one word pretty well.. thats 4 shure.. i dont give a shit about "support"

forwarded-forwarded-forwarded-forwarded-forwarded-forwarded

and u dont get any answer at all.

In over 5 years 2 support cases. One time I thought some one stole a sign, I had been up 24 hours hours and had miss placed it. The more recent one was an opal that I have been missing for a while. The estate is dark, damn opal blended right in. I even adjusted my graphics in hopes of finding it. But I had to give in and ask for help.

My experiences with support have been positive and quick, with in 24 hours. But my cases were straight forward simple fixes.

I cant wait to see "It has came to our attention that you have been affected by the healing diminishes while moving bug. Here is your ped and a full L suit of armor for all the times you got whacked on accident, sorry our bad." :tongue2:

Well how often do I send support.. never after the last 3 lame ass responces I got from them.. How often COULD I send a support case..about every 20 mins when in game.. there are soo many unresolved issues that have been goin on for years they still ignore. Each VU brings at least one repeat bug back and installs at least 2 new ones.

Thats why I stopped submitting bugs as there technichly are no such thing. Anything that doesnt seem to work just quite right is done on purpose. NO ONE in this entire world can fuck something up EVERY time they do something.. They would get something right on ocassion if anything by accident. Since MA has yet to do a VU without some sort of BS going on I say they are all intentional. I dont know a job on this planet where this many mistakes and recurring mistakes go on and still the same people get to keep their jobs.

I voted for one.... and that is a quite good average for every 3 months. I only had few cases where I HAD to contact support but when it came to that point they allways did a good job. :yay: Most of my support cases tend to be exploit reports as was the latest one... but sometimes also asking for help with something.

i have submitted more than 5 support cases in the last 3 months and i always got a very fast and good service. I had lost my GC when i moved to Canada so i needed help to get a new one, get my account locked and reopened again when the new one arrived, all went quite flawless, besides 1 time where we had a little misunderstanding , wasnt their fault though.

So 5 stars from me

Back